• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant Ethylnaphthidate (HDEP-28)

roi

Bluelighter
SeItAeQ.png

ethyl 2-(naphthalen-2-yl)-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate

Somewhat expected to happen after the UK HDMP-28 ban.

Roi would be able to speculate on the nature of this one? Was HDMP-28 a TRI? I can imagine this to also be more Dopamine selective over Norepinephrine a la Ethylphenidate.

Yeah, HDMP-28 is a TRI, this one probably as well.

Methylphenidate is around 1.5:1 dopamine:norepinephrine, ethylphenidate 5:1.

No, and I likely won't buy any unless someone here seriously likes it!

well ive found one place selling it but they are sold out at the minute so when it comes back into stock il see about half a g

If it's a TRI, rather than an NDRI, would that mean it feels milder?

here is a trip report from another site

I have just been your guinea pig. Some Ethylnapthidate came in the mail today and i tried it about 30 minutes ago.
Route: Insufflation
Dosage: ~50-60mg

Report:
The powder was very fine and there was no need to break it up. it did not form clumps, but stayed as a fine, dry, white powder. It was not sticky so racking up was not a chore. However, it was so fine that every tap of my card caused more to fall off, making me need to re-rack a few extra times.

I split my line into two and wetted my nostrils, expecting a burn like the horrendous pain from ethylphenidate (Of which I have a lot of experience). To my surprise, there was no burn at all. The process was painless and smooth. However, after about 30 seconds, the back of my throat started burning one hell of a lot. I gurgled some apple tango and then tried water. Nothing helped. My eyes watered from the pain, but I managed to let it absorb in my nostrils for 10 minutes before trying to snort it back to get some oral after-effects. The pain was so bad that I had to blow the rest out and do a full rinse. I cleaned up and went to lie down to feel the effects.

More gurgling and spitting was needed to alleviate the pain, but my stomach suddenly turned. I had just emptied my bin (Thank god), and i rolled over and blew chunks for a good 10 rounds ('Vomited' for those not familiar with British slang). The worst was the last puke, as it was purely the taste of the chemical itself. Back to the bathroom for a clean up and a re-fill of water.

Right now, as I'm typing, I feel nice and motivated. I do not feel nauseous any more and I can feel the effects mildly. It feels nothing like good old EPH which is scatty and very 'In your face' as you'd never forget that you're on something. With ethylnapthidate, it is more calm, focused and collected. Euphoria is present, but mild. This could be a good study aid.

Things could change given time, and if you want an update, I'll be happy to do so if requested. At the moment, I would not recommend this chemical to anyone, but if you want to try it, I would use a different route of administration. I know effects are subjective from person to person, so I'd be happy to hear a comparison from someone else.

Thanks for reading
-BurningFish

doesnt sound that good blowing chunks is something i fancy

I saw this become available very recently.. I guess I'll stay away for now lol, that doesnt sound very enjoyable

YEs, if a chemical is messing you up after it made his way into the nostril without any pain, it means that it could be bad for inner organs like lungs, stomach, liver !
I had so good reviews from HDMP 28, i was reading them all few weeks ago
as i m not living in the UK its still legal here, so i guess i'll choose the previous one over this new ethyl brother !
I would not touch it when i read such pain description from a guy who used to test in vivo EPH, which i consider being too pushy because moreish and i don't even talk about the pain, this product is ok as long as it comes with an additive like lidocaïne, dimethocaïne or any local anesthetic that truly ease the pain and not only cut your product in half !
Thanks for the guinea pig, explorators of the new psychonautic wave all had exemples like this one i guess, mine was with AH-7901, 1st batch was the horrible pain in my throat that this guy talk about, and i was relieved when i tried a second batch who whent smooth...
Does it also means that chemicals can turn to harmful stuff if a step in the synthesis doesn't change the nature of it, but can change the effects it has on the biological subject it enters in contact with.

Just thought I'd comment on this as I'm currently testing this new chemical and I have mixed views of it.

I never did get around to trying HDMP-28 but I have vast experience of ethylphenidate and 3,4 CTMP was my last favourite which I was using daily for a few months until the bastards banned it.

So, HDEP-28 wasn't so much a choice but more of a necessity really and I'm not overly impressed. It definitely has TRI action, without a doubt. The effect on 5-HT is very prominent and that is my main gripe with it.

Unlike Ethylphenidate, which had potent stimulating properties, HDEP-28 starts off very drowsy before any real stimulation occurs, I mean, to the point of nearly falling asleep before some stimulation occurs and you become sort of conscious again.

Its probably a good time to mention THIS IS NOT A TRIP REPORT, I don't have times and dosages accurate enough to provide that sort of detail worthy of a trip report but I have used 20-50mg at a time using the following ROAs: Insufflation, Oral, Rectal and also a few mgs vaped.

Oral is the best roa IMO, snorting it is unpleasant although I did not have the urge to blow chunks as previously mentioned and it may be fine for others who haven't abused their nasal cavities as much as I have, anything I snort now is unpleasant really so I avoid that mostly.

Anyway back to the HDEP-28, as I was saying, I find the TRI action to be quite, well, shit really, and quite unusual. Cocaine also being a TRI is very stimulating and enjoyable (mostly) but this, well after 50mg oral, I was laying down feeling like I was on a pill or mdma for a while and then gradually came to and felt some stimulation but nothing close to any of the other "phenidates".

Maybe its just me, but does this sound familiar with anyone who has used HDMP-28 as I didnt think there would be great difference between ethyl/methylnapthidate?

So this is my view on thiis novel chemical, sorry it isn't in great detail but as there are few reports I though it may be worth giving some input.

Ethylnaphthidate (HDEP-28

this product is a total waste of money sounded so promising all roa were tried hope to have better luck just ordered I-me-tmp

Yeah, HDMP-28 is a TRI, this one probably as well.

Methylphenidate is around 1.5:1 dopamine:norepinephrine, ethylphenidate 5:1.

so does this mean ethylphenidate affects your dopamine receptors worse than methylphenidate? also was wondering if anyone has any info on how ethylphenidate affects the liver compared to say alcohol for example?

I ordered some of this stuff to try, as I had been told by a few mates it should be good. I don't have a massive amount of experience in the rc world, used to do a lot of mmc when it was legal, and then had ethylphenidate quite a bit. After the ban, I thought I'd give this a bash. It burns, your nose sure, but no more than ethyl did, I actually thought this was less. It's definitely stronger in my opinion than ethyl though so I have just been trying it with little bumps... this also helps with your nose which is a bonus. All in all, I like the stuff.

Just thought I'd comment on this as I'm currently testing this new chemical and I have mixed views of it.

I never did get around to trying HDMP-28 but I have vast experience of ethylphenidate and 3,4 CTMP was my last favourite which I was using daily for a few months until the bastards banned it.

So, HDEP-28 wasn't so much a choice but more of a necessity really and I'm not overly impressed. It definitely has TRI action, without a doubt. The effect on 5-HT is very prominent and that is my main gripe with it.

Unlike Ethylphenidate, which had potent stimulating properties, HDEP-28 starts off very drowsy before any real stimulation occurs, I mean, to the point of nearly falling asleep before some stimulation occurs and you become sort of conscious again.

Its probably a good time to mention THIS IS NOT A TRIP REPORT, I don't have times and dosages accurate enough to provide that sort of detail worthy of a trip report but I have used 20-50mg at a time using the following ROAs: Insufflation, Oral, Rectal and also a few mgs vaped.

Oral is the best roa IMO, snorting it is unpleasant although I did not have the urge to blow chunks as previously mentioned and it may be fine for others who haven't abused their nasal cavities as much as I have, anything I snort now is unpleasant really so I avoid that mostly.

Anyway back to the HDEP-28, as I was saying, I find the TRI action to be quite, well, shit really, and quite unusual. Cocaine also being a TRI is very stimulating and enjoyable (mostly) but this, well after 50mg oral, I was laying down feeling like I was on a pill or mdma for a while and then gradually came to and felt some stimulation but nothing close to any of the other "phenidates".

Maybe its just me, but does this sound familiar with anyone who has used HDMP-28 as I didnt think there would be great difference between ethyl/methylnapthidate?

So this is my view on thiis novel chemical, sorry it isn't in great detail but as there are few reports I though it may be worth giving some input.
This strong serotonergic activity is very reminiscent of my experience with hdmp-28.

I enjoyed it my first go-round but it got worse with subsequent doses. Not a bad chem per se but more of a novelty item than something you would want to use regularly--possibly good as a mixer.

Personally I'll likely give HDEP a pass.

just got half a gram of this for free not sure if to take it or not

for once i am not going to take this shit today i am in a enough shit at the minute

Last edited:
I received a gram (sample) of HDEP-28 (also known as) Ethylnapthidate and am debating even trying it now. lol

Is it even worth the attempt?

Any more guinea pigs out there?

hi guys,

SWIM tried this out too so thought id let you know how SWIM got along. review may not be as well organised as above but swim only stumbled upon this page whilst looking for the half-life or the drug so its all youre getting ;)

swim had about 100-125mg orally, swim took a high dose because swim had previously built up quite a tolerance to amphetamines so swim felt this might be quite weak, but it wasnt. Although important to say that swim has not had anything for a week so swims tolerance might have decreased.
the come up was very smooth and swim was quite motivated and had great concentration, a lot things became interesting. sort of similar to how ritalin was the first time for swim. however didnt feel too much of a buzz. swim was just on the computer trying to do some work but had ended up getting distracted and watching the football, it was hard to go back, very much like Ritalin. however, the lack of productive work can be attributed to swim and swims procrastinating.

about 45mins after consuming swim had a cigarette and a coffee and when swim got back in it hit swim harder, definitely had a buzz then. more similar to ritalin rather than amphetamine. also brought about the crazy horniness from ritalin, thus swim went to masturbate. despite SWIMS shrivelled up genitalia. however this was to no avail, swim couldnt get hard nor could swim ejaculate, wasn't down to not trying though, 30mins and nothing, then swim eventually gave up. Previously when consuming amphetamines, even at higher doses swim would get horny, but could still cum and get erect, not with this thought. although again, this might be due to swims lower tolerance now.

after SWIMs failed attempt at wanking SWIM went for a cig, boy did it feel good, ended up having about 4 and swim was very talkative and social, chatted to quite a few people on swims phone, conversations which swim had barely bothered to even read in the morning or people who swim hadnt even bothered messaging for a while.

Anyway, fast forward to about 5 or 6 hours after consuming and swim had not done anything productive, swim had procrastinated the whole time and the time just flew by, again if someone had sat down and got started with their work it would have been different. After this swim did start on my work and swims concentration levels were still excellent, felt like it was wearing off a bit but felt at a more appropriate level for studying, seemed like swim had over estimated swims tolerance (very stupid move by swim) and my dose was more similar to a recreational one.

Overall, no ill feelings from it, no stomach issues, no anxiety, seemed like a great product, defiantly comparable to ritalin and amphetamines and in swims my opinion much better than ethyphenidate.

------

unsure about the half life though and would appreciate anyone who could chime in. also if anyone could provide some more information regarding its potency compared to ritalin and amphetamine so we could have some appropriate dosage information for stupid SWIMs like the fictional character who was the subject of this report.

Welcome to Bluelight, we use the first person here, please edit your post!

hi guys,

I tried this out too so thought id let you know how I got along. review may not be as well organised as above but I only stumbled upon this page whilst looking for the half-life or the drug so its all youre getting ;)

I had about 100-125mg orally, I took a high dose because I had previously built up quite a tolerance to amphetamines so I felt this might be quite weak, but it wasnt. Although important to say that I has not had anything for a week so my tolerance might have decreased.
the come up was very smooth and I was quite motivated and had great concentration, a lot things became interesting. sort of similar to how ritalin was the first time for me. however didnt feel too much of a buzz. I was just on the computer trying to do some work but had ended up getting distracted and watching the football, it was hard to go back, very much like Ritalin. however, the lack of productive work can be attributed to my procrastinating.

about 45mins after consuming I had a cigarette and a coffee and when I got back in it hit me harder, definitely had a buzz then. more similar to ritalin rather than amphetamine. also brought about the crazy horniness from ritalin, thus I went to masturbate. despite MY shrivelled up genitalia. however this was to no avail, I couldnt get hard nor could I ejaculate, wasn't down to not trying though, 30mins and nothing, then I eventually gave up. Previously when consuming amphetamines, even at higher doses I would get horny, but could still cum and get erect, not with this thought. although again, this might be due to my lower tolerance now.

after My failed attempt at wanking I went for a cig, boy did it feel good, ended up having about 4 and swim was very talkative and social, chatted to quite a few people on my phone, conversations which I had barely bothered to even read in the morning or people who I hadnt even bothered messaging for a while.

Anyway, fast forward to about 5 or 6 hours after consuming and I had not done anything productive, I had procrastinated the whole time and the time just flew by, again if someone had sat down and got started with their work it would have been different. After this swim did start on my work and my concentration levels were still excellent, felt like it was wearing off a bit but felt at a more appropriate level for studying, seemed like I had over estimated my tolerance (very stupid move by me) and my dose was more similar to a recreational one.

Overall, no ill feelings from it, no stomach issues, no anxiety, seemed like a great product, defiantly comparable to ritalin and amphetamines and in my opinion much better than ethyphenidate.

------

unsure about the half life though and would appreciate anyone who could chime in. also if anyone could provide some more information regarding its potency compared to ritalin and amphetamine so we could have some appropriate dosage information for stupid like the fictional character who was the subject of this report.

Much appreciated report and enough to convince me to give HDEP-28 a try.

Oh btw, I edited the quote of your post for the sake of forum rules, lol