• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction NY/L.I. - "GAS FACE" bags - FENT/dope - 1st OD in 15 years after SNORTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

xivixive

Bluelighter
just posting this as a warning to people copping heroin in the "east coast powder / stamp bags" NY/tri-state area region.....

long story short: bags stamped "GAS FACE" with a skull in dual respirator mask in green on them are heavily laced with fentanyl.

short story long: me and my old lady usually grip a few buns of cheap dope from a family member while visiting for a few days on holiday, but the guy has cleaned up his act since the last time we saw him so we didn't want to ask him and went through a trustworthy friend. this friend warned us the dope was incredibly strong. she made us promise we would only do 1 bag at a time, wait until we weren't driving to try it, and to wait an hour before trying more. yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it before...

when i do my bag i notice it doesn't look very fat. stick my lil tooter down in a sniff'er up. don't smell that sweet heroin smell, don't feel any powder go in my nose, don't taste any drip. disappointing... but 5 mins later and i am pretty fucking high, not disappointing anymore! about a half hour goes by but as high as i am, i don't really feel energy and euphoria i usually do. so i do another bag. next thing i know, everybody is really upset, mom is crying and asking me whats wrong, what did i take, etc.... well turns out my mom walked into the kitchen and saw me laying on the floor unconcious. girlfriend started smacking me around trying to get me to wake up. said i was cold and covered in sweat, not breathing. said she gave me cpr and mouth to mouth and when she did that, i jus stood up and acted like nothing happened. i was totally confused but then realized - holy shit i just OVERDOSED. now, i've never overdosed before. not even close. i havent used needles in years. i ate 120mg of oxycodone in one gulp the other week and couldve ate 100 more. i know i have a huge tolerance. i've sniffed thousands of bags and never ever had anything like this.... these bags knocked me on my fucking ass, literally. if i was a shooter, i'd be dead. fuck fentanyl.

be careful folks...

wow, i thought this would get more response being that i totally overdosed after sniffing 2 bags, one 40mins after the other.... i have a rather huge opiate tolerance.

if this is what the heroin scene is like now, i'm glad i'm rarely involved. i want heroin when i buy a bun, not fucking fentanyl.

You could've had a hot spot of pure fent... Imagine getting even a mg let alone thirty. Who knows maybe they are selling pure fent. I would talk to your friend who recommended them to make sure they don't recommend that person without warning it's fentanyl and calling the dealer out possibly if you don't think it's putting yourself in danger. They may actually have a real dope connection too that they don't regularly use.

It's not that people aren't responding because they don't care, it's just that any dope anywhere can be cut with fentanyl and there's no telling whether it is or not. Those same type of bags also could have also been purchased by someone else with completely legitimate heroin. It just doesn't do much good read a post about cut dope..

apparently some heroin dealers these days will spike a bag with fentanyl, knowing that it will cause and overdose.

their whole purpose of doing this is to cause hype about their product, because they feel (and it's probably true) if junkies hear about someone OD'ing, then they will all hunt for that particular stamp bag because they want the good shit (obviously) and now the dealer has flocks of addicts searching for their product, thus maximizing their product.

one of the shittiest parts about it is that they truly don't care, and justify this by saying junkies are going to use one way or another and they might as well be the one profiting from it. bleh

fuck you, heroin.

it seems like this is the whole heroin scene now her on the east coast. like everyone gets fentdope now, most seem to even want it. the shit was greyish purple in color and crunchy when i poured out a bag and cut a line... because of course i made my way through the other 18 bags i had bought. they actually lasted me and my old lady 5 days as we split each bag with each other as they were all that strong. usually we will be blowing 2 bags at a time every couple hours, having a good ol time. i love heroin but this fentanyl shit sucked... the high just isn't the same... nor is the whole ritual... chasing around good dope is hard enough without having to worry about fent the whole time. thank god i'm not a needle user anymore, no wonder overdose deaths are at record highs.

fuck you, fentanyl.

I've never been to the east coast or tried ecp, but this is seeming to become a regular thing from what I read. Very sad indeed. I'm glad the tar over here by the border is usually consistent

Damn they must've changed their gear for the better ima tell my dude, I had gas face like a month ago and it it was 5/10 at best. Thanks for the heads up I'll be very careful if I do get it.

This right?
i73yQdY.jpg

Unfortunately we don't know do warnings on stamps anymore. I think there's a thread in NSAIDD but don't quote me on that. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.