• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

I actually met up with ppl on the fly before off fourms like this. Go hang out locally and party later on if they seem cool.
Tbh if this was years ago then i probably wouldn't do it, but since online culture has shifted so much now, it's not uncommon at all.

Good Stamps in North Philly. Anyone know any good stamps, I was getting Batman's which were good and some Smurfs witch sucked so what's good on the block

I actually met up with ppl on the fly before off fourms like this. Go hang out locally and party later on if they seem cool.
Tbh if this was years ago then i probably wouldn't do it, but since online culture has shifted so much now, it's not uncommon at all.
Maybe I'm just living in the past then, but online dope forums aren't usually where I find friends to hit the sand and ocean with. I prefer to actually meet people in person instead of online dope forum blind beach friend dates.

< please don't list specific areas were you can try and meet up>

know this is can be incident don't take it the wrong way
let's just try and follow guidelines.

speak of bags, crack, wet you bout I'm a city just not the specific block

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a gram of supposedly #4. Came in grey colored rock form. Hard to break but mixes to a tan color or darker depending how much you mix. No vinegar smell to it. Marquis agent comes back reddish purple . 2 dancessafe fent test strips came back + for fent.. Fml. Anyone come across anything similar. Seems to be chunks off the brick but the +.fent is some bs. Don't even want to touch it and i got massive wds now.

< please don't list specific areas were you can try and meet up>

know this is can be incident don't take it the wrong way
let's just try and follow guidelines.

speak of bags, crack, wet you bout I'm a city just not the specific block

Are you joking me, cosmic Charlie? A specific area where I can try to meet??? 609 is the area code for half of the state of jersey. That’s ridiculous. Seriously.

Sounds like your calling people to come cop with you in the way you say it. I explained early that this thread is based on when you get your dope, explain quality, the city, saftey etc....not as a place to meet running partners. What you said can be seen in many ways is all I'm saying.

All I’m saying is within 2 decades, I understand the forum guidelines.
I guess I should shut my pie hole before I get a perma-ban.

My friend, I would not ban somebody like that and I hope I personally never have to ban somebody because it has never come to that point with me, I'm a easy guy to talk to if you ever wanna see. Ive been modding on and off and on 10 years and I never did something like that, the last thing I would wanna see is another Bluelighter leave this place. All I'm saying is we have to be careful how we word things.

If you think somebody is cool and you like the way they post and they seem like somebody interesting to know and you could struck up good conversation give them a PM. It doesn't hurt to be friendly in this world, it can get you to a better place, positive people etc...

Take all of this in as a way to operate smoothly here and everyone stays happy hell. I would LOVE to find a new connect in Brooklyn im literally dying for dope, washing wack ass poppy seeds "sometimes it's fun". But I cant come on here and say bro I live in so and so give me the local. I'm also scared of all the Fentanyl around, I have had many, many loved ones die.

I jave met lots of Bluelighters and became close friends with them over the years. And the way I allowed those relationships to develope is through time. Think of the day and age you live in, Law Enforcement hates all junky types. If you people are ever trying to arrange a hook up i would be more weary of them then anything else.

Let's just play nice guys and talk about stamps and balloons of sticky tar if you can get all that jazz. I got some white bags not even taped up in Coney Island that were fire but like a dumb ass i deleted his number once I got outta control. Washington Square Park is full of fucking con artists.

Last edited:
My friend, I would not ban somebody like that and I hope I personally never have to ban somebody because it has never come to that point with me, I'm a easy guy to talk to if you ever wanna see. Ive been modding on and off and on 10 years and I never did something like that, the last thing I would wanna see is another Bluelighter leave this place. All I'm saying is we have to be careful how we word things.

If you think somebody is cool and you like the way they post and they seem like somebody interesting to know and you could struck up good conversation give them a PM. It doesn't hurt to be friendly in this world, it can get you to a better place, positive people etc...

Take all of this in as a way to operate smoothly here and everyone stays happy hell. I would LOVE to find a new connect in Brooklyn im literally dying for dope, washing wack ass poppy seeds "sometimes it's fun". But I cant come on here and say bro I live in so and so give me the local. I'm also scared of all the Fentanyl around, I have had many, many loved ones die.

I jave met lots of Bluelighters and became close friends with them over the years. And the way I allowed those relationships to develope is through time. Think of the day and age you live in, Law Enforcement hates all junky types. If you people are ever trying to arrange a hook up i would be more weary of them then anything else.

Let's just play nice guys and talk about stamps and balloons of sticky tar if you can get all that jazz. I got some white bags not even taped up in Coney Island that were fire but like a dumb ass i deleted his number once I got outta control. Washington Square Park is full of fucking con artists.
I agree ☝️ I check in here and there I wouldn’t want anyone to leave cosmic is a good dude

All I’m saying is that, by you saying man I’d LOVE to find a new connect in Brooklyn is more so trying to source saying someone please PM me, then me saying damn I’m happy to be in south jersey again.

Honestly, you say you’d hate to see another bluelighter leave this site, but over years and years on this site, it’s mods that hold their mod stick a little to tight, is the reason why I disappear for stints on end. Take that how you want, but wave the mod stick, pop the bag, rock the boat, skin the goat.
Wave that mod stick, wave it wide and high.

Why do you think that he waves the modstick lol, he was being nice with it. I don't think he came off to attack you, just explained the reasoning behind his decision.

I don't know why people think that being a mod makes you something else than another person. we are the same members we were before, we just help organising the place bc we are grateful of all the help we got along the way here. You have to try to look at it from his perspective too.

Being a mod is some boring ass shit most of the time, you move a thread, edit a source attempt. No illuminati meetings or conspiracies take place. Neither power trips, plus even we as mods have mods for mods, so we get checked out too like any other member.

Even the Senior Mods are modded by Admin, so there is a lot of oversight with respect to all action. No one wants to infract anyone. We all go out of our way to make sure it is the correct way to handle things.

Morph,
This is actually getting way too played out for me.
What I find completely ridiculous is I got a warning and my post edited, actually deleted, for saying happy to be back in the 609.
Reason: don’t list specific areas to try and arrange meet ups. What??
And said it sounds like I’m calling and rounding people up to come cop with me. Again, What??

But then when he was trying to “explain” he was able to say
I would LOVE to find a new connect in Brooklyn im literally dying for dope
in the exact thread I posted in.

That’s flat out ridiculous. If you can’t see that, I can’t spell it out any easier.

In this thread, if I wrote I’m back in jersey and would love to find a new connect, I’m dying for dope- I could see my post getting deleted. But I’m not a moron, would never source from drugs on the internet, let alone try to meet up or round up BL’ers to cop with.

Bye bye. This thread is fucking lame.

You are really silly if you think that CC made that comment to try to source, he was giving an example that he would love too to get a connect like this but it's forbidden.

I think you are having the little short man complex, you gotta relax, he edited out one post of yours and you are already acting like a 5 year old kid which is persecuted by the teacher. He explained it very nicely, so give him a break and if you are gonna come to other posts where I'm taking part in and whine without reason I'm gonna play a different card with you than CC did.

Maybe I do have short woman complex. I’m only 5 foot. Wah Wah.

Okay, so now I’m really confused. You think I followed you into another thread just to make a comment towards you?
No.
And this is the perfect example of my mod stick waving comment from earlier.

and if you’re gonna come to other posts where I’m taking part in and whine without reason I’m going to play a different card with you than CC did.

?? No where did I “break” forum rules.

Or did I? I don’t see how, for the second time.

You should apply for a mod position so we can get over with this, I think the lounge has an available position, not sure,but there should be a sticky if they do.

Shitty,i'm broke this week, at work feeling the nod but won't nod out since I still got some work to do so will leave that for home. Beside work I barely get out of bed....