• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant Ephylone (N-Ethyl-Pentylone, βk-Ethyl-K, βk-EBDP)

I consider myself experienced enough to know what I'm doing, I already knew +- what amount of powder was needed for effects via nasal admin.
Also I think giving people an idea of how much powder I used by saying it fitted 1/10 of a ML container can be more useful for those who do not possess a scale.
And all different batches are of the same salt and purity shouldn't vary by more than 2-3% from best to worst, so I suppose that if crushed as fine as possible, no matter the batch it will always be very close to what I dosed if the same measring method is used - (maybe 5mg max variation?).

The main reason I don't buy a mg scale is that I do not use drugs that could be fatal if dosed incorrectly in the mg range; If I do get one I'll update the exact weight I dosed.

I'll edit the 100mg to 50mg, seems more realistic.
That's all fine and dandy, but the issue with it being so compulsive, you may be able to control yourself from redosing larger and larger amounts because you have a clear idea of the dose in relation to effects/safety. But you literally described backloading and IV'ing a potent psychostimulant (yours may be pure but think if someone does this with a cut batch and no tolerance, redoing over and over larger amounts thinking their tolerance is insane, and then getting some actual fire and backloading some like huge amount they think they need to catch the rush - might not be such a good outcome)

For these reasons, the extra steps to taking care to weigh and record specific dosages, filtering etc is the way that's preferable to recommend (at least on this site). Easy to forget we are a harm reduction forum first and foremost. Think about it though, I mean don't get me wrong ive done the same thing you described countless times with various stimulants, but it really has the potential to fuck ones mental state up not to mention the possibility of cardiac/respiratory issus in susceptible individuals... I dunno, that's the reason I think the guy above you responded in the way that he did. Not to call you out because people will do what they do to catch their rush. but for others.

Yup whatever, I think HR was done as good as it could've been given the info I can gather out of my experience.
You say some people might get cut batches then turn to pure stuff; first of all cut stuff they'll need more than what I described, for them it'll be a hint; and if they do run into trouble because of higher purity that won't be caused by my post but because of their supplier.

Experimented with Ephylone (bk-EBDP) a little bit recently.
My findings are:

Best ROA with it IME is plugging - takes only 25mg to feel the speediness and mild jaw clenching, there is a little rush too but it feels kinda detached from enjoyment and euphoria so I have no desire to push the dose.
Comes in quick, in just about 5-10 minutes or so. Lasts only few hours with residual effects for another 2-3 hours.

Oral comes next, at 45mg it gave me mellow high with low empathetic effects and quite pronounced speediness that resulted in slight elevation of BP (125/95 compared to normal 115/75) and very sharp elevation of pulse - it stayed up at 120BPM (normally I am at 60BPM) while rested - I tried to meditate, took Etizolam, vaporized CBD - I tried but it was very hard to calm it down, I did not like it at all. I was bursting into sweating and freezing for a few hours while on it too. Also it gave me a headache on a come down. No desire to increase the dose at all.
Comes in speedy, like a stim, in about 30 minutes. Lasts about 5-6 hours with some residual stimulation for the next few hours.

Snorting: even 10mg is noticeable with cold stimulation and mild giddiness. Comes in quickly, within minutes. Lasts for less than an hour it seems (with 10-15mg). No desire to push it again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results: feels dangerous and the high is not that satisfying, at least for me. Bad proportion of side effects (body load) to pleasure. Don't know if I can find use for it at all.
I was comparing Ephylone with Dibutylone and I liked the Dibutylone a lot more, it actually has the sparkle and feels warm and a lot safer compared to Ephylone.
Ephylone's effects are pretty far from true MDMA magic IME and it (Ephylone) feels more as an awkward adrenergic stimulant instead.

One more thing:
Please do not take more than 35mg for your first oral trial as it might give you quite a strain on your heart, especially if you have any preexistent conditions! Better safe than sorry. I can easily imagine someone reckless dying from ODing Ephylone thinking that they dont feel enough.
Be very careful with this one!