Cycle Advice Numbness / Carpal Tunnel in morning (hGH)

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hello all,

I’ve been running hGH for a few weeks now and I think I need to stop due to the extreme uncomfortableness of the hand tingling / pains I have especially between 5-7 am.

I tried to lower my dosage but it still is happening, is there anything I can do about this?

Take a small break or split your doses into smaller more frequent shots. How much are you running currently? Whenever I pinned more than 3iu at a time, after a few days I'd get hit with CTS pretty badly to where any repetitive motion of my wrist and I'd be wrecked, or if I didn't move my arms a lot they'd fall asleep.

Take a small break or split your doses into smaller more frequent shots. How much are you running currently? Whenever I pinned more than 3iu at a time, after a few days I'd get hit with CTS pretty badly to where any repetitive motion of my wrist and I'd be wrecked, or if I didn't move my arms a lot they'd fall asleep.

That’s about what I was running, 3-4iu a day. Unintentionally did A 5iu shot due to drawing with a 18 gauge needle and being unable to put it back.

now I’ve been trying to do 1-2 iu a day, I may take a few day’s off to see if it helps. I work construction and I couldn’t even hold a power tool this morning it was not good

That’s about what I was running, 3-4iu a day. Unintentionally did A 5iu shot due to drawing with a 18 gauge needle and being unable to put it back.

now I’ve been trying to do 1-2 iu a day, I may take a few day’s off to see if it helps. I work construction and I couldn’t even hold a power tool this morning it was not good
Oh man I know the feeling. Anything that vibrates would lock my hands up immediately. I remember trying to run a floor buffer and I had to pry my fingers loose. Or circular saw... Lmao that could definitely be dangerous at times

Hello all,

I’ve been running hGH for a few weeks now and I think I need to stop due to the extreme uncomfortableness of the hand tingling / pains I have especially between 5-7 am.

I tried to lower my dosage but it still is happening, is there anything I can do about this?

What makes you think its carpal tunnel, could it be C5-6 spinal nerve compression..?

I'm not in the steroid scene but I gotta say... Hgh gives you carpal tunnel? Never heard of that.

It does not give you carpal tunnel syndrome, it gives you the same symptoms though.
It is caused by water retention and can be somehow countered by supplementing potassium as the water retention is caused by sodium.
@OpiateKiller

How doe water retention give you carpal tunnel symptoms? Just curious.

How doe water retention give you carpal tunnel symptoms? Just curious.

The water retention causes swelling in the tissues surrounding the nerves.
The pressure irritates the nerve, this should go away in a few days after discontinuation.
The numbness normally gets bad when the arms are folded for an extended period of time, moving them around and stretching them should help.

It does not give you carpal tunnel syndrome, it gives you the same symptoms though.
It is caused by water retention and can be somehow countered by supplementing potassium as the water retention is caused by sodium.
@OpiateKiller

Thank you today I’m gonna buy some potassium and see if it helps. It’s been about 6 days since I stopped to see how long it would take to go away and I’m still having pretty bad symptoms, I had no idea salt was an issue I eat salt like it’s nothing unfortunately. Any idea how long till it would take for this to clear up?

Yeah you could also use a low dose diuretic as well and that would probably take care of it

Interesting, if I can’t fix it with a potassium supplement I may look into this thank you

Oh man I know the feeling. Anything that vibrates would lock my hands up immediately. I remember trying to run a floor buffer and I had to pry my fingers loose. Or circular saw... Lmao that could definitely be dangerous at times

Hahah yes exactly. Using a grinder and dropping the thing 3 times isn’t really conductive to my safety hahah. Thankfully my boss and co workers know why so they don’t just think I’m incompetent hah

What makes you think its carpal tunnel, could it be C5-6 spinal nerve compression..?

interesting, I just believed it was an hgh side because I just started it a few weeks ago, but I do have slight lumbar lordorosis and slight Lower back pain so I guess this could be possible but i don’t think that’s it

interesting, I just believed it was an hgh side because I just started it a few weeks ago, but I do have slight lumbar lordorosis and slight Lower back pain so I guess this could be possible but i don’t think that’s it
C5 and C6 are in your neck.

Thank you today I’m gonna buy some potassium and see if it helps. It’s been about 6 days since I stopped to see how long it would take to go away and I’m still having pretty bad symptoms, I had no idea salt was an issue I eat salt like it’s nothing unfortunately. Any idea how long till it would take for this to clear up?

Interesting, if I can’t fix it with a potassium supplement I may look into this thank you

Change your salt for pink himalayan...

Yup great idea, Pink Himalayan is much stronger by weight so you are gonna use much less.