• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Nice. What's the scene like there? Open air like Philly and Jersey? Or mostly call and meet like here in the city? So for anyone who was paying attention to me yesterday, my adventure was uneventful and succesful. I'm the proud owner of what was 50 bags of high quality heroin�� down to 48 now and about to thin the ranks a bit more though haha. Come on people, chime in! I appreciate the effort on Lavish's part but this used to be a fairly poppin thread... And it does represent the highest concentration of heroin users in the country between nyc, jersey, Philly and Pittsburg! Come on!!
Wya ??? Do u still have ? Contact me wit ur # mine is *don't doxx yourself* Shell

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Camden is mad different than it was 15 years ago.. You used to be able to roll up get served while sitting in the car, pull away with no issues.. For the most part, I roll with phone connects. Bangin dope, safer, cut deals.. Still will hit the streets every once in a while. Actually bout to catch the 413 in a few
Where is good to go ??

Wya ??? Do u still have ? Contact me wit ur # mine is 8564742256* Shell
Make sure to read the BLUA, our rules for the forum. The #1 rule is no sourcing, this isn't a website to help you find drugs, more to talk about harm reduction and your experiences. So to that end, be careful giving your # out to people you don't know on here, they could be law enforcement for all you know. Welcome to Bluelight, check out our New member's introduction forum to introduce yourself

So, be careful and don't doxx yourself. Also the post you are responding to is from 2015, the poster is long gone.

Newark is mostly fet, guys on the block will reel u in with decent shit then cycle in trash

New Brunswick has a lot of mixed fet and real dope, 24/7 spots crackhouse selling dope to support crack habits. cost a little bit more money but always worth it

paterson 4th ward has slot of cheap shit table cut but I know it’s who u know and it’ll be most likely LKs they can get real shit

Atlantic City again it’s cheap shit alot of ppl beating each other i don’t think cops do shit cause a fuck load of crime goes down I’ve been lucky

at the end of the day it’s who u know and getting real dope connects COST MONEY as in ur gonna get beat shit or punched in the face both of which has happened to me

Don’t trust any dealer with a habit, try to have many options. If u have someone u go to everyday but see someone else getting sales on ur way to them, get the number cause u are literally putting more money in ur pocket by having more connects.
Always buy and try don’t blow all ur cash on 1 guy

Newark is mostly fet, guys on the block will reel u in with decent shit then cycle in trash

New Brunswick has a lot of mixed fet and real dope, 24/7 spots crackhouse selling dope to support crack habits. cost a little bit more money but always worth it

paterson 4th ward has slot of cheap shit table cut but I know it’s who u know and it’ll be most likely LKs they can get real shit

Atlantic City again it’s cheap shit alot of ppl beating each other i don’t think cops do shit cause a fuck load of crime goes down I’ve been lucky

at the end of the day it’s who u know and getting real dope connects COST MONEY as in ur gonna get beat shit or punched in the face both of which has happened to me

Don’t trust any dealer with a habit, try to have many options. If u have someone u go to everyday but see someone else getting sales on ur way to them, get the number cause u are literally putting more money in ur pocket by having more connects.
can confirm...got some purple chalky shit sold to me as real dope that ive yet to test but am 99% sure its fet

The bait-and-switch is real.. i've experienced it too many times to count. the first couple times you cop, it's straight fire, maybe even real dope.. but then it's just straight fentanyl garbage after that.

the last few times i got really good shit in the 4th ward, it was from hispanic dudes who were 30-somethings who seemed like they were running a coordinated, relatively "professional" operation, and definitely not a bunch of users who were "subsistence dealers" (lol)... it wouldn't surprise me if they were in fact LKs... they fit the profile.. and yeah, it's usually hispanic dudes who are more likely to be able to source actual heroin as opposed to this horseshit nonsense fentanyl.

And yes, definitely try to have multiple connects in the same area.. pretty easy to do in a place as flooded as Paterson or Philly.

I NEVER bought large amounts in one shot... never never never... too risky.. i didn't trust the quality. i always bought the precise amount i needed to get a decent rush, and no more. if i wanted to get high again, I'd cop that same amount again. but i guess i could afford this piecemeal approach because i lived close enough to Paterson to make that sort of approach make sense.

I got out of prison in 2018 November after doing 5 straight. When I went in my plug had real frikkin dope. I went to his crib the other month after I got off parole to see what was good with him/them and it’s all fet bs now. I was a dealer/user like most ppl that went away for selling drugs but when I went away all my friends started dying I was like wtf is going on out there. I see clear now the D game is officially over. My boy pulled up from down south with a bird of straight fet thought it would work out but that stuff is really poison. I went 5 days without it took a sub went into p/w 5 days later!!!!! Like wtf ! I’m prescribed 35 oxy 15s a week which now don’t do anything. Trying to find a thread on p/w but just signed up and and saw NY BK all day! Thought I’d post on here see what’s going on with this garbage there pushing that’s basically free for them but just under 2013 D prices. It’s crazy fr now I just want to get off this bs was on methadone for 2 yrs 120mg was my max my heart could take apparently even at 23/24 yrs old at the time and still felt sick every single day. Got down to 86mg then got a Dr. to switch me to oxys to get off the methadone because 86mg of methadone is un get off able I dont care what anyone says. “I walked off on this dose and this dose” but there telling u this in the methadone clinic line lol. The hospital says you need to wait 12hrs to take a suboxone/ subutex I have them both there both the same bs after doing dope/fentanyl. I waited 5 days off the fet 4 off the oxys. It didn’t work. Can it even work at this point? Honestly about to say ftw and just do this garbage until I die bcuz 3 p/w experiences in 3 weeks. I’m good bro. Detox says 2grand and I’ll b back on subs and good. Told them to get the next suckers money bcuz I’m not paying for detox when I have Medicaid. There all scams all working together hate this country so much and all the ppl send fet over here from China/Mexico thanks guys you officially ruined heroin and the heroin game soon we’ll all be dead and you can start doing your own product and hopefully they’ll die too. All scumbags me included I just don’t give af tho no my life will be over at around 50 24 more to go. Dueces ✌️

can confirm...got some purple chalky shit sold to me as real dope that ive yet to test but am 99% sure its fet
Heard about some purple stuff in the Bronx it’s straight fet with dye in it most likely well it’s definitely straight fet lol just assuming there adding dye to it to make it “cool” like a stamp on a bag basically. Hate fet so much litterally get no enjoyment from it just nauseous and irritated. I have like 15gs of straight fet I do with my oxy 15s I do it and I’ll nod out which is whatever then I’ll b like “I’m literally not high” but I’m pinned out walking like I’m on Thorazine that’s how you know a drug is garbage. You’re as “high” as it will get you but your thinking you just need more.

Reactions: Ds
I got out of prison in 2018 November after doing 5 straight. When I went in my plug had real frikkin dope. I went to his crib the other month after I got off parole to see what was good with him/them and it’s all fet bs now. I was a dealer/user like most ppl that went away for selling drugs but when I went away all my friends started dying I was like wtf is going on out there. I see clear now the D game is officially over. My boy pulled up from down south with a bird of straight fet thought it would work out but that stuff is really poison. I went 5 days without it took a sub went into p/w 5 days later!!!!! Like wtf ! I’m prescribed 35 oxy 15s a week which now don’t do anything. Trying to find a thread on p/w but just signed up and and saw NY BK all day! Thought I’d post on here see what’s going on with this garbage there pushing that’s basically free for them but just under 2013 D prices. It’s crazy fr now I just want to get off this bs was on methadone for 2 yrs 120mg was my max my heart could take apparently even at 23/24 yrs old at the time and still felt sick every single day. Got down to 86mg then got a Dr. to switch me to oxys to get off the methadone because 86mg of methadone is un get off able I dont care what anyone says. “I walked off on this dose and this dose” but there telling u this in the methadone clinic line lol. The hospital says you need to wait 12hrs to take a suboxone/ subutex I have them both there both the same bs after doing dope/fentanyl. I waited 5 days off the fet 4 off the oxys. It didn’t work. Can it even work at this point? Honestly about to say ftw and just do this garbage until I die bcuz 3 p/w experiences in 3 weeks. I’m good bro. Detox says 2grand and I’ll b back on subs and good. Told them to get the next suckers money bcuz I’m not paying for detox when I have Medicaid. There all scams all working together hate this country so much and all the ppl send fet over here from China/Mexico thanks guys you officially ruined heroin and the heroin game soon we’ll all be dead and you can start doing your own product and hopefully they’ll die too. All scumbags me included I just don’t give af tho no my life will be over at around 50 24 more to go. Dueces ✌️
Congrats on getting off parole fam.

Yeah, I wouldn't say the dope game is "over" but it's certainly become impossible to get real H on the street anymore. I've had to resort to using DNM methods to get anything legit, and only did this once. I'm on subs now so don't fuck with any dope.

Lots of fent presses out there too, in the form of bars or oc 30s. So when in doubt, test your stuff.

Be safe out there man

Congrats on getting off parole fam.

Yeah, I wouldn't say the dope game is "over" but it's certainly become impossible to get real H on the street anymore. I've had to resort to using DNM methods to get anything legit, and only did this once. I'm on subs now so don't fuck with any dope.

Lots of fent presses out there too, in the form of bars or oc 30s. So when in doubt, test your stuff.

Be safe out there man
Thanks bro I was doing 1mg pieces of subs in prison the entire time and was good. Besides wen I went to the box which was 6 times and I had to try and make wat I had stretch as long as possible. But I mean the heroin game is over the fet game took over props to whatever scumbAg started that wave but they basically ruined everything in my eyes. Ya right now in nyc all 30s are pressed and most Xanax bars are pressed. Usually with fet the bars sometimes have like nothing in them at all it seems I’m prescribed 2 2mg kpins a days and 2 10mg valium a day tho so not really in that scene to much. Crazy how rich ppl must be getting that’s what made me almost dive back in but a friend did a dot and almost died 2 days in a row when I’m doing full lines of the stuff so didn’t expect that that basically scared me straight and now I look at fet as just the worst drug in the world in prison getting a brick and cutting it into 3-4 sounded easy. It’s definitely not easy wondering wen the sealed indictment will hit tho amd you got like 5 bodies you didn’t even know about. I’m good not for me

Heard about some purple stuff in the Bronx it’s straight fet with dye in it most likely well it’s definitely straight fet lol just assuming there adding dye to it to make it “cool” like a stamp on a bag basically. Hate fet so much litterally get no enjoyment from it just nauseous and irritated. I have like 15gs of straight fet I do with my oxy 15s I do it and I’ll nod out which is whatever then I’ll b like “I’m literally not high” but I’m pinned out walking like I’m on Thorazine that’s how you know a drug is garbage. You’re as “high” as it will get you but your thinking you just need more.
Yeah, the good brown/grey Mexican days are over. That fent Is some scary shit. It's scary to do a shot and last thing you remember before going 'dark' is how wide awake you were telling yourself that you are not going to nod out, and have 2x Narcan inhaler things at the ready. Then 'come to' after pulling your face up off the computer desk in a massive pool of drool.
Then tell myself for next time I am not going to pass out this time.
Last shit I had copd was some low-grade cw which the shit wouldn't even disolve properly in 3 separate regeant tests, and yet after passing the sniff test (don't die from sniffing a bump) made it okay to IV. Then come to thinking that I am running late for whatever.

Yeah, the good brown/grey Mexican days are over. That fent Is some scary shit. It's scary to do a shot and last thing you remember before going 'dark' is how wide awake you were telling yourself that you are not going to nod out, and have 2x Narcan inhaler things at the ready. Then 'come to' after pulling your face up off the computer desk in a massive pool of drool.
Then tell myself for next time I am not going to pass out this time.
Last shit I had copd was some low-grade cw which the shit wouldn't even disolve properly in 3 separate regeant tests, and yet after passing the sniff test (don't die from sniffing a bump) made it okay to IV. Then come to thinking that I am running late for whatever.
Ya that’s basically it now a days passing tf out then waking up feeling weird so u do more but it just makes me nauseous but I’m pinned out I know I’m not sick but I still don’t feel good it really is the worst recreational drug in history I would say. Sometimes me and my friends joke about moving to Afghanistan and just living in a tent doing real dope all day. Taliban we mean no harm just let us kill our selves slowly in this bs tent lol wonder how that would go probably get kidnapped or some shitt but just give me the heroin I’ll b kidnapped in a locked room lmao this is really how bad it’s gotten I hate methadone to death I hate suboxone to death bcuz of p/w I hate fet to death these stupid Drs and FDA and DEA think their helping us by stopping mass opioid prescriptions? Ya suuuure u r scumbags they really need to get with the times. Europe is giving medical heroin to addicts y do the US only get a nazi made drug that’s impossible to get off (methadone) and a drug that can almost kill u if u take it too soon and does little for cravings or ppl wouldn’t always be asking how long does subs block for? Can I still get high? Obviously that’s not a great working drug. Their supposed to be smart alter suboxone to where p/w is not possible make it a full opioid so it actually helps. Why do we live in such a Fd up planet it pisses me tf off. Then they wonder y we hate the government what a joke really hope they read this stuff they need to get there sh!t together fr

Got some dope in harlem that I was expecting fent and probably had it but tasted of real dope. I was surprised. The other two times cold copping was straight fent. I'd absolutely love a local connect for fent free dope but not like that's gonna happen :'( fuck!

Free half gram of dmt for anyone who can get me real dope in nyc.

Ya that’s basically it now a days passing tf out then waking up feeling weird so u do more but it just makes me nauseous but I’m pinned out I know I’m not sick but I still don’t feel good it really is the worst recreational drug in history I would say. Sometimes me and my friends joke about moving to Afghanistan and just living in a tent doing real dope all day. Taliban we mean no harm just let us kill our selves slowly in this bs tent lol wonder how that would go probably get kidnapped or some shitt but just give me the heroin I’ll b kidnapped in a locked room lmao this is really how bad it’s gotten I hate methadone to death I hate suboxone to death bcuz of p/w I hate fet to death these stupid Drs and FDA and DEA think their helping us by stopping mass opioid prescriptions? Ya suuuure u r scumbags they really need to get with the times. Europe is giving medical heroin to addicts y do the US only get a nazi made drug that’s impossible to get off (methadone) and a drug that can almost kill u if u take it too soon and does little for cravings or ppl wouldn’t always be asking how long does subs block for? Can I still get high? Obviously that’s not a great working drug. Their supposed to be smart alter suboxone to where p/w is not possible make it a full opioid so it actually helps. Why do we live in such a Fd up planet it pisses me tf off. Then they wonder y we hate the government what a joke really hope they read this stuff they need to get there sh!t together fr
God forbid we get a “high” from the medications that would be such a tragedy

Like come on, you could be a life saver.
Random lives or money? You chose.. me myself I chose money just like them but I’m a scumbag too so 🤷‍♂️ Can’t beat em join em hopefully the world has less ppl that think like me but these ppl r ppl of power and control (not me tho lol the power and control part) I’m as powerless as the next sucker tho being stuck on poison Khama really is a b!tch

Got some dope in harlem that I was expecting fent and probably had it but tasted of real dope. I was surprised. The other two times cold copping was straight fent. I'd absolutely love a local connect for fent free dope but not like that's gonna happen :'( fuck!

Free half gram of dmt for anyone who can get me real dope in nyc.
Bk all day that’s wat I’ll say but I dont know the rules on here so I dont want to say anything dum im not supposed to say moderators plz don’t report me just delete my comment if it’s not for BL….fet off a brick that’s the best I can do right now and it’s in Poughkeepsie my guy in bed stuy isn’t answering me either right now im supposed to b in a detox to try and get off everything but as of now a bed isn’t open until Monday morning…free kpins and valium and gabapentin and maybe one or 2 of my oxy 15s out the bottle if u can get something that’s not bs just need a gram to hold me not trying to do the straight fet and drive up there bcuz I went 5 days off that stuff still went into p/w so how’s detox going to help better then I can do for myself when I’m prescribed all this stuff including promethazine and clonodine