• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

I think this stuff is a great functional but still slightly euphoric stim. It is liked a cleaned up version of ethlyphenidate, with the main features of clear headness, a general good feeling, motivation and focus. That is, as long as you don't abuse it. Try to keep the doses low, like 20-40mg max and very irregularly and it works for me. Totally different from 3-FPM, feels like its aiming for the dopamine receptors quite specifically. I really think it is quite good when used sensibly and with purpose.

20mg may make sense as an oral dose, but I suspect many people might go directly to insufflation. There's been reports and discussion elsewhere suggesting initial doses for that route, for people without tolerance should be under 10mg (20mg insufflated was a strongish dose for me and I have significant tolerance.)

Either way, it's much more potent than most other phenidates and should be handled carefully.

I have recently tried this in powder form, and it is indeed potent, so one to handle with care and in small doses (i'd say no more than 15mg per dose). Thought acceleration is a very significant part of it's effects for me; I have become aware that my thoughts seem to be going faster than actual time. That is to say, for every half an hour of say walking to town- the quantity of simultaneous threads of mental dialogue seems to have doubled. It is like all thoughts are no longer confined behind the floodgate; the 'zoo' has it's gone safari on me.

Pupil dilation is noticeable as a side effect, including dry mouth, appetite is reduced.

It is difficult to tell whether this substance is helping or hindering my efforts at concentration at the moment, but it has definitely produced a change in cognitive processing. The relationship between the Amygdala and Frontal Lobe, neurologically speaking, definitely feels as though it's shifted in balance; favoring the frontal lobe in terms of which is more dominant, subjectively.

Will post further updates.

Anyone using this is a fool to think the dose:effect ratio is exaggerated.
A few mg between powerful euphoriant and psychotic dysphoriant.

Eyeballing and then eschewing? Idiocy, nothing more.

Yup. Ended up in a coma for a couple of weeks in intensive care after getting through mountains of this stuff via IV (my own fault). Small, measured doses are the best way to go with 4F-MPH.

Glad, you are okay. It's easily said, but perhaps it is time to change at least the ROA ?

On topic : Does any of the phenidates not suck ?

I got this substance, the lab tests came back 'unidentified'. It has no odor but when it burns it smells like semen, so I technically have no idea what I have.

But assuming it's 4f-mph, the drug isn't that good. Like many other fail-stims, it sits in limbo somewhere between recreational and functional. Seems like the main effects wear off too fast to be used at work, but the dose can't be pushed into euphoric levels without going psychotic a couple hours later. Redosing more than once is a complete mistake.

After going into psychosis with it the first couple nights and dosing way too high, just treating it like MDPV, I've found that for me it's going to be in the stash for a while. I'll pile on 5mg of it onto other drugs when i need a little clarity or energy. I've mixed very small doses of 4f-mph with 3-meo-pcp and found a very pleasing synergy around <5mg 4f-mph and <10mg 3-meo-pcp. Wouldn't want to really push either much farther.

Haven't tried 3-fpm but it doesn't sound all too useful, perhaps a fun time. For now, best bet on stims is probably amp powder.

Yup. Ended up in a coma for a couple of weeks in intensive care after getting through mountains of this stuff via IV (my own fault). Small, measured doses are the best way to go with 4F-MPH.

How many grams would you say you went through?

Last edited:

Luckily I've left the needle in the past, but i went through maybe 500mg snorting it. When you're brand new to this drug, that initial feeling can be held on to but as soon as it starts to wear off... FUCKING FORGET ABOUT IT! Glad you're ok.

Does anybody have experience with this particular ROA? DOsages? Is it worth it/stick to nasal?

4f-mph is the worst stim to hit the market in years IMO, definitely nowhere close to getting near my booty-hole.

No, it's not worth it to stick to nasal.

Hey there,bluelight!Some people may be prone to tachycardia and what one would call "dysphoria" even if their overall health is just fine.What methods should this people use to minimize this side-effects?
Also is there any possibile interaction between,let's say,Citalopram and 4F-MPH?I knew some people who just might had taken them both.

Bought 500 MG from one of the best vendors on the Internet. Made a 1-2 MG allergy dose but had not the occasion to try it out previous weekend. Maybe this weekend.

Eh yeah very high dose but you should be fine. Maybe you should research safe doses before taking 5x pills of something?

Well I got my whole house cleaned , hoovered the dust from the ceilings to under the dog . An hands and knees everything got a wash down. I think I needed 5 as I rail a lot of rit tabs, about 10 a day

75mg of 4F-MPH is supposed to be equivalent to more than 200mg of Ritalin from what I hear though.

I just took 5x15mg of 4f-mph. Is that ok??

Please do your research before taking such a high dosage!
And snorting 10 ritalin pills per day is crazy and extremely harmful for your nose andbbody, imagine all the fillers etc going up your nose

Has anyone mixed 4f-mph with adderall? I have already taken my 30mg IR adderall this morning. I have a huge stimulant tolerance. The 30mg does nothing. I usually have to take 60 in the morning. But only took 30 this morning because was thinking about mixing it with 15mg
4f-mph.

Has anyone mixed 4f-mph with adderall? I have already taken my 30mg IR adderall this morning. I have a huge stimulant tolerance. The 30mg does nothing. I usually have to take 60 in the morning. But only took 30 this morning because was thinking about mixing it with 15mg
4f-mph.

You mean if it's dangerous? Probably not. Well, atleast in the sense that they won't potentiate each other and give you serotonin syndrome.. you might just get overstimulated from taking a stim on top of a stim. 4F-MPH is supposed to be 2-3 times as potent as Ritalin and significantly longer lasting.

Trying this for second time again at very low dosage : Oral, 12mg

First hour and feeling very focused, with no high/eufory but just right motivation-task, with a little music at the back its even better. I can feel this sustance can be definitely very useful at low doses and just to do mental and physical BASIC tasks, but no way to use recreationally or to get motivation euphoria like 3-FPM or similar like a lot of people in here are using it for, and complaining afterwards.