NPP and Prop

imonfire

Bluelighter
Anyone ran this cycle before?

Thinking of running it for my next cycle

What were your gains like? Doseage? Most common seems to be 150mg EOD

i have ran this cycle 3 times. these 2 are my favorite. Gains were good on all 3 cycles. I did 100-120mg of both eod

i have ran this cycle 3 times. these 2 are my favorite. Gains were good on all 3 cycles. I did 100-120mg of both eod

How long before you started seing strength gains and size?

How long did you run for?

How much weight did you gain

I'm thinking of doing 10-12 weeks for my next cycle at 150mg of each EOD

Thanks

How long before you started seing strength gains and size?

How long did you run for?

How much weight did you gain

I'm thinking of doing 10-12 weeks for my next cycle at 150mg of each EOD

Thanks

It was about after week 2 i started to gain. I have ran it for 5-6(max) weeks. i always run my compounds now for 5-6 weeks then i change to other compounds. Have found out thats the best way to keep gaining. Because thats how you keep shocking your body aka your receptors wont get used to certan compounds you're using.

i gained about 5-6 kgs over 5 week period thats about 11lbs - 13lbs.

It was about after week 2 i started to gain. I have ran it for 5-6(max) weeks. i always run my compounds now for 5-6 weeks then i change to other compounds. Have found out thats the best way to keep gaining. Because thats how you keep shocking your body aka your receptors wont get used to certan compounds you're using.

That seems like a good logical idea

what do you change up to after the 5 weeks then? Another short ester?

Can't argue with a stone in 5 weeks, good gains

It was about after week 2 i started to gain. I have ran it for 5-6(max) weeks. i always run my compounds now for 5-6 weeks then i change to other compounds. Have found out thats the best way to keep gaining. Because thats how you keep shocking your body aka your receptors wont get used to certain compounds you're using.

There is only one receptor, the Androgen receptor (AR), being from the nuclear receptor family its mechanism is different to membrane receptors..
(AR) seem to respond over time to greater amounts of androgens, and research shows they up-regulate at least up to the 6 month mark....

It appears you can increase the dose to initiate a greater response in the long term, the only restraint is the bodys ability to initiate a greater catabolic response to counter the increase in androgens, at this point you can increase the dose to stay ahead of catabolism or come off PCT/or initiate a cruise, due to health marker concerns....

^how does gh influence AR expression? I know they say when using high doses of aas (multiple grams) it's generally a waste without added gh. Also what dose of gh is needed to compensate for the super saturation of aas on the AR? Just curious and your knowledgeable of these sorts of things GF.

There is only one receptor, the Androgen receptor (AR), being from the nuclear receptor family its mechanism is different to membrane receptors..
(AR) seem to respond over time to greater amounts of androgens, and research shows they up-regulate at least up to the 6 month mark....

It appears you can increase the dose to initiate a greater response in the long term, the only restraint is the bodys ability to initiate a greater catabolic response to counter the increase in androgens, at this point you can increase the dose to stay ahead of catabolism or come off PCT/or initiate a cruise, due to health marker concerns....

im sorry dont know why i said ''receptors'' i mean body.

^how does gh influence AR expression? I know they say when using high doses of aas (multiple grams) it's generally a waste without added gh. Also what dose of gh is needed to compensate for the super saturation of aas on the AR? Just curious and your knowledgeable of these sorts of things GF.

Thats one I'm going to have to think about.. I know it gets thrown about a lot on GH-15, but as yet I don't believe I've read a definitive scientific answer...

I remember Big-Cat mentioning Testosterones effects over 750mg-1000mg/week you get diminishing gains, and aren't worth the side effects...

Regarding total amount of compounds thrown into the mix you do get reports of 3-4g although you do get diminishing returns at some point and then reach a point where AAS can't take you much further, which could theoretically be around that number, though that's just conjecture. However there is very little basis to suggest it has anything to do with the amount of receptors available, or simply because you've reached a size where additional AR stimulation and the subsequent genomic events just can't stimulate or sustain further muscle growth.

The text below can be viewed in full for free through pubmed. The regulation of AR expression by GH appears to be a direct one, as GH-R induces the JAK2/STAT5a/b pathway, and when that pathway is disrupted, muscle doesn't grow, in part because the STAT5's control both local IGF1 release as well as AR. I would say I've yet to see a massive resistance to added AAS if they are good anabolics (test/tren/deca) at 3g and under. I know its common belief on GH-15 as well, though I can't deny or verify this, that testosterone specifically should not be run over 1g without GH. I can personally attest to not running more than that without, as you get highly diminished returns and increased chance of sides as test is locked up or metabolized more above that line. so may be some truth to it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2735360/