• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nutmeg dosage for a enjoyable experience?

TioW42

Greenlighter
I know nutmeg isn't very fun but I'm just wondering what dose should you take that isn't too intense and quite enjoyable. When I read these bad experiences it's normally people who did it when they were 14 and take over 25g which is way too much and the ones that liked it took lower doses and prepared for it.

Nutmeg can vary in potency quite a bit depending on the brand and if its ground or not. Best way is to use whole seeds and grind them up in a coffee grinder. 10-12 g should be about right which is only a couple of seeds. The course ground is better than the really fine stuff but you require at least twice as much of that stuff. There is also nutmeg essential oil if you would like to ingest less material. Most people that have a bad time took too much and overdosed.

Try the big and dandy thread here.

Nutmeg can vary in potency quite a bit depending on the brand and if its ground or not. Best way is to use whole seeds and grind them up in a coffee grinder. 10-12 g should be about right which is only a couple of seeds. The course ground is better than the really fine stuff but you require at least twice as much of that stuff. There is also nutmeg essential oil if you would like to ingest less material. Most people that have a bad time took too much and overdosed.

Try the big and dandy thread here.
Do you know the dose for ground nutmeg?

don't do nutmeg, did 18ish grams, had terrifying visuals and loss of ability think clearly. Slept for 23 hours. Woke up violently threw up and had horrible constipation and diarrhea. Don't do it, just get some weed or acid...

don't do nutmeg, did 18ish grams, had terrifying visuals and loss of ability think clearly. Slept for 23 hours. Woke up violently threw up and had horrible constipation and diarrhea. Don't do it, just get some weed or acid...
k still gunna do it anyways

Don't use the grounds, get a whole nutmeg, crush it up, eat it. One will do it. I tried it once, was very similar to eating pot.

5-10 grams should be sufficient to give an idea of the (disgusting and toxic) character of Nutmeg, and would provide a dose of: 50-100mg Myristicin, 17-35mg Elemicin and up to 20mg of Saffrole.

It usually takes at least 5 hours for the effects to become apparent so for the love of God don't redose. Expect 20+ hours of heavy sedation and physical discomfort akin to most anti-muscarinic/cholinergics.
You will be obviously fucked up to anyone around you, most obviously due to the "red-eye" that would make Satan's stoner roommate jealous.

It is not in any way enjoyable, but it is psychoactive, in the same way that Oxygen deprivation is psychoactive.

I actually thought this was a joke when I first read it but quickly learned it's just some crazy ass shit someone came up with. Seriously, isn't something available that isn't so fucked up? At this rate, what's next?

Last edited: