• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW - Bluelight in the snow Mark 2. *REVIEW*

Oh, and just for next year's information, there were 2 cots and three matresses in the various cupboards around the joint, so we could have slept 15 people in reasonable comfort. :)

Also, would hte moderators please keep this thread so that organising the next one is easier next time around...?

Thanks! :)

my photos should be up in the next few days.

oh how many there are.

if anyone needs a server to host their pictures, just PM me. i have tons of bandwidth and server space.

I should also have photos (and quotes) in the next few days. My scanner is fucking around - I scan 2 pics and it freezes and I have to restart the PC to get it all working again.

Ugghh!

'lets get ready for some insane serious ass fucking'

i do believe that was eminem. in 'Square dance' - listening now. i giggled.

;)

biggerbear said:
i think we have pictures of the cow too...

it was so random that callie found cow in the little engineer's set, when it had no valid purpose there...

It wasn't in the box when I first pulled it out of the cupboard, I went to go back to the cupboard looking for block bits and found a bag with random bits and pieces (including farm animals) and I threw them all in the one pile!

I'm going to get in first and request the second double bed for the next snow trip =D

Img_0411.jpg
[/IMG]
kat and me

Img_0343.jpg
[/IMG] classic Doofqueen- i love this photo haha

Img_0342.jpg
[/IMG] aww how pretty katmeow.

Img_0413.jpg
[/IMG] blurry DJC and cheeky Cosmic Mist

Img_0427.jpg
[/IMG] mememememememe

Img_0307.jpg
[/IMG] construction- mean girl * chaos butterfly

*bye bye picture*nickthecheese meangirl aww(it was a cute photo. god damn shy people hehe )

I have loads more. There not all uploaded yet tho, took me 3 hrs uploading 60 last night... theres still 100 or so more hahahaha

Oh dear.

Snow people- pm me your email and ill give u addy for pics.

Last edited:
hope i dont get in trouble for posting all those....

i can delete if its a prob, just pm me.

cheersssss

well i dont know if this pic will work or not...but this is the helicopter djc sent me via camera fone <3

after it crashed ;) but it still looks in good nick :D

disp_pic.cgi

I've only just had a chance to get on BL since the trip.

Big shout outs to CM for organising yet another fantastic trip.

I'll get my pix up if and when i get back online at home.

P.S How cool are those glasses on DQ!?!?! =D

DJC*

Quotes!!!

• Chaos Butterfly - It's not about the PLUR. It's all about the hardcore arse fucking
  • doofqueen - Can we take drugs yet? (too many times ;))
  • Cosmic Mist - Time for dinner,
    DQ - Does anyone have any pills?
  • Mean Girl - Acid and the little engineers kit, this is going to be GREAT!
  • NTC - "You've got to get in in to them when they're young" (get what into them???)
  • NTC + CB - "I'm skiing on fractals, woah!" (to the tune of I'm walking on sunshine)
  • katmeow - "The ultimate porta-rail" (in response to Funky^Monk's mirror kit)
  • Calliesplit - "Random acts of senseless booty" (As she ran through the room and flashed her g-string)
  • NTC - "To my giant headed grandson"
  • MG - "In Soviet Russia, pizza eats you"
  • MG - "Is that a tea cosy on your head?" (Checking out DQ's beanie)
  • MG - "I don't need to take acid to be confused by Disney"
  • katmeow - "It's almost a religious experience" (After the moment's of silence during nangs)
  • Taliana then DJC ;) - "Pre-emptive nanging" (What was SMRT??)
  • Taliana - "Just draw a hole" (insert nang ;) )
  • katmeow - "I don't want to be fucked in the arse with a bulberator
  • CB - "You're living vicariously through the floor"
  • anon - " GET IN THE HELICOPTER!!"
  • katmeow - "If your pillow was waxed it would be so much better" (DJC's poor furry pillow cops abuse)

=D
;)

Last edited:
I'm really that much of a druggies :p hehehe ok well maybe i was just keen =D

and omg that pic of me in those glasses is o damn funny! i don't reckon it would have been the same without the pigtails though =D

Tal - sent you an email for the pics link :)

oh and BTW KAT it was ME who said the 'pre emptive nanging' thing. not ryan! he said it after me. it was mememememem who said it when u was nanging yo ;)