NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT eh? Fun times ahead. Best way to go though really. I think we all know that anything else is just BS. Good luck.

Beer was a bad choice. I definitely should've just downed some liquor and passed out.

yeah yesterday was not cool at all...i dont think im going to be exceeding 8mg ever again....i was nodding ALL DAY...and pretty much all night and felt like shit, fell sleep at 9:30

....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

i suppose an 8mg shot would'nt so bad.... ;)

yeah yesterday was not cool at all...i dont think im going to be exceeding 8mg ever again....i was nodding ALL DAY...and pretty much all night and felt like shit, fell sleep at 9:30

Yeah, 12 mgs of dillaudid would be like doing a paradigm at once.

Hey guys,
Took a week off..... Just copped one bag from my fire spot....

Feels good, now time to the blunt and a lorazapam

good morning/ afternoon social
I see we've crushed the 1000 mark no?

Bankai soon to be... why can't I stop being a pussy and just start banging my drugs more often? Fuck waiting for this green ball of happiness to kick in.

EDIT: No more waiting. Bankai motherfucker

Last edited:
Thanks for the win HoL. Seriously. I'm getting trampled in FF this year.

Trying to go without a bankai for a minute. Like most of us I have resorted to booze. Thursday is usually an all day bankaifest for me so I had to do something or else I'd be driving to dude's at any given point in time.

I made it all day yesterday, and got through work today (about ready to just walk out) and immediately rushed home. No bank, no package store, no food, just straight to bankai. I have failed my attempt to space out my final few doses. I have enough for one more good dose and then start the fun...
I figured if I just drank and took benzos I wouldn't mind so much, but I never even gave that a chance.

good morning/ afternoon social
I see we've crushed the 1000 mark no?

Bankai soon to be... why can't I stop being a pussy and just start banging my drugs more often? Fuck waiting for this green ball of happiness to kick in.

green ball of happiness? an 80?

Status
Not open for further replies.