• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel sedative Fluorophenibut

It was only made last year so it isn't prescribed in russia or anywhere else.

It's a research chemical.

Look on the reddit for phenibut. Alot more talk about flouro-phen there than here.

Last edited:
What is the relative risk of taking f-phenibut?

I already get scared thinking about taking these gabaergics which can cause such bad withdrawals but taking an untested chemical on top of that makes me lock up with anxiety thinking about it and not order it.

On the other hand though the effects sound just like what I would be looking for since it sounds like a lighter version of baclofen. I even read a paper which said f-phenibut (which is really called f-baclofen in the literature in that paper) which said it was developed specifically as an alternative to baclofen with the aim to produce less side-effects. I couldn't find that paper again when I looked for it so can't reference- I will if I find it again.

I am just so scared of doing anything outside of my comfort zone. Caution vs. overcaution? staying in same place for fear of unknown. I want to use it for self improvement here and there not just some flight of fancy.

The naysayers are saying 'even though there is nothing immediately concerning about the compound don't get into false sense of security we have no idea what it does'. Sure we don't know 100% but based on historical data of other analogues and flourination in general can't we say with good amount of informed data that there is a good chance it won't be anything bad. I mean nothing is 100%. isn't it like crossing the road. You don't know 100% you won't get run over but if you're careful you still cross the road and don't fixate on the risks.

In terms of toxicity if it just acts on the same receptors which it seems to from subjective accounts so far then what else is there? I know we dont know for sure but talking of probabilities. Isn't the main other issue with toxicity to do with metabolism? and flourination we already know very well and so we can infer that the drug will just pass through unchanged?

I already get scared thinking about taking these gabaergics which can cause such bad withdrawals but taking an untested chemical on top of that makes me lock up with anxiety thinking about it and not order it.

On the other hand though the effects sound just like what I would be looking for since it sounds like a lighter version of baclofen. I even read a paper which said f-phenibut (which is really called f-baclofen in the literature in that paper) which said it was developed specifically as an alternative to baclofen with the aim to produce less side-effects. I couldn't find that paper again when I looked for it so can't reference- I will if I find it again.

I am just so scared of doing anything outside of my comfort zone. Caution vs. overcaution? staying in same place for fear of unknown. I want to use it for self improvement here and there not just some flight of fancy.

The naysayers are saying 'even though there is nothing immediately concerning about the compound don't get into false sense of security we have no idea what it does'. Sure we don't know 100% but based on historical data of other analogues and flourination in general can't we say with good amount of informed data that there is a good chance it won't be anything bad. I mean nothing is 100%. isn't it like crossing the road. You don't know 100% you won't get run over but if you're careful you still cross the road and don't fixate on the risks.

In terms of toxicity if it just acts on the same receptors which it seems to from subjective accounts so far then what else is there? I know we dont know for sure but talking of probabilities. Isn't the main other issue with toxicity to do with metabolism? and flourination we already know very well and so we can infer that the drug will just pass through unchanged?

What answer would make you secure in trying it?

Be realistic, people who worry like you and I don't usually end up being convinced to try or not try something based on arguments.

I probably wouldn't have used it at all based on it being an RC, but I was comfortable with regular Phenibut and thought it was basically the same thing, tried and it liked it and felt safe taking it and only later found out it's untested.

However, when I do take it, and I only take it like once a week max and now it has been a full month since I last took it, I FEEL totally safe, and basically, while it's not scientifically based, I trust by body's reaction to things, and this doesn't set off my worry meter, so I used it with caution, and based on my use of it, I'm now less worried about trying certain other RCs and hope I'll get the chance if this goddamn SITSA bill doesn't pass...

If you are worried, don't take it, but remember, even if you DO decide to use it, it will NOT have therapeutic potential cause if you used it regularly you will get addicted!!

You keep saying you could use it for self improvement and I keep telling you you really can't, that you are better off either getting a Klonopin prescription which can be used more regularly or using Kratom.

Both work for my anxiety and I use both regularly or semi regularly.

F-Phenibut and Phenibut won't be safe to use regularly, so you are worrying about this for no reason.

How would having this to use for one or 2 days a week MAX greatly enhance your life??? It won't.

I use it for recreation, but it won't make your life better.

It's not worth the time you are spending thinking about it.

How was it?

JJ

The siteI ordered from is dodgy so it was probably fake. Tasted a lot like their baclofen. Since I don't have a working scale I took maybe 200 mg at a time. Totally 600 mg in an evening and only thing I felt was muscle spasm in my lip, a tiiiny bit more talkative and positive, and got more high from weed then I would have been without I think. But don't trust my answers at all bc even if I've never taken 4-fluorophenibut or real phenibut before, I think this must have been a mix of their shitty baclofen and fake gabapentin or something lol.

I searched the whole internet but none of my vendor has it. Seems i have to wait a bit more.

JJ