• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

NYE MDMA adventure - great start to 2021!

fasterfb

Bluelighter
I spent my NYE rolling alone as usual, due to my living situation (and advanced age lol).

Here's what I did:

0.00: 30 mg 5-MAPB
1.00: 50 mg mediumMDMA + 50 mg magicMDMA

The come up was smooth yet a blast off. Once the MDMA opened me, I reveled in the euphoria for a while, then did:

2.30: 30 mg DCK which is my favorite addon to my MDMA and LSD sessions as it enhances the experience like crazy
3.30: I didn't feel that I needed a redose, but I did decide to sniff 25 mg of the magicMDMA
3.30: started doing K bumps as well

I felt like I was in heaven lol. I spent the evening re-watching The Mandalorian and I had a blast. Totally immersive euphoria.

8.00: Still rolling strong which surprised me. But due to my living situation, I had to shut it down and took 3 mg of etizolam.

I laid in bed still feeling relaxed euphoric, and eventually fell asleep while listening to my post-rock playlist.

Today, I feel great after a good sleep. Looking forward to my next roll in 3 weeks time :)

I 100% approve of re-watching the Mandalorian as part of the NYE ritual. Love it!

Also, I seriously need to up my game.

I 100% approve of re-watching the Mandalorian as part of the NYE ritual. Love it!

Also, I seriously need to up my game.

Isn't the Mandalorian the best thing going? It's just a perfect blend of a great story and characters with amazing visuals and all the feels.
'The kid' Grogu is amazing to watch, especially with the strong MDMA feels going on lol.
As a grown man, I had serious tears at the end. So touching.
Disney really knows how to do first class entertainment!

What do you mean by upping your game?
Did you try your new batch last night? And how did it go?

The last episode of the Mandalorian had me in tears from the minute I knew who was there to rescue Grogu. Amazing.

I mean that I need to try these research chemicals. Which do you like better, 5-APB or 6-APB?

The new batch was lame. Waste of time.

The last episode of the Mandalorian had me in tears from the minute I knew who was there to rescue Grogu. Amazing.

I mean that I need to try these research chemicals. Which do you like better, 5-APB or 6-APB?

Yup, amazing is a great way to describe The Mandalorian indeed. I absolutely loved it.
I can't wait for The Book Of Boba Fett, that is coming Dec 2021!

I have only tried 5-MAPB. I can highly recommend it. Anecdotally, it seems most people prefer 5-MAPB as an MDMA alternative.

It's pretty strong, so I would say to use half of your MDMA dosage. Maybe smaller to test it out.

To be honest, I haven't used it alone for a full roll. I always use a small dose (around 30 mg) an hour before MDMA (around 100 mg).
The reason that I started doing this was because I have what I would call a mediumMDMA batch that I wanted to make use of while conserving my magicMDMA batch.

Even that small 30 mg dose of 5-MAPB really fills what is lacking from my mediumMDMA batch.
What I mean by mediumMDMA is that it gives pretty full MDMA effects with full mydrasis and opens into euphoria. But it is lacking in duration.
The 5-MAPB fills that hole and the combo gives a great experience.

So if you have a reasonable batch of MDMA, I would definitely try it with 5-MAPB.
I don't have any mehMDMA, so I don't know if it would work with that. It would probably be best to use 5-MAPB on its own if you only have meh.
In fact, some people report that they like 5-MAPB better than MDMA (maybe they only had access to mehMDMA? Not sure.)

As for the cardio toxicity, I was concerned about that at first because of what I read in one thread here on BL.
I thought my heart was beating harder the first time I tried 5-MAPB, but I think it was just psycho-somatic.
I have had zero issues cardio-wise since then.
If you are still worried about the possibility of any adverse cardio effects, I highly recommend a taurine supplement (it's an amino acid).
It works great and I take it with all of my drug journeys, whether MDMA, psychs, dissos, etc.

Hope that helps. And Happy New Year, indigoaura!

So if you have a reasonable batch of MDMA
Ha ha ha ha...I wish.

I have one batch of MehDMA that is less Meh than the other batches. Whether I would call it reasonable or not...I don't know. Since the exact issue with the subpar MDMA is unclear, I would be hesitant to mix it. None of my batches cause full mydriasis.

Thanks for all the info, and happy New Year to you too, fasterfb!

6-APB for sure, 5-APB is in the right ratio a good add on.

I laid in bed still feeling relaxed euphoric, and eventually fell asleep while listening to my post-rock playlist.

Today, I feel great after a good sleep. Looking forward to my next roll in 3 weeks time :)
Very nice experience and pleasant cocktail of drugs.