• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant 4-Chloro-α-PVP

roi

Bluelighter
xO8o72W.png

1-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one

While Bupropion (tert-butyl-3-CMC) is a good example that halogenated methcathinones don't have to be toxic, I'm definitely staying away from this one for now..

Um, Wellbutrin (bupropion)--in addition to not getting anyone "high"--is toxic. Why else did a high dose give me a seizure? I'm not a medical doctor, but I think that seizure induction is a symptom of a drug's toxicity.

He's talking about permanent changes to the Brain caused by halogenated amphetamine (4-bromoamphetamine, 4-chloroamphetamine eg)

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0006295286903321?via=ihub

You sound like a smart guy I'm sure you already know this.
Who knows why you had a seizure.
Bupropion is an FDA approved medication, para-chloroamphetamine is a neurotoxin.

Abusing any medication comes with consequences (eg seizure)

This stuff is still out there according to DEA seizures....this is Molly given to some kids

Yay! Just what we need, an a-pvp analogue! I'm sure anyone selling this drug will sell it exactly as what it is, and no problems will arise from this whatsoever!

8)

But sarcasm aside, (just my 2c) a-pvp and a-php are the only stims I've known to consistently and reliably induce psychosis after prolonged (or even very moderate) use. I'm sure there's some way to use them responsibly, but my biggest concern is the fact that any stimulant can be sold as "molly" these days and a-php seems to be one of the more dangerous/sketchy stimulants being sold. I'm sure an analogue is just as bad, possibly worse. Why would anyone want this? No judgement intended idk just not my cup of tea i guess