• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Chambersburg, PA here! I go to Baltimore, MD for my dope. $*no prices* triple Os so I grab a bunch to last me a couple weeks. Do about 2 a day. Used to find waaaay stronger shit for *no prices*, but that's just not what's in the air anymore. Anyone else experience this with bmore dope? And if anyone's in the Chambersburg / Gettysburg area PM me! It'd be awesome to talk to a local like minded individual. (mod edit: this type of inquiry is highly discouraged and against forum guidelines, don't try to meet people on Bluelight to help you score)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ppl I am new to Toms River. Moved here from Woodbridge recently. I heard that once I moved here I’d find a plug in plain site. Well not as easy. Idk if that was news based on a few years back or what but can anyone tell me if things have gotten “better” here in terms of less opioid use or am I just unlucky still.
Given I haven’t met many friends here and it’s not like a can stick post-it notes on wawa’s door, I’m at a loss. Both literally and figuratively.
All PMs welcomed.
Thanks

Chambersburg, PA here! I go to Baltimore, MD for my dope. $6 triple Os so I grab a bunch to last me a couple weeks. Do about 2 a day. Used to find waaaay stronger shit for 10, but that's just not what's in the air anymore. Anyone else experience this with bmore dope? And if anyone's in the Chambersburg / Gettysburg area PM me! It'd be awesome to talk to a local like minded individual.

I never find anything good in Baltimore. It’s always those shitty quinine caps.

Yeah Tom's river is like 30mins from where I live when I'm down in Jersey. My family is from that town

Yeah, it's been about 3 years since I found anything good. I cop in pigtown. Where do you go for yours?
It’s been about 3 years since I been down that way myself. I’m not from them and just got caught up down there. Don’t really know the areas (which I guess could be why I couldn’t find anything good) but I guess it would be considered West Baltimore. I copped in 3 different spots back then and it was all the same stuff practically. Was told you have to have a number in prefer to get raw. Weird there’s sooo much garbage being a port city.

Chambersburg, PA here! I go to Baltimore, MD for my dope. $6 triple Os so I grab a bunch to last me a couple weeks. Do about 2 a day. Used to find waaaay stronger shit for 10, but that's just not what's in the air anymore. Anyone else experience this with bmore dope? And if anyone's in the Chambersburg / Gettysburg area PM me! It'd be awesome to talk to a local like minded individual.
Hi ppl I am new to Toms River. Moved here from Woodbridge recently. I heard that once I moved here I’d find a plug in plain site. Well not as easy. Idk if that was news based on a few years back or what but can anyone tell me if things have gotten “better” here in terms of less opioid use or am I just unlucky still.
Given I haven’t met many friends here and it’s not like a can stick post-it notes on wawa’s door, I’m at a loss. Both literally and figuratively.
All PMs welcomed.
Thanks

See you there.

Camden has got a lot better from what it was only 10 years ago when the police were just there to clean up the bodies. Still not great, nut incredible improvement. North Camden used to look like the Night of the living Dead when i was running around up by 7th and York.
*no specific areas or neighborhoods to be mentioned* was my jam years ago. Best they had was The Source back in late 09 earl 2010. Those were the days. I’d give my left nut and a whole lotta cheddar for dope like that these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thirsty in NJ. Been away for awhile and things here ain’t the same lol. Plainfield used to be easy. New Brunswick is iffy.

Good Lord, people on drugs.

I was in Philadelphia - a most repulsive city - and had to take 9 alkaSELTZER that were in pink containers just to keep from upchucking from the vermin.

Some miscreant was all, "Yo, them pink bags...them pink ones. They're so regular"

Then another rapscallion drifted by talking aboot fetty wap sandwiches. But I drank my Water at the Clear Field as I am on a diet.

Then I left before they all attacked me as they were gathering at the Liberty station. Quite so...quite so.

They're trying to put everybody to sleep these days. I blame Puerto Rican horses for this. For real for real.

San Dimas High School Football Rules

Binghamton NY checking in here. Lived here all my life. Mostly sober nowadays. 10 years ago the scene here was hopping for a small city. Mostly stamps from NYC and jersey. Hardly ever came across the blue bags from Philly but when i did it was always double sealed and fire.

Whenever i cop now through a good friend it's all 0.5 and 1g really don't even see stamps anymore. Fent dope is rampant up here but my guy has some good peeps he deals with that usually have good old school dope. We use fent test strips when ever we cop just to be safe. I'll still do it if it's fent but im a lot more cautious. I'll do 3-4 small shots just to get where i wanna be instead of risking an od on one strong shot.

Suppose to grab a half G this weekend I'll post up some pics. Weather or not i score will see but fingers crossed. Last time i scored it was some nice beige rocked up stuff that turned nice iced tea color and left no residue at all in the spoon. Dissolved immediately w/o having to really stir it

538554.jpg

Some FIRE i copped in Binghamton NY yesterday. Did the fent dipstick test and it came back NEGATIVE. Fuck yea baby look at that nice golden color of bliss. Being on 4-6 mg of sub daily this busted right through it. 50mg shot gets me noddin good. And even a small 30mg blast will give me a nice high.

I'd rate this easily 8.5 maybe even closer to a 9. Pins and needle rush and legs as tall as the Empire State BLDG LOL.

Still trying to figure out how to up load more pics.

I used the same NYC delivery service from 2004 until 2019. Yup, a decade-and-a-half... same connect. They only changed stamps like 4 or 5 times over those 15 years, and it was almost always the same exact product over those 15 years. Consistently 7/10 dope, and it was that pure heroin shit. my drug tests from that period would only come back positive for morphine (6mam/heroin). Unless I was speedballing, in which case my test would come back positive for ecogoninone (or however the fuck you spell it), but NOT any methamphetamines or anything else like that. The coke was relatively pure and damn good. Expensive, yes, but it was good quality and I didn't have to go to the fucking ghetto to cop.
At some point in 2019, they were raided. I won't spill too many details here, but those who know, KNOW.. In short, their operation was shut down, and thus concluded my 15-year-long fantasy.
I've been copping in Newark and Paterson ever since, and HOLY SHIT does the "dope" out there in the streets SUCK SO MUCH DICK. It's virtually all fentanyl. And don't get me started on the base -- because. obviously, it's pretty hard to find actual coke in the hood. everything is base/crack, and it is seriously adulterated. in fact, i would be willing to bet money that much of the shit that is supposed to contain cocaine actually doesn't, and is instead based on those stupid Chinese research chem stimulants. if you're lucky, you might stumble upon some coke-based product, but it'll be stepped on beyond recognition, and it'll onyl be available for a day or two before the really shitty garbage returns.
Such a sad state of affairs. I'm currently going to a methadone clinic, because this garbage is a good enough reason to step away. If i'd been using good NYC product it might be quite a bit harder to step away, and i can't lie... if I find some decent NYC shit in the future, I might end up diving back into the scene.. but until/unless, i'm gonna try my best to distance myself from this ghetto garbage.