• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nutmeg high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Baker

Greenlighter
Does snorting nutmeg actually give you an enjoyable high? & if so whats a good dose? Also, does it interact with other drugs negatively?

It is a combination of hell and sexual paradise. I advice not do it, it last like 36 hours but you have hell for like 20 hours and the rest is like feeling the best sex ever even when only masturbating. (got the infos about that when reading on the drug I never used it and will never.) I also read that in jail they use it as alternative to LSD since passing a nutmeg is easier than LSD and it helps them get rid of sexual frustration. But they get to have horrible craps, pain, nausea, vomiting, confusion, delirous thoughts for like 10 hours before and 10 hours after. REALL DONT DO THAT ! It is a crappy drug.

Snorting? I missed that... NEVER snort plain plant !!!! its gonna make you bleed for SURE!

what if i took adderall and smoked bud during the shitty part? would it help the negative symptoms?

No it is too intense, mabe odanestron and benzos along with baclofen could help but you would still regret taking it.

Nutmeg is weird. Grinding a whole nutmeg, could theoretically be enough to feel effects. Even less nutmeg. It is a taste you won't soon forget.

Yes. You can flavor your coffee with it at Coffee shops. ;) So long ago, I forgot the taste.

I smoked a bowl of it from a bing, and it just made me a little confused out detached.

Status
Not open for further replies.