The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Please read the rules here, BLUA. Literally the first rule is:

No Sourcing Banner, READ:

No sourcing. No exceptions! Requests or instructions on how to find drugs, where to get drugs, offers to trade drugs or drug paraphernalia, and so on are not allowed. Offering to take people to get drugs or introduce them to someone who can get them drugs, etc. This even includes prescription drugs, how to find a doctor, get on a certain drug, find a doctor to prescribe you medicinal cannabis, information about doctors such as location/price, etc. Or offers to buy/sell/give away drug paraphernalia are not allowed.
Wow I feel like a fool now, sorry about that.

I used the same NYC delivery service from 2004 until 2019. Yup, a decade-and-a-half... same connect. They only changed stamps like 4 or 5 times over those 15 years, and it was almost always the same exact product over those 15 years. Consistently 7/10 dope, and it was that pure heroin shit. my drug tests from that period would only come back positive for morphine (6mam/heroin). Unless I was speedballing, in which case my test would come back positive for ecogoninone (or however the fuck you spell it), but NOT any methamphetamines or anything else like that. The coke was relatively pure and damn good. Expensive, yes, but it was good quality and I didn't have to go to the fucking ghetto to cop.
At some point in 2019, they were raided. I won't spill too many details here, but those who know, KNOW.. In short, their operation was shut down, and thus concluded my 15-year-long fantasy.
I've been copping in Newark and Paterson ever since, and HOLY SHIT does the "dope" out there in the streets SUCK SO MUCH DICK. It's virtually all fentanyl. And don't get me started on the base -- because. obviously, it's pretty hard to find actual coke in the hood. everything is base/crack, and it is seriously adulterated. in fact, i would be willing to bet money that much of the shit that is supposed to contain cocaine actually doesn't, and is instead based on those stupid Chinese research chem stimulants. if you're lucky, you might stumble upon some coke-based product, but it'll be stepped on beyond recognition, and it'll onyl be available for a day or two before the really shitty garbage returns.
Such a sad state of affairs. I'm currently going to a methadone clinic, because this garbage is a good enough reason to step away. If i'd been using good NYC product it might be quite a bit harder to step away, and i can't lie... if I find some decent NYC shit in the future, I might end up diving back into the scene.. but until/unless, i'm gonna try my best to distance myself from this ghetto garbage.
15 years is a long time to only go to one dealer. Here where I am in London I can think of a good few who've lasted 15-20+++ years. Although, doesn't mean the ' workers' don't get caught and go to jail. But the line + bosses continue.

Ecogogoinone(so) in a speedball. I take it we both mean H + coke .

Not into crack no more ( lungs can't take it) but here in UK we also use to get some real bullshit chemical buzz/ no buzz crack. Weird the USA is where you would expect decent coke. Seems like it's easy to get some fake chemicals and bash / mix the coke to shit but still fool those who don't know the real thing

My connect for the good old school dope came to an end. Fuck. Has fent stuff now which is cut very evenly, each bag being the same potency. Have another fent dealer that sometimes gets mixed fentadope.

Haven't been using on the reg tho. Been sticking to my every 2 weeks I use for the weekend

Edit. After using even for 2 full days it sucks getting back on subs. I'll go through like a g and a half in 2 days so it really raises my short term tolerance. It's a good 6-8 hours of feeling shitty before I normalize on my sub. I'll usually take 16mg that 1st day and by day 3 im back to 4-6 mg a day.

Oh and that fent dope breaks right through the sub. I took 8mg then 4 hours later shot some fent and it broke through like dope never could.

Last edited:
I must be getting some diff analogs because i was good for 15hr before needing my sub today. Did my last shot at 930 last night and was about noon when i finally got out of bed feeling shitty and took 1mg kpin and 2mg of sub to induct again

Either that or doing 1.5g over 36hrs i still had Quite a bit in my system to hold me that long. Even using a few times a month i still have a massive tolerance. I've been in the game almost 10 years so that might just have a lil something to do with it

My connect for the good old school dope came to an end. Fuck. Has fent stuff now which is cut very evenly, each bag being the same potency. Have another fent dealer that sometimes gets mixed fentadope.

Haven't been using on the reg tho. Been sticking to my every 2 weeks I use for the weekend

Edit. After using even for 2 full days it sucks getting back on subs. I'll go through like a g and a half in 2 days so it really raises my short term tolerance. It's a good 6-8 hours of feeling shitty before I normalize on my sub. I'll usually take 16mg that 1st day and by day 3 im back to 4-6 mg a day.

Oh and that fent dope breaks right through the sub. I took 8mg then 4 hours later shot some fent and it broke through like dope never could.
Yea fet fucks everything up in so many ways. I can confirm this I’ve used fet to break through a sub

Yea fet fucks everything up in so many ways. I can confirm this I’ve used fet to break through a sub
I don't have a personal hookup anymore. I deleted the number after going on a 9-10 day run about 6 weeks ago. It was mixed fent dope but holy fuck did i have fun that 10 days haha. Was blowing through about a gram a day. Getting back on subs was hell and that reminded me why i only use every 2 weeks pick up a half G. Best move i made was deleting the plugs #.

I have a friend who will get me a half every once in a while. Got one last night and it probably has fent in it but it looks and feels like good old school dope. Tan Rocky powder that smells like vinegar. A half cost almost what I was paying for a G of fentdope but 20hrs later i still have .2 left. It was a nice treat and has some legs. Been 12hrs since I did a shot and just starting to get watery eyes now.

I have a good friend that cares about me staying sober so he said no matter what he won't pick me up another half til next month. When I don't have my own connect and can't get it that makes it 1000x easier to behave myself on subs with the occasional klonopin and addy.

This is Binghamton ny area so I imagine good old school dope is still to be found in the major cities. I mean fuck Binghamton has a pop of like 50,000 ppl with the metro area 250k

I don't have a personal hookup anymore. I deleted the number after going on a 9-10 day run about 6 weeks ago. It was mixed fent dope but holy fuck did i have fun that 10 days haha. Was blowing through about a gram a day. Getting back on subs was hell and that reminded me why i only use every 2 weeks pick up a half G. Best move i made was deleting the plugs #.

I have a friend who will get me a half every once in a while. Got one last night and it probably has fent in it but it looks and feels like good old school dope. Tan Rocky powder that smells like vinegar. A half cost almost what I was paying for a G of fentdope but 20hrs later i still have .2 left. It was a nice treat and has some legs. Been 12hrs since I did a shot and just starting to get watery eyes now.

I have a good friend that cares about me staying sober so he said no matter what he won't pick me up another half til next month. When I don't have my own connect and can't get it that makes it 1000x easier to behave myself on subs with the occasional klonopin and addy.

This is Binghamton ny area so I imagine good old school dope is still to be found in the major cities. I mean fuck Binghamton has a pop of like 50,000 ppl with the metro area 250k
Lol!!! Try being in the Finger Lakes area...population 13,000. I just moved back here after being down in VA for 30 years. Left my 15 year connect behind. Those pictures you took of the old-school

stuff made me HATE YOU SO BAD!!!! I miss those days. I was buying G's and 1/2 G's of nice tan rocky shit. Now I test with fent strips and for over a year, have yet to come up negative. Sad state of

affairs. Just wanted to shout out and say 'Hey Neighbor!"

Lol!!! Try being in the Finger Lakes area...population 13,000. I just moved back here after being down in VA for 30 years. Left my 15 year connect behind. Those pictures you took of the old-school

stuff made me HATE YOU SO BAD!!!! I miss those days. I was buying G's and 1/2 G's of nice tan rocky shit. Now I test with fent strips and for over a year, have yet to come up negative. Sad state of

affairs. Just wanted to shout out and say 'Hey Neighbor!"
Oh man Binghamton back in like 2012 was fucking hopping. D everywhere, i even cold copped a few times and the one dude i met on the street ended up being my best connect ever. I know we can't name prices but they cost just a tad more than jersey buns but we're the fat NYC size stamps. Honda's, ASAP, Empire, Jungle Killers, man i could go on and on about the good ole days.

You'll hate me even more after i tell ya this. I actually live 25 min south of bing across the state line in pa in a town of 2500 ppl and just by random chance got introduced to this dude who lived 2.5 miles from my house, a Rican Lol who went to the city and copped straight off the brick and didn't cut it. You had to buy a min of 2g for him see you. Old school cat. He got caught coming back from the city with 200 G's. When i mean old school i mean Frank Lucas era he was like 65 when he got caught with that weight........living in a small hick town on the pa/NY border LOL.

Oh man Binghamton back in like 2012 was fucking hopping. D everywhere, i even cold copped a few times and the one dude i met on the street ended up being my best connect ever. I know we can't name prices but they cost just a tad more than jersey buns but we're the fat NYC size stamps. Honda's, ASAP, Empire, Jungle Killers, man i could go on and on about the good ole days.

You'll hate me even more after i tell ya this. I actually live 25 min south of bing across the state line in pa in a town of 2500 ppl and just by random chance got introduced to this dude who lived 2.5 miles from my house, a Rican Lol who went to the city and copped straight off the brick and didn't cut it. You had to buy a min of 2g for him see you. Old school cat. He got caught coming back from the city with 200 G's. When i mean old school i mean Frank Lucas era he was like 65 when he got caught with that weight........living in a small hick town on the pa/NY border LOL.
The old heads were where it was at. They also had a level of respect you just will not find now. I'm not saying they were in it for anything other than money, but these days nobody cares.

The old heads were where it was at. They also had a level of respect you just will not find now. I'm not saying they were in it for anything other than money, but these days nobody cares.
I agree 100% with that. They just didn't pull the bs stunts that the new gen pulls

Upper east side here. Always in harlem. Everything is garbage these days....anyone around here just dm me.

Upper east side here. Always in harlem. Everything is garbage these days....anyone around here just dm me.
Just a reminder, try and avoid DMing people you've just met on here to try and find drugs, you don't know who's on the other side and there's no sourcing allowed.

New to Reading, PA, but lived southwest Philly my whole life. Never copped from Kensington. My guess it's 100% fent now.

New to Reading, PA, but lived southwest Philly my whole life. Never copped from Kensington. My guess it's 100% fent now.
Pretty Much all fake shit i assume ... I was standing in kenzington waiting for the bus a few weeks ago and some guy offered me " Scripts " I declined but i heard him telling someone else that they were the " triangle ones 4mg " so I'm assuming pressed/fake hydromorphone ( as its extremely difficult to get a prescription of any opiate in Philadelphia or the surrounding area especially anything stronger than tylenol 3's ) ... i was considering buying a few but I was armed at the time and did not want to loose my gun permit if i got caught buying ( or get into a shootout if they try to rob me for that matter ) with that said does anyone know if real C-2 pain medication is actually sold in philly... not sourcing or asking exactly where Just Curious . ( Live in PHL )

Last edited: