• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant 2-MPPP

roi

Bluelighter
WiY2DNd.png

2-methyl-1-phenyl-3-(piperidin-1-yl)propan-1-one

Short report:

21:50: 50mg rectal
22:00: mood lift, some euphoria
22:05: listening to music is slightly enhanced, time flies by, I'm speedin'
22:45: playing some games
24:00: still stimmed, but on the comedown already
00:30: pretty much sober

Summary: Substance dissolved incredible easy in water. 50mg rectal seems to be a nice recreational dose, however too euphoric to get work done. Not much of a body high though, seems to be rather mental, no crazy amounts of energy, feels really clean. Comedown is not unpleasant at all, not much of a urge to redose. Short duration (2-3 hours), but pretty enjoyable.

So yeah, if you go the oral route it'll probably take around 100mg. Decent stim, nothing to rave about though.

Comparison to methcathinone? Closest relative I can think of, unless anyone's heard of an N-dimethyl cathinone analogue (actually that might be quite promising, the amphetamine equivalent sounds like a mild, smooth trip and is one I've always wanted to try).

I thought all cathinones were illegal now anyway?

Last edited:
Never tried unsubstituted methcathinone, sorry.

And this is NOT a cathinone, nitrogen moved one further down.

Last edited:
1 further down, which would make this a...3 carbon chain? How could that even be active?
I actually noticed the discrepancy when looking at the molecule, and just assumed it was an error in the diagram.

If phenylpropylamines are indeed somehow active, then this opens up a whole new realm of possibilities.

I don't really think this opens any realm of possibilities. I suppose it may be mostly mildly active through blocking SERT and perhaps NET (look up structures of SSRI antidepressants, e.g. fluoxetine), in addition the ketone and probably also the piperidine make it short-lasting. The report is very laconic not giving any insight into the nature of euphoria or stimulation, I bet the effects are actually comparable to what one can achieve taking a single dose of an antidepressant though even milder. There are many stimulants like 4-EMC or 4-MEC, which I guess are the definition of a shitty replacement, and I guess this one may be thrown into the same bucket.

Perhaps it could be made into some kind of a tramadol/tapentadol-like drug but would it make it any more interesting?