• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Brooklyn in the house! The shit is usually top notch, but there was HUGE bust in williamsburg where i live, so after that the quality went down, but these past few weeks have been getting better and better, this nice tan has been going around, whiteish tint, bags are huge too. Cant complain at all. I used to live in jamaica Queens and the stuff over there few years ago was NUTS always 9/10.

This also got me nostalgic as hell. Back in 2002-2004ish I had a connect right outside of Jamaica station. Took a 15 minute ride in on the train or bus, then a quick walk to Parsons, and it was always, and I mean always fire. It may be because it was early on in my addiction, but I never did a shot and thought, hmmmm....that wasn't that good. It always seemed to be excellent. I haven't done dope due to not having a connect in a few months, but when I did for the past few years, it always used to be so hit or miss.

DC here. No fire to be found anywhere. Miss NY. Used to cop down in alphabet city. Always reliable and consistent quality. Would even get delivery as time went on and the neighborhood gentrified.

Last edited by a moderator:
What up fellow tri/quad- staters! Heading up to k&a tonight I'll let u know how it goes philly heads

Appreciated. I'm new to this website and relatively new to dope...I tried heroin for the first time in August and had a question for people who having been using longer. Hopefully this is the correct way to approach this... Has anyone else noticed how heroin can increase irritability? I don't act on the impulse but recently (beginning this week) I've become kind of irritable. Things bother me very quickly that wouldn't usually make me angry. I was out last night with a friend and mentioned this....she kind of laughed at the idea of me turning into a bitch, and said she hadn't noticed, but I'm concerned...can that become permanent? If anyone has answers I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

It's commonly referred to as "bagatude". Its ceases usually during absence of dope. Beware that heroin is a more mental than physical addiction. Physical addiction will go away when you go about 4-10 days of not using, but the mental urges can last literally your entire life.

It's commonly referred to as "bagatude". Its ceases usually during absence of dope. Beware that heroin is a more mental than physical addiction. Physical addiction will go away when you go about 4-10 days of not using, but the mental urges can last literally your entire life.

Yup pretty much. My suggestion is you quit while you're ahead but you probably won't and I don't blame you haha.

The irritability will definitely become worse... Especially during H withdrawal

hey guys. thanks for the response. weirdly..it hasn't been during withdraw though. I was in dc for winter break and the kind I had there was fine. came back to nyc when school resumed and while high it made me irritable. i also am totally symptom swapping so don't plan to quit. fucked up i know but i prefer heroin to my former preference

for me i only got irritable in my very early stages of using. it went away for me. but i totally recall catching myself in those days like wow, everything is just pissing me off lol.

It can make or cause bipolar disorder. Which is one of the many side effects that will keep you using irresponsibly.

On that note I found when I do bigger shots it exhausts me mentally. mixing dilaudid and roxy was even rougher than that. Or I will feel off the next day.

South Brooklyn tuning in.... I rarely need to go farther then Brighton beach or sheepshead... Those Russians hold it down lol. Sometimes I venture up to the burgh or bushwick for a different flavor.

Lately I haven't been getting anything amazing. Not terrible by any means but all this talk about how the streets are flooded with high quality shit... Where is it?? I've always wanted to go over to Newark or Patterson and try my luck but jusT haven't been "pushed" yet.

Hope all that worked out for u. Recently lost my guy(dissappeard after a decad of business!) I'll be spending time looking for someone new I can trust enough to get a brick. What's your profession. No details just vaguely.

I live in the same county Paterson is part of and so far really crummy stuff. Newark doesn't get much better, however, occasionally a batch from JC will show up. Much improved. Can relate list connect after a decade, he disappeared! It was good product I'm so bummed.

Last edited:
Apolgies, I was more rehashing memories than suggesting any illegal activity. I'll be more cautious in future posts.

Similar here, only my guy just disappeared! After a decade gone. BBB I'm so boned. Hope all went well at work.