• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Novel Opioid: 2-Methyl-AP-237

Ah, you mean the 2-Methyl-AP-237... Yes, but that's for users with low or no tolerance to opioids. I have a decent to high tolerance (2 x 80 mg OxyContin + 1 x 20 mg OxyNorm Instant, to be precise). My tolerance has been higher, using Fentanyl and its analogues (including Carfentanil), Methadone, etc. But I'm off the Methadone and I don't fuck around with Fentanyl or Fentalogues anymore). I'm curious as to what would be my sweet spot. Hopefully, it's not too high... I think 5 - 10 milligrams would be right for me as an allergy test. I'll give it an hour and see how it affects me, before using higher doses.

Also, I'm curious as to what RoA would be best. I've read that it has a high oral BA, but I usually either vape it on foil using the "chasing the dragon" technique, or I go for parenteral administration (subcutaneous, intramuscular or -mostly- intravenous; unless it turns out to be a really caustic compound: in that case I will refrain from parenteral administration). Insufflation might be a good way as to gauge how caustic this substance is (hopefully it's not excessively caustic).

I did read a few reports (a.o. on Reddit) but more info is always welcome; especially since it seems most reports come from users with zero to little opioid tolerance... This applies to information about its parent compound, AP-237, as well. How would the two methyl groups affect this substance (in terms of potency, etc.)?

About the Bromazolam: I'm not sure how I am going to handle this substance. I have already procured gloves for both chemicals, as well as a multiple flasks and droppers. I don't know if it's soluble in water (I doubt it, since it's a 1,4-Benzodiazepine). I'm doubting whether I should dissolve it in Ethyl-Alcohol or Propylene Glycol...

Anyway, thanks for the input so far! Although to be honest, I would think that people would be all over novel, non-Fentanyl based opioids...
2-methyl-ap237 is great, if you have tolerance like that 200mg intranasal will have you nodding out. For those without tolerance, 25mg is a good intranasl dose. I have also tried ap-238 it's more potent and last a bit longer but it has a different high. I think I like 2-methyl-ap237 better but others might like ap-238 more.

Apparently there are a lot of opioids going to be released this year. And I'm not talking about shitty Fentalogues... We've already had some Etonitazene analogues, which I unfortunately missed.

Also, I'm thinking about setting up a crowdfunding page for a custom synth, although I don't know which one would be best (perhaps putting a poll online would be good; that way the majority of votes wins).

Anyway, hopefully my order arrives as soon as possible. I do have quite the tolerance to opioids, so hopefully it won't be going to waste. I'll make sure that I keep this thread updated after I've tried the 2-Methyl-AP-237; if I'm not dead by then, that is...
I was just looking this stuff up and saw where you can order it. Is it legal??? I read where it's really hard on you.

I was just looking this stuff up and saw where you can order it. Is it legal??? I read where it's really hard on you.

Yeah, avoid it. Its nasty stuff, not worth it. It has a short dirty high and a ton of harsh side-effects. It participated in the death of someone here recently.

Yeah, avoid it. Its nasty stuff, not worth it. It has a short dirty high and a ton of harsh side-effects. It participated in the death of someone here r
yes it’s dumb. you Get nothing but toxic poisoning from this. the reason I know it’s not like an opioid is because you get no withdrawals at all stopping it. Just mental withdrawals. Not worth my Life