• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

yes, it works great on foil. but i'm worried about the health effects on the lungs from doing so.

it burns my throat on big hits. maybe it varies from batch to batch if you do not find it caustic to your sensitive spots like throat and nose.

They're definitely something to consider. But I've also had some fentanyl analogues that were far more corrosive and unpleasant on mucus membranes than the U4

Presuming I had the chemicals that I thought I had (I am 90% sure of their accuracy.

i'm guessing even more than you. i didn't get from a vendor. mines a chunk of dope from a dope boy that clearly isn't just dope (though it does have some heroin because i drug tested myself and failed for morphine/heroin). i actually think i'm going to wait a day or two to make sure i don't get so sick i can't go to work and then flush the rest. trying to turn my life around and smoking this stuff is not part of that plan. occasional pills only going forward. and even though it's extremely euphoric, i don't like it anywhere near as much as real dope or pk pills.

i'm sure you know, but be careful and take care. sounds like that mother's story isn't moralist nonsense but a valid warning. hard drugs are a bitch.

Same to you and anyone else buying sketch mixes or street China. You never know what you're getting and it can definitely lead you down a dark road. Been there. Done that. Done with that.

I've had 3 different orders of this from vendors and it has never been corrosive. I had tested it and it appears to be "real".

There was a report on the local news about this drug. It's being sold on the street I guess. It's a mixture of U-47700 with 2 different forms of fentanyl. It looks like a block of grey concrete. One guy had to have 6 shots of Narcan to be brought back to life. I automatically knew what they were talking about because of this thread. Since it's on the local news, I know it's a major problem. It spread to this area and people are dying. Sad.

A year ago I saw the same looking stuff sold as China white.... I think the "Grey death" is an idiotic media scare name. I only tried it a couple times although I doubt it was the same mix.... Maybe fentanyl with heroin cut in a very weird way, but it wasn't deadly potent like the crazy batches these people talk about. The stuff I had powdered white fine so I wouldn't be surprised if the new stuff a
was passed off as China white or ecp. The crazy part is the carfentanil in it.... That's just asking to get bad attention.

^dont be disappointed if you don't find it. is only worthwhile the first few doses, and even then not as good as heroin. grey death is all there is in my city and everyone is complaining about it.

Greetings!

1) Has anyone combo'd this with a-PVP or a-PHP? Or any other stimulant? I ask because the peripheral stimulation of pyrovalerones are extreme, i was hoping U4 would calm this down.

2) I will be IV'ing this, having not used any opiates in 3 years, is the nod/relaxation pretty apparent? Im looking for something to bring me down on the comedown of aPHP

Last edited:
@VTK:

I've combined this with various amphetamines (amp sulphate, 3FA, 2FMA, 3FMA) however I don't think it would be wise to use this drug to calm down peripheral stimulation. Traditional benzodiazepines/thienodiazepines would be used in cases like that. I myself take etizolam to reduce any negative peripheral stimulation, l-theanine can be used as well.1

Does anyone know if all these "fentanly" deaths/ods are actually from fentanly or is it form things like u-47700 and fu-f? Can the forensic medical examiner that is determining cause of death know the difference between these substances?

Does anyone know if all these "fentanly" deaths/ods are actually from fentanly or is it form things like u-47700 and fu-f? Can the forensic medical examiner that is determining cause of death know the difference between these substances?
They could with the right treat, but with the basic ones they use it's unlikely they will specifically identify fentanyl and just something structurally similar

Good. Maybe not good if you were looking to take it for a final exit which is the only reason I would take this crap.

i had four nasal sprays of U-47 shipped to me from Denmark two years ago from a pretty well-known fent/opi analog maker and when it arrived like three weeks late, covered in all kinda of crazy stickers and stamps (one really confused me because it said Estonia which is the opposite way, probably explains the delay though.)

so yeah it finally arrives and really excited and every single one of the bottles is smashed, but the packaging is relatively unscathed. some dickhead postal clerk must have scanned it, removed it from the packaging, smashed the bottles to fuck and then put them back in and sent them to me as some sort of taunt.*
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
i licked a little bit of the goo but then i felt ashamed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can use suboxone to get off of this stuff? It was being sold as heroin in Detroit & you can't go back to regular dope on this shit without getting like precip withdrawals. Has anyone used subs to get off of this? Please let me know I am desperate for a witthdrawal plan.

Does anyone know if you can use suboxone to get off of this stuff? It was being sold as heroin in Detroit & you can't go back to regular dope on this shit without getting like precip withdrawals. Has anyone used subs to get off of this? Please let me know I am desperate for a witthdrawal plan.

I don't see why not. Suboxone must help to alleviate withdrawals from fent if it does that with heroin.

I imagine a strong brand of poppy seeds would be another good option.

Anyone else?

The withdrawal from U4 only lasts 48-72 hours, so unless you're scoring on the street by the time you got your suboxone you would be through the worst if not all of the withdrawal. Its best to just soldier through it rather than trade one addiction for something potentially worse. Kratom helps.