• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant Ethylnaphthidate (HDEP-28)

Greetings everyone, I did an allergy test, waited an hour then bombed 60mg of HDEP-28 about 2 hours ago and it's a lot stronger than I expected. I have used Ethylphenidate approx 15 or so times and HDEP-28 is a lot stronger then Ethylphenidate in my experience as of now. Focus is clear, I have a buzz thing going with euphoria that hit me about 50 mins after bombing and has lasted until now. I'm on 2hours as of 5 minutes ago and feel good, not over stimulated but with energy and clear focus. I could study for hours if needed or clean out the entire house. No side effects so far, no nausea or dizziness involved; just good clean energy and focus up to this point. I plan to do a more extensive trip report tomorrow giving all details etc. I will be testing this again surely over the next several weeks to see if it has consistency or changes in pattern.

All the Best!

first time testing hdep-28

I have just been your guinea pig. Some Ethylnapthidate came in the mail today and i tried it about 4 hours ago
Route: iv
Dosage: ~about 25 mg

Report:
The powder was very fine and there was no need to break it up. it did not form clumps, but stayed as a fine, dry, white powder. It was not sticky so racking up was not a chore. However, it was so fine that every tap of my card caused more to fall off, making me need to re-rack a few extra times...when i fixed it..in bottom of cup, when i filtered it...there was somekind of leftovers in the bottom..
i fix it about 1,5 ml of water..it didn`t burned any vains...
it took about 15 min to notice any effects at all...but then it slowly began to rise in back of my head..like good amfetamin..
for example: I have written this text so far about half an hour or more...so i can say that i am focused...
euphoric and very reasonaple feeling....good for students, if i can say....:)
I haven`t no any need to take more yet..it`s been now five hours and feel has not even started to go down..(what a rush)
difference between ep and this is quite big...
when i took ep(iv), immeatedly it rised straight to head..and was little bit more euphoric, not focused so much.
it worked about few hours and then you had to take more again..next few days i was feeling pain in muscles and i haven`t been feeling normal...(in few days it go aways).
mouth is dry and feeling social..

Thanks for reading
samhi77

doesnt sound that good blowing chunks is something i fancy[/QUOTE]

I was a big fan of the big one - Ethylphenidate - so was keen to try this new "replacement", and being an IV user wasn't hopeful...it pretty much feels the same by this ROI as EPD but just creeps up on you instead of that breathtaking whack...but, all-in-all, pretty similar. I must be honest, I've never tried EPD by any other way of imbibing but a good substitute is this 'ere new 'un, if anything, slightly better as in no jitters or over-wiredness!

Rab rat snorted 2 decent lines not weighed, not as burny as others decent come up and buzz. Pleasantly surprised have to get more for lab rat.

Welcome to Bluelight GerS Punk, we use the first person here ;)

Noted, not into that third party stuff either cheers for welcome. Yeah enjoying it, more like speed than other RCs i have tried including original ethylphenidate[h=3]. Great come up, my legs tapping away and cant be bothered moving to get my beer but have to take dog out, couldn't get my usual stuff thats how i tried this, def do again Gibbering on now[/h]

*gibbering away, should have read.* Right walk dog then pub if i can be bothered, thanks for looking if anyone bothers reading this.

cant be bothered moving at all not had a cig for 4 hours maybe it will help you stop smoke but i have also needed toilet for last 2 hours so better go now.

leg knocking calming down at last, just 2 decent lines lasted since about 6pm maybe i shouldn't have been so greedy to start with esp after taking a wee bit of 3fpm mpa mix but that was only about 50mg and couple hours earlier but had a great buzz def try again.

leg knocking calming down at last, just 2 decent lines lasted since about 6pm maybe i shouldn't have been so greedy to start with esp after taking a wee bit of 3fpm mpa mix but that was only about 50mg and couple hours earlier but had a great buzz def try again.

Isn't naphtalane a toxic residue that made people shun all JWH's, even the most retarded cannabinoid full agonist addict, except one which did not degrade to that when burned (JWH-230 I think, which is why it was sold for a long time after other JWH's disappeared, although I'd bet all my money that THJ-018 is JWH-018...

I guess it doesn't matter if you don't smoke this stuff? I don't know, when I was 17, I went to the doctor, my mom's doctor, so our family doc, then, telling him about my problems with always moving on my shitty college chair (those wooden chairs, I thought they would disappear after high school, nope, still around since 50+ years, I think they finally changed them but I when I was done with school, it's when everything started to change in education here. Anyway, Ritalin 10mg twice a day made me get seizures, probably because of the "downer" he gave me at the same time for insomnia MPH could cause, by that time I had never done any stimulant, the typical ontario/quebec meth pills were not a thing yet, nobody sells crystal meth here etc. So after a week I got seizures at night, the kind you don't fall unconscious, but my body turned hard as a rock and I was shaking and smelling strange things with some mild CEV but in the state of mind I was then (9/11 had just happened a month or so before, I was like everyone who lives close to NY, even if in a different country, NY is a medium ride if you don't stop from here, there was even some Quebec/New York event planned on 9/11, where politicians would make deals in public as contiguous province/states, and whenever we got the PQ (the secessionist social-democrat party) in power, they always have a New York liaison office. Anyways, I told that to my doc and he said, damn, you're allergic to Ritalin or something, so here's Dexedrine instead. (it's the next in line paid for by all insurances including government med insurance). So yep, I was blessed with a Dexedrine script for very long and know little of those ritalin derivatives that are so numerous, at first there was only ethylphenidate, now there's about 20 of them.

So, is this stuff smokable, like 4-FPM, 4-FPE, isopropylphenidate, and a lot of chemicals that have the similar names except the base is not methylphenidate but 3F-mephenmetrazine, methylnaphtidate, ethylnaphtidate etc. I know I won't risk it, but for other people's sake and HR, I'd like to know.