• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Valerylfentanyl (sold as "TCE")

roi

Bluelighter
N-phenyl-N-%5B1-(2-phenylethyl)piperidin-4-yl%5Dpentanamide.png

ChemSpider ID is 10551383, PubChem 21595398, CAS 122882-90-0.

edit: Should likely be Valerylfentanyl.

Both acetylfentanyl (shorter chain than fentanyl) and butyrfentanyl (longer chain than fentanyl) are less potent than the parent compound, so this one should be less potent than butyrfentanyl.

Last edited:
Hope I got the name right (does it go like acetyl, butyr, pentyl?).

I'm pretty sure it's "Valeryl", since the side chain that gives these Fent analogs their name is not an Alkyl (Methyl, Ethyl, Propyl, Butyl, Pentyl...) but an Acyl group (Formyl, Acetyl, Propionyl, Butyryl, Valeryl...). Note that "regular" Fentanyl would be "Propionyl-Fentanyl" under this nomenclature.

Acetyl, Butyr, and all the other known Fentanyl analogues have been banned in China, according to all my old vendors. They now refuse to sell them.
This probably created a lot of sick people.. anyway.. i think its a very good thing. having access to extremely powerful synthetic opioids for ridiculously cheap prices cannot be a good thing for the addicts of the world.
do you know if this was also banned in China?

4-MeO-BF and Furanylfentanyl weren't banned either.

TCE seems like a good name for the PCE version of TCP. Why would you call a fentanyl analogue "TCE"? :O

BTW, always start low especially with derivatives of fentanyl. It might happen to be that at some point the potency is restored as you lengthen the chain or add something extra, you never know.

Why would you call a fentanyl analogue "TCE"? :O

I guess this name was invented by the same people who named 2'-Oxo-PCE "3F-MeO-PCP"...

God bless China.

What exactly do you mean when you say not very strong.
On a scale from:

Fentanyl
Acetylfentanyl
Heroin
Oxycodon
Morphine
Codeine

Where would you place it? Or can you tell us exact doses used and your tolerance?

Since you seem to be the only one so far to have tried this substance, pretty please tell us more!
Have you tried other routes of administration?
Duration? Side effects? Anything else you noticed?
How exactly is it rough on the nose? Painful? If so: short intense stinging or delayed onset and long time? Snot clotting the nose or runny nose? Nasal bleeding during or after use?

its almost not an opiate i tried smoking it snorting it now im gonna eat it i still havnt gotten much off an effect at all i smoked doses of 20 mg with none to little effect gonna eat 50 mg and see if i can get high off it but yah i wouldnt buy this one guys plus snorting this stuff is extremely painful i might just throw this crap away there goes my money :(

If the people who are being serious about saying the product is not very strong,

this stuff is probably very, if not, deadly strong when injected IV. just a guess.

what makes you think it would be strong when injected even tho it has little effects via other routes of administering this drug

what makes you think it would be strong when injected even tho it has little effects via other routes of administering this drug
Well, take something like hydromorphone, pretty much useless unless you IV it...

if its really effective, i don't see why it would'nt work vaped.. acetyl and butyr fentanyl are highly active when vaporised, i found it to be the best roa. regardless of wether it was an HCL or freebase. it would melt into liquid and quickly vaporise.. almost instant effect. u can pretty easily judge your dosage it works good.. why would this one not be as effective vaporised?

Last edited:
idk im pissed thou shit tastes acetyl & butyr and vaporizes the same but for some reason it doesnt do much im a sad panda today

sad story bro.. but could be bunk too.. i have received very weak (still active but not close to pure) shipments of BF before.. could be that

Well the elongated Acyl-chain should reduce potency, since butyr fent is already less potent than propionyl-fent (the original fent).
They should do the iso butyric acid version. That should be somewhere between Fent and Butyrfent.