• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant PDM-35 (5-Methylphenmetrazine)

roi

Bluelighter
2-phenyl-3%2C5-dimethylmorpholine.png

2-phenyl-3,5-dimethylmorpholine

Any information on that one? Couldn't find it in the phenylmorpholines patent. The 3-desmethyl version is also around, called "Isophenmetrazine".

Interested in phenmetrazine derivitities. Hopefully this one is a stimulating straight up DRA with a high potency with moderate to strong pro sexual effects or else what's the point. Apparently 3f is great as long as you are IVing 300mg doses. No thanks i think 4-Me0-tmp is the next best thing on the market depending on your motive for using.

Drugs fairly selective as DRAs/DRIs are not really interesting to me, they're like hedonistic in a very negative way in my opinion. When I think about a DRA, I think MDPV and pyrrolidinophenones in general even though they have other effects too. But they all have this common feeling, every time I tried them they made me feel goofy and unfocused completely unlike amphetamine. I watched people who I took it with and couldn't understand why they praised it so much. There was almost nothing pleasant about them for me and yet they had that extremely powerful compulsive component to take more, it was actually one of the reasons why I realized the compulsion to do something has nothing to do with any real reward, it felt as if I got dissociated from that compulsion when it was clear to me I didn't really want to take more even though my body felt different. From people's descriptions it seems that 3-fluorophenmetrazine has a similar compulsiveness. This is completely different from drugs like opioids in my experience which actually have much less compulsiveness per se and the need to take them during withdrawal indeed has a lot to do with the relief. Stimulants on the other hand, some more and some less, made me want or almost feel forced to take something though the reason for that was never quite clear. I can imagine this property of stimulants makes them extremely addictive for some people as they may hold a lot more value to the positive effects than I do. I had a romance with stimulants on and off for a year or so after I quit methadone and knew I was done with opioids for good, it was mostly amphetamine as I liked how it let me analyse stuff even in the seemingly irrational ways, but I can't say I ever liked them that much as there were so many negative effects to every experience. At the very beginning I couldn't really understand why so many people would get so dependent on stimulants, the negatives always largely outweighed the positives for me, which certainly has a lot to do with my personality and my strong need for inner peace and harmony of my surroundings.

it's the stronger of the phenmetrazine analogs. similar in effects to phendimetrazine. somewhat euphoric, very relaxing, doesn't keep you wide awake. short lived. kinda reminded me of mapb.

thank you for that very detailed report man

Drugs fairly selective as DRAs/DRIs are not really interesting to me, they're like hedonistic in a very negative way in my opinion. When I think about a DRA, I think MDPV and pyrrolidinophenones in general even though they have other effects too. But they all have this common feeling, every time I tried them they made me feel goofy and unfocused completely unlike amphetamine. I watched people who I took it with and couldn't understand why they praised it so much. There was almost nothing pleasant about them for me and yet they had that extremely powerful compulsive component to take more, it was actually one of the reasons why I realized the compulsion to do something has nothing to do with any real reward, it felt as if I got dissociated from that compulsion when it was clear to me I didn't really want to take more even though my body felt different. From people's descriptions it seems that 3-fluorophenmetrazine has a similar compulsiveness. This is completely different from drugs like opioids in my experience which actually have much less compulsiveness per se and the need to take them during withdrawal indeed has a lot to do with the relief. Stimulants on the other hand, some more and some less, made me want or almost feel forced to take something though the reason for that was never quite clear. I can imagine this property of stimulants makes them extremely addictive for some people as they may hold a lot more value to the positive effects than I do. I had a romance with stimulants on and off for a year or so after I quit methadone and knew I was done with opioids for good, it was mostly amphetamine as I liked how it let me analyse stuff even in the seemingly irrational ways, but I can't say I ever liked them that much as there were so many negative effects to every experience. At the very beginning I couldn't really understand why so many people would get so dependent on stimulants, the negatives always largely outweighed the positives for me, which certainly has a lot to do with my personality and my strong need for inner peace and harmony of my surroundings.

Nice post. I would like to add, that for some people their physical condition renders the achievement of the state of inner peace and harmony almost impossible. So they choose to be the director of the madhouse instead of some ordinarily fucked up mute, for example by doing some obscure stimulant.