• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nutmeg is surprisingly good...

I'm schizophrenic too, does tend to make things a little more unusual. I say.. 2 more weeks and Ill try nutmeg.
Ill be sure to post.

nutmeg is hit or miss for most people. it's like a cross between a deleriant and weed. I eat nutmeg twice a year usually, after thanksgiving and christmas, since I have extra after holiday cooking.

I get a good, loopy weed high from about 6 hours after digestion until about 20 hours, and lingering dry mouth and dizziness until about 36 hours.

A 'rule of thumb' for dosage is .75 to 1.25 grams per 10 lb of body weight. Keep in mind high doses and chronic use is bad for your liver, and extremely high doses can be fatal.

I don't know how many of you have experience with deleriants, but nutmeg won't normally give you full insanity like the rest. The dry mouth and dizziness is the main deleriant "feel" to nutmeg, as well as occasionally inflicting waking dreams... Where you become so engrossed in thought, you can actually interact very deeply with an enviroment completely in your mind.

Your experience will vary. I don't reccomend nutmeg. Most people will just feel shitty from it.

Last edited:
lazydullard said:
A 'rule of thumb' for dosage is .75 to 1.25 grams per lb of body weight.

you mean per 10 lbs of body weight?

At your rate you be ingesting hundreds of grams at once... not smart.

oh snap, you're right. thanks. I edited my post.

yeah. i think 100 grams would fatal.

When I was younger I tried mixing about 1-2 tablespoons of nutmeg and Pepsi and drinking it and nothing happened.

I drank half a beer once and didn't get a buzz.

Ha, sorry, I don't mean to be a dick. You didn't take enough. Sounds like you are lucky too.

The secret is fresh nutmeg, which makes it more psychadelic and less like smoking a pound of mexican schwag. Apart from DXM it's the only psychadelic experience i've ever had. It can feel really good... but because it's carcinogenic and it fucks up your gi track I wouldn't recommend it regularly.

Nor is it the "next big thing" as people tend to take too much, it taste like ass, and if you don't get it fresh you'll either feel nothing or feel really tired for 3 days straight. Good luck with all that if it works for you.

nutmeg is useless. there's a million and 1 drugs out there that are better, try those.

i brought some the other day on a (slightly drunken) whim, since i paid for it i might as try it. What is the best way to itake it? it smells like shit so i dont really want to take it straight, is it soulable in water or coke or ribena or sumthing?

Last edited:
i think i'm gonna try nutmeg tonight. i heard about it but never really wanted to try. i got pods, but they won't work cause i did subs like 3 days ago