• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant Homomazindol

roi

Bluelighter
zrCrAnh.png

6-(4-chlorophenyl)-2,3,4,6-tetrahydropyrimido[2,1-a]isoindol-6-ol

See Mazindol for more information.

Changing the size of the imidazoline type ring system in mazindol to the corresponding six-membered homolog increases potency of the resultant compound at the DAT by approximately ten-fold.

Does anyone know more about this one?

SNDRI doesn't sound too bad.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this thread will be shut down in the near future.
Or at least we will all get a slap on the wrist for off topic discussion, unrelated to harm reduction.

Still....fun while it lasted.

ha ha the drug has "homo" in it so funny ha ha

.. grow up people. i removed some posts

Was wondering about this since its on a vendors "coming soon" list.So it's a stimulant but will it be very euphoric? And I'm guessing serotonergic? I take zoloft so I hate to see when things im interested in are serotoneric, I don't want serotonin syndrome.

Does anyone have an update on this chemical?
I've seen it appear on a vendor's website more than a week ago but I can't find any single information about it (dosage, subjective experience, etc.).

Unless it's uber potent..at $<snip>/g no one is going to try it anytime soon :X

Last edited by a moderator:
The recomended dose for weight loss using mazindol itself is 2mg a day, so I would venture a guess this one might be on the potent side. Start small if you decide to take the plunge.
I assume this would also mean a potentially long duration?

Last edited:
Available for two years already, since I started the thread yeah...

^ Jenno, I would suggest you to delete your post as sourcing is strictly forbbiden on Bluelight. please read the BLUA, although you should've read it when you made the account. have a nice day and welcome to bluelight!

^ Jenno, I would suggest you to delete your post as sourcing is strictly forbbiden on Bluelight. please read the BLUA, although you should've read it when you made the account. have a nice day and welcome to bluelight!

Thanks for helping to keep Law & Order Morph, I appreciate it. :)

No problem really Jekyl, I really enjoy to lurk the forums at work in order to help people and try to make sure that the rules of these forums are known.

Bluelight is such a lovely place and only respecting the rules will keep this forum alive, as they were thought of just to keep everything in order and even more to keep us safe.maybe someday I will get a mod position, would help me in killing some time during my recovery :D Have a nice day jekyl, and keep up the good work.

No problem really Jekyl, I really enjoy to lurk the forums at work in order to help people and try to make sure that the rules of these forums are known.

We're dam glad to have you here. Hey you've just turned Bluelighter too, nice. Good Luck with the recovery and if you stick around for awhile you have my vote. %)

----

OT: Maybe we'll actually see a trip report or some shred of real world evidence before this thread hits page 2. "..corresponding six-membered homolog increases potency of the resultant compound at the DAT by approximately ten-fold."

Gotta admit that sounds intriguing.