• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Furanylfentanyl

roi

Bluelighter
obVpYXc.png

N-phenyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)piperidin-4-yl]furan-2-carboxamide

I can't find anything on it from recent years, it was mentioned in a thread back in 2012 though.

If anyone trys this, please start with sub-milligram doses and slowly and very carefully work your way up.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furanylfentanyl

Last edited:
Soon, seems much better vaped from a friends report. Nasal spray activate! It was also compared to a shorter lasting Oxymorphone, which is slightly surprising; I'd bet around 2x Butyl-Fentanyl. Possibly more.

Schedule I within the US I assume(analogue)? Not that I would try a fent analogue, just wondering..

hypothetically, what if I buy it to clean out my fish tank... and someone discovers this while it's in route? I just can't figure out why we have no real desirable opiate analogues that work and are novel and not horribly illegal if used for anything but a cleaning product... and Kratom sucks for those who are tolerant

There's not only fentanyl analogues, but also AH-7921 (illegal in most places though), MT-45 (most people dislike it), O-Desmethyltramadol and U-47700 (especially this one appears to be very recreational + sane potency).

There's not only fentanyl analogues, but also AH-7921 (illegal in most places though), MT-45 (most people dislike it), O-Desmethyltramadol and U-47700 (especially this one appears to be very recreational + sane potency).

Worth noting, at the mention of MT-45, that other users on this website have experienced folliculitis and hair loss due to it.

It is indeed legal in the US, if sold with a label "not for human consumption", but this definitely legal in other countries (except Australia). There are very limited fent analogue laws out there. I believe acetylfentanyl is legal in a lot of places.

So, i was pretty reckless last week and gone through 50 mg of this stuff which i have gotten it as a free sample with an order of butyrfentanyl.
It was like smelly yellow wax and dissolved easy in a solution of 45 ml destiled water and 5 ml of 96% ethanol.
I had been using the butyrfentanyl 2 days prior, so i had some tolerance, i dont really know how my last dosage of b-f was, but i think it was about 1-1,5mg(didn´t had tolerance beforehand).
Im not sure what drove me to sample this stuff, but ive prepared a solution of 1mg/1ml and started with about 50 µg, had no effect, upped it to 100 µg and got effects at around 250µg.
I mainly dosed nasally, rectally did not seem to have the good bioavaliability as nasally.
The duration was about half as short as the duration of butyrfentanyl, it was not as sedating but made me nauseous as fuck. I was pretty close to puking the whole day doing the stuff. For me, it was not as pleasant as butyrfentanyl. Euphoria wise it was en par with b-f.
I noticed a steep rise in tolerance. I started in the morning with 250 µg and in the evening i dosed about 1mg. At about 9 o´clock in the evening i had done all the 50 mg i had.
The thing that really suprised me was, that this stuff even put butyrfentanyl in its place. I had about 10ml left of a 1mg/1ml solution of b-f left. wanting to sleep after a long day laying on the couch and feeling nauseaus i wanted to sleep, so i took the remaing b-f solution titrating up from my last dosage of 750ml per nostril. I got only threshold effects from the whole 10ml of the solution, which i dosed in about 45 minutes titrating upwards.
I think the furanylfentanyl was about 4 times stronger than the butyrfentanyl, but please dont take these dosages as a guideline, both substances could have been of a bad purity. I also had tolerance, so i think a good starting dose without tolerance should be around 25-50µg or less. Its better to start low and work your way up.
Take care, be safe.

Last edited:
Be careful. Not only are Fentanyl and its many analogues very dangerous, but the legal penalty for fentanyl analogues is draconian here in the U.S.

Is this illegal in Canada under the Analog Act? It doesn't really look much like a Fentanyl derivative....if it's entirely legal, then why is it not allowed to ask where to get it on this board?? I don't understand that rule...

Furanylfentanyl literally contains the fentanyl structure. Should therefore be Schedule I in Canada.

Also heard of google before? ;)

Unfortunately, Google doesn't tell you if you're about to be scammed out of all your money, the truth of legality, the efficacy of the product etc. It's extremely frustrating because I can never seem to get anything either IRL or online. I had a good connect that delivered to me and was always high quality, but then they just suddenly disappeared forever! But the phone keeps ringing whenever I call which suggests that the phone is not dead and that they're simply ignoring me. They're incredibly paranoid - more so than any other connect I've ever had, and I was new with them. If they got in trouble and assumed is was me (though of course it wasn't)....anyway you know how it is when you go weeks or months without being able to get SHIT. At some point, you just have to go up to some sketchy looking people you don't know, and simply pray they aren't cops or about to steal your money like so many of them do.

edit - I forgot to mention that their voicemail has been full a few times when I've called, yet I called later and was able to leave one - again suggesting that SOMEBODY is still maintaining that phone and erasing old mail. I just don't get it but no matter how many times I call, nothing.

Yeah that happens periodically with drug dealers. Your best bet is to get a new one, talk to your friends, etc. Once a connect goes bad, that's usually it...don't psych yourself out wondering what happened, just move on...

Have gotten a free sample of this one, after a few trials (plugged) i can say so far , that it's not as potent as i thought it'd be. I've a 100mg/day oxycodone tolerance, for me it's working from approx. 1mg+- on. It's more or less equipotent and comparable to Butyr-F., i.e. dull and short-lasting, nothing too special. I'd prefer B-F as it's acting longer while providing strong(er) analgesia as i think, but that might be only subjective opinion as i know and have researched the B-F much more often as FU-F.

Now, with further use i think it's equipotent to Butyr-Fentanyl and just as "good" as the BF is. It's a very strong painkiller and effects last somewhere within the same duration of action as B-F and A-F is/are. So in short: a good alternative to the other two Fentanyl-Analogues and something a Opioid connoisseur will have it's "fun" with - may ones Intention is for recreational use or/and it's pain-relieving properties.

I'm puzzled why there's so few, if any, interest in this Chemical. Is there any info about it regarding possible Toxicity? I think i'm just a bit frightened because of it's weird Name - Furanylfentanyl 8( ...sounds more like an Aircraft to me! I haven't experienced any side-effect(s) or something out of the ordinary, so until now it seems "just" like another decent Fent-Derivative. The most important thing is, as it's obviously dangerous even for those being skilled in using Opioids regularly, incredibly potent and must be handled with caution and needless to say, must be measured correctly as it's taking effect from below 0,5mgs depending on tolerance In short:. it's worthwile, extremely potent and absolutely comparable to Opioid just like Acetyl- and Butyr-Fentanyl.

Last edited:
I am curious as well and understand your point since laws differ between countries! Reports should be coming soon.

Last edited:
It's schedule I in fucking Canada as they've a blanket ban for fentanyl analogues. Read a little more carefully.

And even if it was banned in the US, who cares? It's not a very big market for RCs compared to Europe.