• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid Benzodioxolefentanyl

roi

Bluelighter
N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylbenzo%5Bd%5D%5B1%2C3%5Ddioxole-5-carboxamide.png

China is pushing out new fentanyl analogues every week right now. This one is another entirely new one without any mentions in the literature.

I have a feeling they're just getting worse and worse. Shorter half life and nasty side effects.

Benzodioxole is just the IUPAC nomenclature for methylenedioxybenzene (benzodioxole itself is just that, a phenyl ring with a methylenedioxy bridge forming another, non-aromatic ring attached to the benzene ring. Nothing whatsoever to do with dioxin, other than a slight phonetic similarity. And as for dioxin, it is only certain dioxins that are toxic, dioxin itself has NO toxicity in common with polychlorinated dibenzo-1,4-dioxins, its just 1,4-dioxocyclohexa-2,6-diene (the ether solvent dioxane with two double bonds in the ring, one between the #2 and #3 carbons and the other between #5 and #6 positions. Certain substituted dioxins are toxic, and nasty as all hell but dioxin itself is not particularly toxic.

The (extremely) nasty shit known commonly as 'dioxin' is 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-1,4-dioxin (p-dioxin is a synonym for the 1,4-dioxin ring system, where the two oxygens are para to each other, the other isomer being 1,2-dioxin, with the oxygens ortho to each other, this is equivalent to an organoperoxide and its extremely unstable, as are many organic peroxides, a lot of them are explosive, such as the acetone peroxides and ascaridole, found as a natural component of the essential oil of the wormseed, or epazote plant, and not only one of the only organoperoxides in the natural world, but probably the only plant-derived high explosive (its a sensitive and unstable primary explosive in the pure form. Plenty plants have exploding seedpods, but this is a physical process, explosive dehiscence, and does not involve an actual chemically-powered explosion, its purely mechanical, and not a true detonation or deflagration, Common broom is a good example of this (albeit very tame compared to some plants, such as the tropical Hura tree, the large seed capsules of this apparently go off with such a bang that unfamiliar people near the tree when the seed capsules go off think they are being shot at and dive for cover=D), with broom the seed pods dry out unevenly, causing tension and when the process is sufficiently advanced the uneven torsion between the two sides of the pod, due to drying of the sides at an uneven rate caused by sun exposure affecting the side facing the sun to dry faster than the side in shade, it splits, catapulting the seeds with an explosive burst of movement, so as to ensure they are shot off away from the parent plant so as to allow the broom plants a chance at getting enough light to survive and allow for growth rather than be suffocated by the shade of the parent)

Whilst dioxin itself (1,4 dioxin, p-dioxin) is devoid of the toxicity found in TCDD, the commonly referred to as 'dioxin' or some other substituted dibenzodioxins, one probably shouldn't drink it, otherwise, unless it peroxidizes (its an ether, many ethers form organoperoxides and organic hydroperoxides that are extremely shock, heat, friction and slightly impolite speech-sensitive explosives of the primary and generally speaking, utterly psychotic, bastardly and bad-tempered kind, that will go off at the slightest provocation. NOT a pretty sight if it happens to be in a large bottle of ether, THF etc. and like they are prone to doing, vaporising and forming peroxides in the screw-thread of the bottlecap. Thereby forming a bomb, that will almost certainly go off if someone attempts to open the bottle of ether/THF/dioxane or whatever due to the friction occuring when opening the now booby-trapped ether container. As a result, most ether is shipped from the supplier to the end user with an inhibitor such as BHT in it in small quantities, although where this would interfere with the end use of the ether/THF or other etherial solvent, copper wire can be used, and the ether should be tested regularly for peroxides using paper test strips impregnated with starch and some potassium iodide as the oxidizing nature of the peroxides oxidizes iodide to elemental iodine that reacts with the starch to give the same indigo-bluish black color one gets after dripping tincture of iodine on a potato.

These peroxides are the reason one shouldn't ever let ethers boil away to dryness (it will likely set off any peroxide formed, making a ruined, shattered mess of your labware and quite possibly, a ruined mess of your face as well:p) or boil down to a small amount, because it concentrates any peroxides present in a lesser concentration down into that small volume, resulting in a much more concentrated solution which is then much more likely to again, remove your fingers/eyes/face/head/arms and legs, depending on the quantity of peroxidized ether being worked with, or if it goes off anyway in a large volume of solvent, there is of course, the potential for a huge fireball in addition to the explosion)

The solution is again, testing a sample with starch/iodide paper which can be made easily using potato starch or clothes starch, which conveniently can be obtained as a spray, making it easy to coat/soak the paper, which can first be impregnated with a solution of sodium or potassium iodide and then dipped in the liquor from boiled potatoes, boiled down to a more concentrated solution, and used for testing. Storage of ether with a few twists of copper wire helps prevent peroxidation by destroying them as they form.

they got it for sale online for within sweden since yesterday so no reports yet and it only came in a test batch that their chemists sent along so perhaps its good if they want them to sample it

They sell in nose spray bottles 140mg // 10ml

[h=3][/h]

They have got it now again.
But better batch and wait for 1 more that is 400-500X morphin.
I have orderd pills and spray.
Will be back with an repport.

Professionally volumetric dosed things like Acetyl-F, PFBF and Fu-F sprays (which one can still obtain, just not from those swedish sources, Fu-F I'm speaking of) was very useful to me, the damage that Buprenorphine caused on my body (I'm weening off it but it's even slower than methadone and more difficult)'s mu opiate receptors, where I end up buying Temgesic 0.2mg like the rest of the world has except north america) is the only stuff that works for us poor souls on bupe maintenance, which should never happen, a 3 month buprenorphine detox is good, but maintenance? That's methadone's domain, the medical community is starting to realize it here in Canada. Anyway, I had to tell a doctor twice that I'm on Suboxone and that my doctors told me that I could only get pain relief from Abstrals (sublingual fentanyl pills), even at first the doctor hesitated despite my fucking medic-alert bracelet which they don't give for free anymore, you have to have the thing in some kind of jewelry in the 100 of dollars, so I got to wear a white gold bracelet to tell doctors not to bother with anything else than Fentanyl if they find me unconscious from a car crash. Abstrals go from 80 to 800ug, at first the guy was hesitating like I said, wanted to give me the 80ug, and I said, look, they had to give me an injection of surfentanyl when I really fucked up a big air jump snowboarding, which wasn't true, they gave me injections of fentanyl + demerol, but 80ug's were likely not gonna do it, so he scripted me 30x200ug ones for the one pain issue that demanded immediate attention (I've spoken about what that was before and its kinda embarassing so you look it up), the second time the doctor didn't mess around and gave me 600ug Abstrals every 8 hours and it gave me the same kind of relief as 3-4 shots of Fu-F nasally sprayed, but Fu-F lasted longer.

There is some bad crap coming from these fent analogues, like acrylfentanyl, which I refused to buy, like how I refuse to eat potato chips and overcooked (in oil) fries, their acrylamide levels being some of the most toxic thing people put in their body then they wonder why they're depressed or whatever and end up on benzos and opiates.

Bad food and bad lifestyles is the "gateway drug". Just look at fucking PFOA's from the production of Teflon pans, that shit is in everything that lives, in their bloodstream forever and ever and everything that will live, people back then were freaking out about CFC's when the real reason the holes in the ozone layer was atmospheric nuke tests, not spray cans, then, but PFOA is the most vile substance, other than nuclear isotopes that's poisoning the earth, and people tend to distance themselves from nature, and they're wrong, human fucking hubris to think we're masters of the planet and to do whatever we want with it. Anybody surfing in Japan these days in the Pacific?

Sorry I went off but, there's worse than fent analogues. The only way I see them as bad, is how for some reason, I think one of them is actually eugenics, the guys do not want returning customers, those who sell "ECP" as heroin #4 when it's spiked with fent or fent accessories. The people in the western part of the US are now the lucky ones with the tar that's over there. Here in my canadian province the second largest city in Canada has very little heroin, and when its there, its a brown brick, looks like hash, it's #3, its mostly to smoke, citric acid to inject it, but practically everyone who bothers, which is little when we have things like HydromorphContins 18-24-30mg and generic Oxycontins like the old one, but those who bother smoke it and are usually upper class, not 1% but the 20% or so. When the forth column of society starts doing smack, you know shit's bad.

^ just as a reminder, sourcing is against the rules, so is sourcing via PM :)
To PM him click on his name and click on private message

This shit scares me to death :(

Me too. These RC opioids are so terrible, second only to RC Cathinones. The potential for neurotoxicity (among many many other things) is almost impossible to determine. I read a long long story on Reddit written by someone who get hooked on U47700 and it was one of the scariest things I've ever read in my life.

Be careful guys, this stuff is dangerous. Its not worth getting off real opiates if this is the way you have to do it.

Last edited:
Why do you think that anyone would use fentanyl to get rid of a heroin or oxycodone addiction? That makes absolutely no sense on any level.

Fentanyl and its various derivatives are commonly used in human medicine all the time because (overdoses aside) they are very safe (much better therapeutic index than morphine!). The dose makes the poison.