• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Valerylfentanyl (sold as "TCE")

I just got 4g's of this in today. Took out a small line... snorted it... BURNED like hell and no effects whatsoever. I have not seen anything good one this stuff. I have searched and searched. This is what I was told it was "Pentanoic acid(1-phenethyl-piperidin-4-yl)-phenyl-amide"... looked that up and all i found was.

Product Overview
· Valeric acid is a colorless liquid with an unpleasant odor
· Valeric acid is mainly used as a chemical intermediate to manufacture flavors and perfumes,
synthetic lubricants, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. It is also used as a flavoring
aid in foods.
· Valeric acid is considered safe as a food additive by the World Health Organization (WHO).3
Eye contact with concentrated valeric acid may cause chemical burns resulting in severe
irritation with corneal injury. Permanent impairment of vision or blindness may occur. Brief
skin contact may cause burns along with pain, severe local redness, swelling, and tissue
damage. Prolonged skin contact may result in absorption of harmful amounts. Excessive
inhalation may cause irritation to the nose and throat
· Because valeric acid is used to manufacture a broad range of products, worker exposure is
possible.4 Consumers could come into contact with valeric acid by eating foods flavored with
it.
· Valeric acid liquid and vapor are combustible. Valeric acid is stable at typical storage and use
temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing materials, amines, ammonia, and strong acids and
strong bases.

Long story short... I have no good reason to put anymore of this chemical in my system. Life is too short. Tread lightly and please update with any better stories or advice.

Thanks!

Here is a link to the document i just mentioned

I just got 4g's of this in today. Took out a small line... snorted it... BURNED like hell and no effects whatsoever. I have not seen anything good one this stuff. I have searched and searched. This is what I was told it was "Pentanoic acid(1-phenethyl-piperidin-4-yl)-phenyl-amide"... looked that up and all i found was.

Product Overview
· Valeric acid is a colorless liquid with an unpleasant odor
· Valeric acid is mainly used as a chemical intermediate to manufacture flavors and perfumes,
synthetic lubricants, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. It is also used as a flavoring
aid in foods.
· Valeric acid is considered safe as a food additive by the World Health Organization (WHO).3
Eye contact with concentrated valeric acid may cause chemical burns resulting in severe
irritation with corneal injury. Permanent impairment of vision or blindness may occur. Brief
skin contact may cause burns along with pain, severe local redness, swelling, and tissue
damage. Prolonged skin contact may result in absorption of harmful amounts. Excessive
inhalation may cause irritation to the nose and throat
· Because valeric acid is used to manufacture a broad range of products, worker exposure is
possible.4 Consumers could come into contact with valeric acid by eating foods flavored with
it.
· Valeric acid liquid and vapor are combustible. Valeric acid is stable at typical storage and use
temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing materials, amines, ammonia, and strong acids and
strong bases.

Long story short... I have no good reason to put anymore of this chemical in my system. Life is too short. Tread lightly and please update with any better stories or advice.

Thanks!

Here is a link to the document i just mentioned

What? The properties of valeric acid isn't really substantial in the conversation of valerylfentanyl, just as there's no reason to discuss butyric acid in the butyrfentanyl thread.

I am just trying to get some incite on the drug that is labeled "TCE" and seems to have a million different names. The guy i got mine from said it was Pentanoic acid(1-phenethyl-piperidin-4-yl)-phenyl-amide which leads you to Valeric Acid. My bad if this is not where its supposed to be. Please let me know where to post or find more accurate info please.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

I smell scam. Tread lightly though and dose low as it could just be one bunk batch.

Another report on reddit supports the low potency. So yeah, if you're looking for a highly potent opioid, search elsewhere.

the vendor im getting this from is replacing my TCE with U-47700 so im gonna have a new hopefully more fun opioid to play with

I am just trying to get some incite on the drug that is labeled "TCE" and seems to have a million different names. The guy i got mine from said it was Pentanoic acid(1-phenethyl-piperidin-4-yl)-phenyl-amide which leads you to Valeric Acid. My bad if this is not where its supposed to be. Please let me know where to post or find more accurate info please.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

You have to keep in mind that these RCs are often compounds that are either completely novel or that were synthesized at one point but abandoned early in development so there is little to no info about them.

In this case, the document you found only pertains to Valeric Acid (AKA Pentanoic Acid) because the molecular structure of Valerylfentanyl contains a Pentanoic Acid residue.

That is kind of like assuming that Heroin is identical to vinegar because a Heroin (Diacetylmorphine) molecule contains two Acetic Acid residues :)

^ Basically what I was getting at. Sorry if I came off shitty. Also, the IUPAC you were given is the base of fentanyl without an N-substitution.

No harm on the posts at all. I feel like I need to have a Ph.D. In chemistry to understand all this stuff. You all have been very helpful.

Here's an update on my intake (after realizing it would be ok if taken very safely).

I'm one that usually snorts things so when this came I immediately attempted that method. This is why I feel I came off pretty strong.

Now I've tried plugging it (100mg before bed last night. Slept well.

Today I started around noon and have taken 300mg (100mg/hr) total. One dose every hour. As I just finished my last dose I'm actually starting to almost feel a couple nods coming on as I'm typing this.

I'm laying down and feel very relaxed. It's a slower buzz but I feel it coming on stronger.

My dilemma: I leave for family Thanksgiving dinner in an hour.

Should I take another dose before I leave or not. I'll let you all know more as I experience it!

Btw my ROA today has been parachuting it. (Powder in toilet paper, roll up in small bag and swallow)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!