Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderator: deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

LIE495

Bluelighter
Place is a ghost town. Kinda sucks but whatever. Decent h in Bushwick/marcy area.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to Bluelight, wanted to remind you @Whammason as well as other people posting here in the future that sourcing is against the guidelines here. Using this platform for Buying/Selling drugs will can get you banned depending on the situation. This is just a warning for all to be mindful.

Thank you and carry on fellow Blers from the North East. I'd liked in New Jersey my whole live until in moved to NYC about 5 years ago now. Hope things can work out and you find a plug with drugs not cut with Fent and you can get high with safety.

6Farrakhans6Dream6

Greenlighter
I hear Camden NJ is the perfect place to raise a family
Camden has got a lot better from what it was only 10 years ago when the police were just there to clean up the bodies. Still not great, nut incredible improvement. North Camden used to look like the Night of the living Dead when i was running around up by 7th and York.

Boostafedh

Greenlighter
From North Jersey and ew to bluelight. Tired of feeling alone, and avoiding friendships are there similar send me a frpolicies on friending members here, if so please may I know those rules. Anyone else feeling similar send me a message or friend request plz tnx
Jersey too

livahd

Greenlighter
Anybody else having a terrible time with the covid 19 bullshit? All three of my plugs either have straight garbage or just not serving. You'd think living in Brooklyn it would be easy, but I keep the circle of friends small, and really want to avoid going to the projects be or Craigslist and getting scammed. Sucks even more cuz I just got paid.

6Farrakhans6Dream6

Greenlighter
yeah anyone else having trouble during this covid shit?
Anybody else having a terrible time with the covid 19 bullshit? All three of my plugs either have straight garbage or just not serving. You'd think living in Brooklyn it would be easy, but I keep the circle of friends small, and really want to avoid going to the projects be or Craigslist and getting scammed. Sucks even more cuz I just got paid.
I was speaking with some coke guys and they were talking about how the price was supposed to go up because of the scrutiny of imported goods coming into the country. How quality might fall. I've also heard this to be true with Fentanyl and dope. I watched some program,about how COVID Was effecting the cartels as far as them not being able to obtain Fentanyl and also precursor ingredients to make methamphetamine. Because they get it all from China. Most of the fent comes from China and obviously imported goods from China have slowed because of the virus. My plugs stuff went downhill, I went out and tried some other stuff. 3 other usually reliable places/people, and it all was generally about the same. Not great, not trash, but not great either and it's all usually fire so....best of lick guys. I was on a 14 day quarantine. I'm a veteran living at this VA "sober program" we just got off lockdown yesterday. We all got tested twice in the building no positive results but they did quarantine us regardless. We couldn't leave the building at all. Only to smoke right outside in a lil area then back inside. So as soon as the quarantine was lifted yesterday 3 people got kicked out within 12 hours all for dope. One dropped a bundle out of his pocket in the hallway in front of the director of the program. Another guy overdosed and when they came to revive him they found 40 bags (nicks) and his buddy was high and had a jug of vodka in the room too. Idiots...6 am I was out the door I don't shit where I sleep. Hope everyone is doing alright!

OceanMang

Greenlighter
Chambersburg, PA here! I go to Baltimore, MD for my dope. $6 triple Os so I grab a bunch to last me a couple weeks. Do about 2 a day. Used to find waaaay stronger shit for 10, but that's just not what's in the air anymore. Anyone else experience this with bmore dope? And if anyone's in the Chambersburg / Gettysburg area PM me! It'd be awesome to talk to a local like minded individual.

Igotdablues

Bluelighter
Hi ppl I am new to Toms River. Moved here from Woodbridge recently. I heard that once I moved here I’d find a plug in plain site. Well not as easy. Idk if that was news based on a few years back or what but can anyone tell me if things have gotten “better” here in terms of less opioid use or am I just unlucky still.
Given I haven’t met many friends here and it’s not like a can stick post-it notes on wawa’s door, I’m at a loss. Both literally and figuratively.
All PMs welcomed.
Thanks

iLoveYouWithaKnife

Bluelighter
Chambersburg, PA here! I go to Baltimore, MD for my dope. $6 triple Os so I grab a bunch to last me a couple weeks. Do about 2 a day. Used to find waaaay stronger shit for 10, but that's just not what's in the air anymore. Anyone else experience this with bmore dope? And if anyone's in the Chambersburg / Gettysburg area PM me! It'd be awesome to talk to a local like minded individual.
I never find anything good in Baltimore. It’s always those shitty quinine caps.