• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

Zapa: What more well known or used opiate/opioid would you compare it to? Based solely on the effects of it and not duration.

I'd like to at least try it once despite the answer but if it is similar to one of my old favorites despite the short ass duration, it would still be nice to have around to treat myself once in a while.
I refuse to ever get addicted to opiates again.
Shit happens tho, if it does happen i doubt they are any more intense than Tianeptine wds which are mostly like the wd effects you say you experienced.

Happy Holidays peeps.
I myself am looking more forward to New Years Eve than Christmas (I have always been that way) not because i go out and party i just like NYE even if im at home by myself doing nothing but watching the show and the ball drop in Time Square on TV.

Maybe, possibly.. if i can get a hold of a bit of this stuff i will do my one time trying it out that night.
OK done rambling, im alone at home a Christmas Eve while my family who doesn't like me are all together having a good ole time lol.
I'm on and off BL all day today while listening to my music as loud as i fucking want ha.

-HOOD

Merry Christmas everyone!
I figured I'd throw some more info out there. Got a g of u 47700 bout a week and a half ago, and talk about fiendish! I'm usually extremely good at avoiding physical addiction to such substances but I managed to with this one! Currently detoxing myself over the break, runny nose eyes anxiety night sweats insomnia n sore throat (maybe getting sick from compromised immune system?) been using Kratom n ac&c to keep it manageable.
Took about 2 days for withdrawal to start for me, but only used 231mgs so far...

First time was 14mg 7/nostril and the Rush was so intense i got "aroused" haven't experienced that since however even with increasing dosage!
Rectal is sub par to nasal which I found odd, and is barely soluble in water ~9mg/L but very soluble in vinegar.
Haven't ivd
Very short 2hr plateau without tolerance, 6 hr afterglow
No dissociative effects from kappa but highest single dose was 30mgs which caused a nod with a tolerance.

Can't compare it to anything I've tried in the last few years as its nothing like the ones I've played with but I'm assumin fent duration with standard opiate glow, the Rush was only first time but the best I've ever felt! Ie why I've tried to detox twice n needed to leave it in another province cuz I'd find myself going back to it tho I dont "want too" hoping the 2-3 days was enough to get the rush back (not the case)

Will post a tr when I get some more info on it,
resume is:
Codeine, morphine, tapentadol(liked!), tramadol(hated, pure itch) ah 7921(similar withdrawal but seems to take more dosing than ah to induce, ah withdraw occurred if I touched it twice in a week opposed to 3 days in a row after sporadic use age before u4770 withdrawals.
Dilaudid was too long ago to remember
Edit:
Forgot hydromorphone which is prolly the closest minus duration and also ITCHY!! So fkn itchy in wds !!!

It always makes me nauseous and need a gravol before dosing!

Last edited:
Withdrawal is basically over now, but I've got the flu and did some MDMA twice in the previous week, so it's hard to differenciate WD and feeling like crap because of those two other things. I'm currently tapering the Imodium and Gabapentin.

I've found the WD symptoms to be MUCH shorter than with my 4-year Kratom addiction, which is to be expected since Kratom has some metabolites with a long-ass half-life. With U-47700, I've felt about alright after 3-4 days of WD.

Zapa: What more well known or used opiate/opioid would you compare it to? Based solely on the effects of it and not duration.

I have tried Kratom, Codeine, Tramadol, Tapentadol, AH-7921, Dilaudid, fast-acting Oxycodone (one pill I had found on the ground at my workplace in combo with some Codeine) and Heroin.

I would say it's way better than Kratom, Codeine, Tramadol, Tapentadol and AH-7921.

It's not as good as Heroin.

I would say I've found nasal U-47700 on par with plugged Dilaudid as far as effects go.

As a painkiller how would you compare it to kratom?

I'm not one to notice/care about that much about painkilling properties, but I've found it better than Kratom as a painkiller.

^ Good lookin out. :)

I deff. wanna try it. I'll look for some US vendor with hopes to get it before NYE.
If not I'll order overseas, no biggie.

Whats a dose of this for someone who used to have a high ass tolerance but has taken a long break from opies so guessing.. medium tolerance?
I can always work up on dosage but not down lol.

-HOOD

I had forgotten painkilling effects, I got a fkd shoulder and this has surpassed everything I've tried in terms of pain killing but haven't had serious pain when using morphine, dilaudid or hydro so can't directly compare. Kratom painkilling is only codeine level to me (super green MaylAy)

U47700 Pain effects lasted a full 6 hours or more and literally no pain during the peak ( holding a boiling pot lid with my bare hands realized I should feel this and stop but no feeling of pain whatsoever!)

day 4 wd is basically symptom free, slight runny nose n no more sore throat. Rebound shoulder pain was bad the first 3 days though!
In terms of dose I'd say 20mg is a safe start with mediocre tolerance 14 was amazing with no tolerance. And 30 with one couldn't touch that first time!

Edit: I understand opiate addiction so much more since this compound! I hate needles n have never Ivd but that first Rush has me fantasizing of iving... I'm obsessed with finding more (site I got it from removed it n closed recently) and I barely used 1/4 of my stash (uncontrollably mind you) I'm hoping a 9 day break will get me the rush of the first time so I'll b able to justify NOT doing it compulsively! My logic at first was trying to see when I would get the rush back but could only go 3 days... N have not had it since, assuming this is the famed chasing the dragon?

Last edited:
So basically, this is now (arguably) the best opiate in terms of both euphoria and painkilling effects? Well well, it took close to 150 years for that to happen. :D

So basically, this is now (arguably) the best opiate in terms of both euphoria and painkilling effects? Well well, it took close to 150 years for that to happen. :D

Short term maybe, haven't tried H and I only got the insane Rush the first time but it was unlike anything I've tried! Straight up boner inducing
tolerance buildup is fast tho!
Day 5 off it n no wds:) I took it easier but seems to be same timeline as zapa

Last edited:
Short term maybe, haven't tried H and I only got the insane Rush the first time but it was unlike anything I've tried! Straight up boner inducing
tolerance buildup is fast tho!
Day 5 off it n no wds:) I took it easier but seems to be same timeline as zapa

Should have my hands on some U-47700 very soon. Finding some of these reports very informative. After the severe underwhelming performance of w-15 (touted as 5.4x morphine, but i found it to be more like 0.75x) and totally mild euphoria, U-47700 seems like a good ol potent mu-opioid agonist that may very well have something to offer the recreational user as well as those with chronic pain.

Just an update, aparently it is water soluble, but takes 1-2 hours of shaking and finely powdered to get ~25mg/mL in 0.9% Saline nasal spray.

Using the nasal spray allows for MUCH better absorption and the rush!

I don't think drug testimg questions are allowed here, anyway it should not produce any metabolites that would cause a false positive for other opioids.

Wikipedia

From what I know, its potency is 7.5x morphine, so be careful, even 1mg will produce pain killing effects.

This RC should be legal in all countries.

Expectations and experience reports are welcome :)

Ha, I say...Ha! HAAAAH!

Why in the FUCK would it be wiser to legalize some shitty research chemical over Morphine? Oxymorphone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone(also a K-agonist, I believe, IDC for it in particular compared to the aforementioned), Diacetylmorphine and Morphine are as good as it gets, and probably literally exponentially safer & more effacious than some strange new "Novel" Opioid some shit-heeled 16 year old gouk scientist kid accidentally made for his fucking science fair project...

Nobody respects the classics, I mean shit, what do you people want next, acid that burns your taste buds off??

You need to go and find yourself a damn real/smart/quality drug dearer, and stop buying shady powders off the internet...shit, man next time I go broke, i'm gonna start labeling powdered tramadol tablets as pure ZZ-0973NSHITZ (a new "novel opioid") and burning fools like this, man!

LOL C'MON NOW SON!

Ha, I say...Ha! HAAAAH!

Why in the FUCK would it be wiser to legalize some shitty research chemical over Morphine? Oxymorphone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone(also a K-agonist, I believe, IDC for it in particular compared to the aforementioned), Diacetylmorphine and Morphine are as good as it gets, and probably literally exponentially safer & more effacious than some strange new "Novel" Opioid some shit-heeled 16 year old gouk scientist kid accidentally made for his fucking science fair project...

Nobody respects the classics, I mean shit, what do you people want next, acid that burns your taste buds off??

You need to go and find yourself a damn real/smart/quality drug dearer, and stop buying shady powders off the internet...shit, man next time I go broke, i'm gonna start labeling powdered tramadol tablets as pure ZZ-0973NSHITZ (a new "novel opioid") and burning fools like this, man!

LOL C'MON NOW SON!
While the point is clear it is represented horridly. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Honestly if you want to discuss that topic create your own thread rather than jacking one.

I'd love to hear more reports on this compound

@Treefa:
1) it wasnt legalized... everything is legal until a government decides otherwise. that decision wasn't yet made in this case.
2) it was developed by a pharmaceutical company through an impressive amount of R&D maximizing the effect on the mu receptor, also did the same thing for kappa (U 50488)... hardly a school project?+
3) anyone looking into these RCs DO respects the classics but they have been decided by governments to be illegal and therefore hard to obtain and easy to test for.
4) Personally i would NEVER buy anything with a stupid name like spices or your zz shiznit. I generally dont even buy things with the limited information of this compound but my tapentadol source also disappeared and i had experience with 1g of AH 7921 so i went out on a limb with this one, and im glad i did it when i did!

I dont have any dealers outside of the internet since my new job required me to move, and i feel like asking random people on the street for some heroin wouldn't go over well, and im not familiar with agora and bitcoins to take that leap of faith yet.

when have you purchased even 95%+ pure products through the black market? or even knew what the impurities could be?

In terms of availability this has been the best opioid i've had access too in many years, and sadly i dont even have reliable trusted access anymore.

On topic to experience, i highly recommend a saline solution, it does not destroy the sinuses, gives a faster onset and rush. I find a small amount insuffulated at a time and pinched nose while leaning forward to prevent it falling down your throat to be most effective dosing. Powder insuffilation does more damage then cocaine!

As for kappa, i do get double vision when over intoxicated and currently have a stupid tolerance to it(just over 70mg used this evening). i have not smoked it due to the fact that it's combustion temperature is below it's boiling point which doesn't bode well... even though it's reported to be smokeable. I might give it a try before i run out though... and i refuse to cross the line into IV.. debated IM but nasal solution has been sufficient to keep me happy and needle free

I wish i had more access to other opioids but maybe im blessed that i dont! its too easy to get carried away with them...

I'd be VERY careful with untested opiates and stick to good ol' prescription ones. I can see this being banned very quickly due to how easy it'd be to OD off of.

People say this about all RC opiates. However intelligent use/dosing/advice will prevent a shitload more hurt than just saying:"OMG You'll OD, this will be banned soon!"

So, i will say this: Use volumetric dosing and titrate. Miniscule doses will do the trick.

Ha, I say...Ha! HAAAAH!

LOL C'MON NOW SON!

It is legal. You misunderstood 'should be legal in all countries'.
It is legal, like all drugs, until it becomes a regulated pharmaceutical or is controlled by law.

All the drugs you mention were, at one point, 'research chemicals', just like this.
Morphine: 'research' into Opium and its alkaloids.
Diamorphine: 'research' into analgesics to replace Morphine.
The rest: 'research' into opioid analgesics to compete with, replace, be used alongside Morphine, or in situations where Morphine is inadequate/unwise to use.

Excluding Morphine, each was a 'novel research chemical' made by a 'shitheaded scientist', or group thereof.

'Respect the classics'?
These are pharmaceutical analgesics, not a pair of trainers.

Your opinion that Morphine and Heroin are literally perfect is subjective, uneducated, worthless dribble.
Your assumption of their superior safety and efficacy is the antithesis of the scientific method.

The only 'shitheaded fool' here is yourself.

Heroin was supposed to fix morphine addiction.... Than methadone for heroin. Genius! Might as well have addicts using fent patches because they are made to not abuse right? The way opiate patients are managed and treated in this system is completely screwed up. Unless a patient knows the name or anything about the medication they will shovel it down anyone's throat without proper warning of addictions, but someone who is aware of w/d and responsible dosing is limited to bare minimum.

People should be free to make their own choices.... Isn't that what land of the free is about where restrictions and regulations are pushed the most?

People should be free to make their own choices.... Isn't that what land of the free is about where restrictions and regulations are pushed the most?
Right. How old are you, like 12? ;)

It is legal, like all drugs, until it becomes a regulated pharmaceutical or is controlled by law.

All the drugs you mention were, at one point, 'research chemicals', just like this.
Morphine: 'research' into Opium and its alkaloids.
Diamorphine: 'research' into analgesics to replace Morphine.
The rest: 'research' into opioid analgesics to compete with, replace, be used alongside Morphine, or in situations where Morphine is inadequate/unwise to use.

Excluding Morphine, each was a 'novel research chemical' made by a 'shitheaded scientist', or group thereof.

'Respect the classics'?
These are pharmaceutical analgesics, not a pair of trainers.

Your opinion that Morphine and Heroin are literally perfect is subjective, uneducated, worthless dribble.
Your assumption of their superior safety and efficacy is the antithesis of the scientific method.

The only 'shitheaded fool' here is yourself.
Well I can understand his anger and I understand why you'd be pissed at his way of expressing it. But hey, maby people don't have any love for the classics anymore, some with legit reasons (e.g. legal status). This is especially true in the psychedelic department. Who even takes mescaline anymore? To most it's the best long acting serotonergic psychedelic out there.

Morphine is a shitty opiate in my experience. It's just a matter of taste - to each their own.

Let's get this straight though: He does have a valid point in that it is definitely more dangerous to use novel chemicals, some of them not even having been considered for use in humans. Heroin was introduced very hastily. The marketing campaign was huge. Every other doctor ended up taking it believing it would not be as addictive... Needless to say, the marketing division of Bayer's Elberfelder Farbenfabriken knew exactly what they were doing when they pushed it as hard as they did.

In that way, diamorphine is a good example for why it is not good to take novel chemicals. Nobody was prepared for the intensity of the dependence/withdrawls. You just couldn't make an educated decision whether to take the substance or not.
With morphine and diamorphine you are on much safer grounds than you are with U-47700 today. You should expect to run a much higher risk of experiencing unanticipated adverse effects since it has not been studied in humans. It's all guesswork. We just don't know our bodies well enough to foresee a drug's effects. 9 out of 10 people might be okay and the 10th subject drops dead on the spot or has his cock rot off or gives birth to phocomelic babies. :/

There is a reason why drugs have to go through extensive trials today (thalidomide and the phocomelic new borns of which only half survived played a large role). Since I was heavily criticized for digging out the thalidomide case before, I will say that it is not only the most prominent disasters of this kind and the one with the biggest impact, but it also shows perfectly well how unpredictable drug effects can be. I'd recommend whomever isn't perfectly familiar with it to read into it. Also check out TGN1412 if you are interested, another unexpected disaster, thanks to Phase 1 trials only a few people died. Now do you want to be that phase 1 patient? Please don't say it's different with U-47700 since it's an opiate opposed to an immune modulator like the two drugs I just mentioned. Of course it's different, but the unpredictability of this opiate is significant nonetheless.

Personally I am quite adventurous, but I know fully well that it's not very clever reaching for some novel creation instead of a 'classic'. Classics aside from the naturally occuring opiates (codeine, morphine, less so noscapine, thebaine and it's mu-opiodergic metabolites being quite toxic actually) would primarily be all the half synthetical modifications of them out there, some of which are just molecularly rearranged, others are a product of simple reduction or oxidation. Some of these half synthetics can even be considered endogenous when we look at human morphine pharmacokinetics.

But even those are neither predictable nor safe. Nobody who hadn't experienced it first hand would've guessed how much more euphoric and dependence forming morphine would become with those two acetyl groups. Throughout the 19th century we found a shit ton of new pharmaceuticals, a few of which are still the undisputed champions at what they are supposed to do (e.g. aspirin and heroin), others evened the road for more popular substances (e.g. phenacetine for paracetamol). What I'm saying is that we had an idea of what acetylation can do. In many cases compounds would be deacetylated by merely being brought into aqueous solution, through temperature or pH fluctuations, in others our deacetylases would take care of it quickly. Still, nobody could have been prepared.

That's why we have no idea what to expect from this little bad boy either. There is not a doubt it would be much safer to consume trusted opiates instead.

U-50488 would spark my interest personally. I'd love a substance that can induce that sweet salviaesque insanity, somewhere between tea time with the gods and a complete utterly surreal nightmare.

Nope, that's just wrong. Legal in a sense that you cannot be prosecuted for mere possession, trade or manufacture sure, but as soon as the authorities find out the substance is intended for experiencing pharmacological effects, you are violating drug laws in many developed countries. It depends on where you live, but it's very rare that you are safe to sell or purchase novel drugs for how fucked up they get you. Every psychoactive substance is subject to legal regulations in Germany, even if only implicitely so.

In an ideal world I would agree. It's a sad reality though that people make the wrong decisions. Legalizing all drugs now would be a disaster. It requires the people to be well educated in order for them to be able to make adequate decisions. Shit, most medical professions don't even know a whole lot about recreational drugs, not even psychiatrists. I agree that the illegal status of most major drugs has introduced massive problems, especially in terms of law and health, but legalization isn't without downsides either.

Last edited: