• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant, 4-Methylphenmetrazine (4-MPM)

roi

Bluelighter
A6gQ5Y0.png

3-methyl-2-(4-methylphenyl)morpholine

Recently appeared on the market.

I don't understand phenmetrazine SAR that well, however 3-fluorophenmetrazine (3-FPM) appears to be a cleaner version of 3-FA - and since 4-methylamphetamine is very selective for serotonin, 4-MPM could be as well? Should we expect a empathogen instead of just a stimulant?

I hope someone with more knowledge than myself can share some insight :)

Does weaker mean cleaner ? Is a weak man clean ? I think the opposite is true. =D

Clean as in less jittery, less severe comedown, no uncomfortable physical overstimulation.

I would really like to see some progression in this thread. I just ordereda sample of this compound because it sounds amazing but i have no idea about dosage.

Titrate, titrate, titrate.

Start with 1mg and work your way up. Wait multiple hours between doses.

I would steer clear of this one if I were you, as the 4-methyl version of 4-MAR killed something like 41 people in the UK alone.

Aminorex != Phenmetrazine != Amphetamine != Methcathinone != Methylphenidate

Just because they're stimulants and happen to have a methyl group it doesn't say much about the safety of a substance.

I guess not, but 4-MA is apparently unsafe as well, 4-MMC is not that healthy but for other reasons and it involves the metabolites, 4-MMPH is fine / good afaik.

Personally I am wary about this one just as much as I am with the halo methcathinones (brephedrone etc). Roi is right in that you cannot reliably predict safety this way, but IMO when analogues get so close that its a bit uncanny, innocent until proven guilty turns into guilty until proven innocent for me.

For people who are not being so apprehensive it would be good to know what killed the 4,4'-DMAR victims...

Or it might be a 4-methyl-amphetamine like trimonoamine releaser. Given the neurotoxicity of this compound, I'd extend caution to 4,4'-dimethylaminorex.

ebola

4-MA's toxicity or chronic effects on serotonergic neurons is apparently not experienced as a bad 'roll' or hangover.

Just saying: know what kind of things to look out for.

I doubt it's anything like 3F-Phenmetrazine, which sucked in my opinion. I'd be wary of this substance for reasons outlined above. Unfortunately i have nothing more to add, i would be interested in reading experiences though. For scientific purposes.

anyone have any opinions of how similar it is to 3f-phenmetrazine?

Opinion of 4-MPM.Snorted about 100mg(?).It burns.After a few minutes feeling something.Dizzy and high pitched ringing in the head.No mood lifting, no euphoria.After 20 minutes nose still burning.30 minutes feel like coming down.1 hour, pupils little dilated.Redose pretty much and still the same...disappointed...after two hours

That doesn't sound very promising. I've read a few "decent" reports for 150mg+, but.. 4-fluorophenmetrazine appeared to be lackluster as well, so might be all 4-substituted phenmetrazines being rather shitty.

Felt nothing from this after a good test with it 200+mg with no effects.

Totally not worth the time or money!

It may acts as very selective serotonin releaser.After sleeping after the coffe head is still ringing a little bit.It's a shit that's right not worth it at all.

The oxygen atom at the beta position serving as a hydrogen bond acceptor seems to generally push selectivity towards DA/NE action, e.g. respective cathinone derivatives are generally more selective for DA/NE than amphetamine counterparts. The same appears to be true for phenmetrazine, so it's doubtful that 4-methylphenmetrazine could be a selective serotonin releaser. If anything, para-methyl substitution decreases potency as a DA/NE releaser.

WTF ? Is 3-FPM already banned ? Otherwise why are people curious about an even weaker analogue ?