• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant, Propylphenidate (PPH)

roi

Bluelighter
Looks like after Isopropylphenidate we now get to enjoy Propylphenidate as well!

zXtOwze.png

Propyl-2-phenyl-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate

40mg oral report:

18:00: 40mg orally
18:15: maybe something, possible mood lift
18:25: subtle stimulation
18:35: a little euphoria, focus, motivation, not too bad, seems to be a decent stim
19:00: feeling chatty, writing on jabber and irc, doing some stuff on reddit
19:40: same as before
19:50: slowly coming down

Worth a try, but nothing special in my opinion :)

Haven't had propylpehenidate, only isopropyl and ethly.... isopropyl is for me a more refined version of the ethyl, much better da:ne ratio, not as caustic, slightly longer duration, much less side effects... basically if you like eph, you'll love ippd, but is is far from the next cocaine

Looks like it is about to become banned too! Along with ethylphenidate, and isopropylphenidate

As of Friday 10th at 00:01 AM the following Methylphenidate derivatives will be banned under a temporary banning order in the UK for 12 months as a Class B drug whilst it's effects are reviewed and evaluated. After which, it'll they'll undoubtedly be added to the Misuse of Drugs Act under Methylphenidate.

Ethylphenidate
3,4-Dichloromethylphenidate
Methylnaphthidate
Isopropylphenidate
Propylphenidate.

Source: www.gov.uk/government/news/legal-highs-to-be-banned-under-temporary-power

Also bear in mind that the temporary banning order does NOT make in an offence to be in possession of the substance. It's more to do wit importing/exporting/selling/buying.

I got some just before the ban. Not tried it yet. The chemical structure diagram is different on the package to the one in this thread, there's no 'CH3', not sure if my supplier got it wrong or the structure in this thread is wrong?