• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid 4-Methoxybutyrfentanyl (4-MeO-BF)

roi

Bluelighter
TkFDxlV.png

N-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)butyramide

Anyone knows enough about fentanyl SAR to compare it to Butyrfentanyl or 4-Fluorobutyrfentanyl?

oh no... is this seriously the Return Of The Fentanyl Analogues??? people are gonna start getting arrested or killed sooner or later.

this one is not known in reaxys, pubchem, emolecules. so it's well and truly off in the bushes.

'plain' fentanyl was measured to have an IC50 of 1.14 nM.
4'-methoxy fentanyl had an IC50 of 810 nM.
4'-hydroxy fentanyl has an IC50 of 86 nM.

so if the same relationship holds true, 4-meo-butyrfentanyl should be 100x less potent than its parent. its metabolite should be 10x less.
That's just a back of the napkin prediction though. And I couldn't say how much is converted from 4-meo to 4-OH in an average person... I'd imagine it would vary.

ref: DOI 10.1021/jm00139a003

Be very careful and titrate up from micrograms with this one... don't wanna hurt yourself.

Last edited:
That's interesting, thanks for the link! If we only knew how much 4-MeO-BF is metabolised into 4-HO-BF..

If 4-MeO-BF is ~800x less potent than BF (you mentioned x100 above, however 1.14 vs 810?), wouldn't this make 4-HO-BF still 80 times less potent than BF?

i gave figures for potency relative to morphine, which is unrelated to ic50, but was also published in that paper

both of these *should* be less active than butyr-fentanyl... but who knows until they are tried in the wild.

Going from Ar-O-CH3 to Ar-OH is usually not particularly metabolically favored.

right, but it does happen sometimes in relevant amounts (e.g. codeine->morphine phenacetin-->acetaminophen)

Sprays offered for this one seem to be ~10mg/ml, which implies a similar potency as 4-Fluorobutyrfentanyl.

In Sweden there seems to be 1mg pellets going around - compared to 5mg acetylfentanyl pellets, so this one might be quite potent.

I have a source for this compound and am considering giving it a try. I do have experience with a few different opiates (e.g. oxycodone, heroin, opium)

As a first time user of fentanyl and/or it's analogs what dose and roa would be recommended? I have access to 3 decimal scales by the way.

is it true that butyrfentanyl has been illegal in Chine since October 1st?!! This is the news I got from my supplier who suggested 4-meo-BF as a substitute.

oh no... is this seriously the Return Of The Fentanyl Analogues??? people are gonna start getting arrested or killed sooner or later.

this one is not known in reaxys, pubchem, emolecules. so it's well and truly off in the bushes.

so if the same relationship holds true, 4-meo-butyrfentanyl should be 100x less potent than its parent. its metabolite should be 10x less.
That's just a back of the napkin prediction though. And I couldn't say how much is converted from 4-meo to 4-OH in an average person... I'd imagine it would vary.

Be very careful and titrate up from micrograms with this one... don't wanna hurt yourself.

I guess it's only a matter of time till somebody synths Pharaoh-butyr-fentanyl and we get yet another legendary thread about a guy who got addicted to shooting the equivalent of an entire Afghan opium harvest season each day.

Anybody have new info on this? The site I can get it through is pretty expensive. Most likely I'll get pibf from a different supplier that I already have experience with(also experienced with the chem)

Anybody have new info on this? The site I can get it through is pretty expensive. Most likely I'll get pibf from a different supplier that I already have experience with(also experienced with the chem)

Could you please post about your 4-fluoroisobutyrfentanyl experience in its thread? Not much info about it exists, so anything is useful.

Actually 4-MeO-Fentanyl is substance 23 and 4-HO-Fentanyl is substance 26, not 25. The IC50 value for 26 is 490, not 86...

Which means the metabolite is not that much more potent.

Please they have options for fu-f,4f-BF, acro ?-f hcl,4cl-ibf,4 Meo- BF and 4-FiBF. I have used pharmaceutical grade fentanyl citrate and Hcl , black market. Then f o fund something better just as strong but you don't od. Every time. Beta-( ?)-fentanyl not the Orange stuff. I went through 250 grams ( I would have thought a life time supply. Wrong 12shots a day everyday for 4 and a half months. Started with 1 mg( I was methadone so had tolerance) .oded the second shot because I eye balled it. From then on weighted everything. Except the moral Implications of killing g myself slowly,lol.
1 mg -11mg 1st month ,,8 to 12 shots a day.
12- 20 second month
20- 78 mg ,slowed to 48 mgs. Worked just as good.
Then last month I withdrew from licking a spoon ,each of 1000 of spoons .cotton balls and spoons used once and his away for withdrawal time. I am drug free and had no bad with drawal. Just no sleep of eating . This was also because I switched from 120 mgs of methadone I used for 15 years. Walked off at 100, I knew the fentanyl was able to make the withdrawal u unnoticeable at worse. Overdose at best,lol. If I woke up.
So Jan 21 to Jun 18 I used fentanyl to avoid 2 months of methadone w-d. The shortest acting opioid I figured would leave the shortest withdrawal. My friends were really sick , but only my for the longest 2 days of their life's.
Send me a message so I can have k knowledge on the new analogues, my state Ct. Has 3x s the number of overdose in a year. I am trying to tell the government that it is the addition of cheap fentanyl analogues found I. Canada. People need education. The fentanyl would so keep to the bottom of any dope while cutting . Educate the dealers how to cut of give kids test kits, just say no- did t work.
Does anyo ever tried any of the new analogues and .can tell a no. User the Ammon they could safely use. They are gonna buy it. Hell if I slip I would thInk about it.
Out sorry for spelling,grammar and air pressure. I type fast on a little kindle.
Someone can correct it and I will send again if thought helpful

-3-dempty

TkFDxlV.png

N-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)butyramide

Anyone knows enough about fentanyl SAR to compare it to Butyrfentanyl or 4-Fluorobutyrfentanyl?

so which one of these has the best euphoric feeling for research only folks, the u-4770, or the 4-meo, any body had any research experience with these?