• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Yeah, Camden is mad different than it was 15 years ago.. You used to be able to roll up get served while sitting in the car, pull away with no issues.. For the most part, I roll with phone connects. Bangin dope, safer, cut deals.. Still will hit the streets every once in a while. Actually bout to catch the 413 in a few

howdy all...newbie on this site. anyone from central NJ? just moved back after being in midwest and new england last few years. i used to cop in plainfield. took a drive through there today to see what was up and it seemed real quiet. anyone been successful there recently?

Yeah, Camden is mad different than it was 15 years ago.. You used to be able to roll up get served while sitting in the car, pull away with no issues.. For the most part, I roll with phone connects. Bangin dope, safer, cut deals.. Still will hit the streets every once in a while. Actually bout to catch the 413 in a few
Bawahahaha the ol' 413 I take the 409 when I need to but I also have phone connects that meet me in pennsauken or off the riverline

Where u from fam?

Shit I used to cop in Kensington in the badlands(philly) and in Camden(jersey) when I'd catch a show at the E center. Things are much different in south Jersey now just went to a show(whatever it's called now) and it looks like they(da man) have it on lock down!

Camden is really tough these days. I go over to Kensington most of the time to avoid the hassle. North Camden is nothing like it used to be. I've been out there recently and couldn't even recognize the place. IMO with all of the loitering tickets they write, it's better to just go to Philly and avoid the hassle. It sucks too because from my apt Camden used to be a 20 minute round trip

I'm from South Jersey -- 20 minutes outside of Philly. I typically cop from Trenton; I have a steady connect with great, double sealed stuff. I used to have a connect in Philly but he was WAY overpriced. My dealer out of Trenton is great and charges pretty much half of what local prices are. I also used to cop from Camden, but once again my Trenton connect's quality and price just beats anything I've found around here, which says a lot because I'm 15 minutes from Camden and 45 minutes away from Trenton.

Yeah, Camden used to be the shit. Right now, it's just not what it used to be -- definitely agree on that. I used to go out to West Philly, but for me driving out to my regular connect in Trenton just makes more sense financially and when it comes to trusting the person I'm copping from. Even with the gas, driving the 100 miles round trip to Trenton is still cheaper than copping locally.

Brooklyn in the house! The shit is usually top notch, but there was HUGE bust in williamsburg where i live, so after that the quality went down, but these past few weeks have been getting better and better, this nice tan has been going around, whiteish tint, bags are huge too. Cant complain at all. I used to live in jamaica Queens and the stuff over there few years ago was NUTS always 9/10.

Brooklyn in the house! The shit is usually top notch, but there was HUGE bust in williamsburg where i live, so after that the quality went down, but these past few weeks have been getting better and better, this nice tan has been going around, whiteish tint, bags are huge too. Cant complain at all. I used to live in jamaica Queens and the stuff over there few years ago was NUTS always 9/10.

I've copped up there a few times myself. It was hit or miss -- either it was insanely good, or mediocre at best. My usual connect in Trenton still provides the best stuff I've ever gotten.

Yeah, Camden used to be the shit. Right now, it's just not what it used to be -- definitely agree on that. I used to go out to West Philly, but for me driving out to my regular connect in Trenton just makes more sense financially and when it comes to trusting the person I'm copping from. Even with the gas, driving the 100 miles round trip to Trenton is still cheaper than copping locally.
I've always had bad experiences wit Trenton

Upstate New Yorker here, just scooped some fetty wap bags, it's pretty average, the only special thing about it is the stamps, pretty rare to get stamps around here, usually just plain white or colored bags and why is it every dealers 15 minutes turns out to be an hour???

Northeast PA here, used to be filled with gorgeous stamps and fat blue double sealed bags. Now its mainly those plain white/colored/printed bags that are all bagged here and are getting cut here and has been shitty for some time. Past month has been quite fire though. Last ones i got that were fire were yellow/white checkered printed bags. Apparently my lips turned blue and i almost fell out from my normal amount which means the shit i was getting before was trash (it was average ide say) or these are just that good or have a good cut. Honestly my friend and i were talking and from how sleepy these particular bags made both of us we think they were cut with some form of water soluble benzo. Either way they are good and will be going back to him for sure as soon as i get paid!

Guy #2 calls me a few days ago to let me know of a new batch of "fire" that was about to come on the scene that was going to be 30% more expensive. Everyone says they have fire, but because he had always been honest I went for it. No more loose product in plastic. This was/is the standard NY/NJ stamped and taped bundles. The stamp was "True Blood" in red ink with a skull graphic beneath. This dope is FIRE. I've only ever had one batch better and that was "Wicked" from Williamsburg around 2011.
Very light tan powder that mixes up instantly to an almost clear solution with no residue.
Rush - 9.5 Legs - 9 Quantity 9.5 This dope has an orgasmic rush complete with intense pins and needles. One bag is plenty for almost anyone. I've done 2 a few times and it's a little much. This novel of a post is the result of a 1.5 bag shot well over an hour ago. Vision is completely fucked up, I need to have one eye closed just to be about to see relatively straight to type and read. The nodding is uncontrollable and comes on fast. Just all around high quality dope, but if you need to get anything done anytime in the next 6 hours I would look elsewhere.

Sorry about the novel just felt like typing up my recent experiences.

LI here too. Pretty crazy, but I have used the same exact Trueblood, AND remember WICKED from Williamsburg about 5 years ago. I had been getting Trueblood and Empire in Howard Beach from a middle man, over the summer. I feel you though about the distance, because I can't find a dope connect here along the queens/LI border )haven't really been trying to be honest), and to see the guy in queens I have to get on the LIRR to jamaica, then the A train to Howard Beach, then wait for his lazy ass to even show up, then "tip" him. It's easier to just get a bunch of roxies delivered to my door in 5 minutes.

It's pretty crazy though because you got me nostalgic as hell when you mentioned those two stamps.