• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Furanylfentanyl

Closed

EDIT: I mistakingly closed this. Roi, my mistake. Speed King

Last edited:
Why is any one experimenting with this? Why? You guys are making me so scared for you.
Because, albeit overly strong, it is an effective painkiller and gives a decent high. That, coupled with easy access, high supply, and cheap prices it's not hard to justify experimenting with it. As long as you dose yourself correctly your only worry is withdrawals, same as any other opiate. Hell I want even careful, I eyeballed all my doses since I had a tolerance (obviously started out very small and worked the dose up, I don't recommend just eyeballing and jumping into this substance) and I was fine. I guess yet kind of things just don't scare me.

For the sake of harm reduction, no one should eyeball fentanyl and it's analogues, it's just extremely dangerous and stupid. A little too much can kill you and volumetric dosing takes only a few minutes and is way safer

For the sake of harm reduction, no one should eyeball fentanyl and it's analogues, it's just extremely dangerous and stupid. A little too much can kill you and volumetric dosing takes only a few minutes and is way safer

This ^

I recently had this in nasal spray form it's a huge waste of money and it honestly doesn't even feel that good. I'd rather just take benzodiazepines to get that sedated feel this stuff gives me.

0/10

If you don't mind me asking shadowstryker, what dose were you using at the peak of your wee binge? What was your ROA?? I have 250mg of f-fent stashed away but been having a rest from the opiates for a bit. I plan to use mostly sublingual but will prepare some for IM use.

Any advice would be great.

^He was eyeballing, so I doubt he'll give you an exact answer.
You should start in the microgram range, just to be safe

Seriously shadow striker is the last person one should ask advice from... as kk said something in the microgram range. You could also look up dosages that others posted through Google as I know there is an erowid type recommendation out there.

Obviously this is true, but at the same time it isn't like this stuff is carfentanyl or Fentanyl in terms of strength. Just trying to say the reason people experiment with this stuff is because it's dangerous, but the risk is manageable.

If you don't mind me asking shadowstryker, what dose were you using at the peak of your wee binge? What was your ROA?? I have 250mg of f-fent stashed away but been having a rest from the opiates for a bit. I plan to use mostly sublingual but will prepare some for IM use.

Any advice would be great.
I have no idea what weight I was using as I was eyeballing my dose. I would eyeball the amount I'd usually do, load up 40 units, inject 20, wait and see how it felt, inject 10, and then inject the other 10 if I felt that I needed it. My ROA was IV, and that was the safest way I could think of doing it without having a ug scale available.

Obviously this is true, but at the same time it isn't like this stuff is carfentanyl or Fentanyl in terms of strength. Just trying to say the reason people experiment with this stuff is because it's dangerous, but the risk is manageable.

Even more so with volumetric dosing and a milligram scale.
This is a harm reduction website and eyeballing something active in the milligram range (like a few grains of salt) is stupid, there are no other words for it. It's dangerous and many people lost their lifes doing it.

Eyeballing any dose of opioid will eventually get you fucked up: sure, you can get away with it for a little while, but especially as tolerance grows and the dose needs to be increased, it's a daily game of Russian roulette to judge the right dose. nobody ever aims low either. you are playing with fire.

this goes double with drugs that have frankly unknown LD50s and only estimates of their potency in man. so even with scales you don't really know for certain how much will be lethal and how much will be euphoric, or even the difference between a fun dose and one that makes you nauseous and shivering?

Measure 10 mg on a 0.001 scale and then mix it with 10 ml of water for 1000 ug(mcg) equivalent to 1 mg of fentanyl. Better yet 20 ml for 500 ug per ml or 40 ml for 250 ug per ml. Shadow was told this before doing his fentanyl and completely ignored the advice if I'm not mistaken leading to sa ridiculous tolerance and such large eyeballed doses that his photo of an example of how bad his dose became was taken down due to the risk of someone using it as a reference to their own attempt to eyeball leading to OD even stating his dose was outrageously high a few pages back this thread.

I hope this explication helps others understand why shadow strikers recommendations should not be taken as his use is the best example of what not to do.
In my defense it was more risky, but it's not like I had no caution while using. Yes I eyeballed my doses, but the method I used to inject was similar to volumetric measuring and helped ensure I wouldn't overdose.

been vaping it for a few months

i occasionally shoot opioids, however with FuF i dissolve it in alcohol then dry it out on foil and vape. It doesnt pyrollize like just dumping it on foil, but i might try mixing it with caffeine. Thing is... my dose is higher than most people report and is on sites like tripsit etc.

I use a micro scoop that is about 10mg.. usually 20mg on foil or more and im not really that high.

I have mannitol, perhaps ill mix up some, however one 8mgish(due to scale +/-) scoop on Fuf and butyr f were pretty decent IV.

i may start with a few mg volumetric dosed and work u from there.

My issue is i cant screw up dosage and end up with more thn 1 or two marks.

ive vaped bout 50mg in the last 30min and im not even f'd up. Maybe its pyrollizing mor than i think?? or just tolerance maybe. I havent done nasal spray but ive snorted 10-20mg on 10-20mg vaped and was not feelin much,

comments and advice appreciate. I feel like im dosng higher than people are reporting and i dont wanna die =/

i reguarly use a 10mg micro scoop or two, dump in alc, heat to dissolve, put on foil, dry, vape... no scale. Ive prolly done 100-200mg in 1-2hrs easy. hmm

thanks

There's something wrong with your powder. If that was any fent analog in purity you would die. Have you tried stopping to see if you even get withdrawals, which you definitely would with doses that high.

No one without a ug scale should ever dose any fentanyl analog without utilizing volumetric measuring.

Edit:
In my defense it was more risky, but it's not like I had no caution while using. Yes I eyeballed my doses, but the method I used to inject was similar to volumetric measuring and helped ensure I wouldn't overdose.
I meant to edit my post, but the damn site in mobile mode always deletes it. Anyways I'm not discussing our arguing this with you. What you did was stupid no matter how much you rationalize and you are lucky to not have died. Your usage is a prime example of what not to do with a fentanyl analog.... I'm sure you had multiple users worrying you'd never post again during your days of fent analog use. No one would do what you did. That's simple as that

been vaping it for a few months

i occasionally shoot opioids, however with FuF i dissolve it in alcohol then dry it out on foil and vape. It doesnt pyrollize like just dumping it on foil, but i might try mixing it with caffeine. Thing is... my dose is higher than most people report and is on sites like tripsit etc.

I use a micro scoop that is about 10mg.. usually 20mg on foil or more and im not really that high.

I have mannitol, perhaps ill mix up some, however one 8mgish(due to scale +/-) scoop on Fuf and butyr f were pretty decent IV.

i may start with a few mg volumetric dosed and work u from there.

My issue is i cant screw up dosage and end up with more thn 1 or two marks.

ive vaped bout 50mg in the last 30min and im not even f'd up. Maybe its pyrollizing mor than i think?? or just tolerance maybe. I havent done nasal spray but ive snorted 10-20mg on 10-20mg vaped and was not feelin much,

comments and advice appreciate. I feel like im dosng higher than people are reporting and i dont wanna die =/

i reguarly use a 10mg micro scoop or two, dump in alc, heat to dissolve, put on foil, dry, vape... no scale. Ive prolly done 100-200mg in 1-2hrs easy. hmm

thanks
Anyone reading this, don't take that much. 10-20mg will most likely kill you!

Using a micro scoop is not the greatest idea, as every substance has it's unique density..
Please look into volumetric dosing with a proper scale

It appears these are being made illegal very fast in the USA. My friend was interested, but never found enough solid info to chance ordering, much less trying. Results seem to vary too much from one person to the next. Seems a little more dangerous than the u4. probably gonna write this one off. These fent analogues seems to be the only opiod like chems out there that are easy to find info on. My friend wishes he had started researching these before they got soo much neg. attention.

the only negative attention really is be careful of your dosing... theres literally a .001 scale on amazon for 20$... and volumetric measuring is very easy... look it up.

the only negative attention really is be careful of your dosing... theres literally a .001 scale on amazon for 20$... and volumetric measuring is very easy... look it up.
Buy weights to calibrate the scale as well though. I work at a headshop and always calibrate scales for people before selling it to them, because out of the box they're rarely dead accurate.