• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Novel Opioid: 2-Methyl-AP-237

Etterwonde

Bluelighter
Another novel opioid. I've ordered this one along with a gram of Bromazolam. Again, to anyone that has experience with this particular compound: your input would be greatly appreciated!

Molecular structure:

Attachments

• 273-500x500.jpg
    273-500x500.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for posting. I was never aware of this class. Hopefully novel opioids of new structural classes continue to be discovered and released on society.

Apparently there are a lot of opioids going to be released this year. And I'm not talking about shitty Fentalogues... We've already had some Etonitazene analogues, which I unfortunately missed.

Also, I'm thinking about setting up a crowdfunding page for a custom synth, although I don't know which one would be best (perhaps putting a poll online would be good; that way the majority of votes wins).

Anyway, hopefully my order arrives as soon as possible. I do have quite the tolerance to opioids, so hopefully it won't be going to waste. I'll make sure that I keep this thread updated after I've tried the 2-Methyl-AP-237; if I'm not dead by then, that is...

off topic, but bromazolam sounds good :)

Br instead of Cl version of alprazolam omg do want

There is a reddit on this. It is active very low doses like under 20 mg. im reffering to the 2 methyl stuff

Ah, you mean the 2-Methyl-AP-237... Yes, but that's for users with low or no tolerance to opioids. I have a decent to high tolerance (2 x 80 mg OxyContin + 1 x 20 mg OxyNorm Instant, to be precise). My tolerance has been higher, using Fentanyl and its analogues (including Carfentanil), Methadone, etc. But I'm off the Methadone and I don't fuck around with Fentanyl or Fentalogues anymore). I'm curious as to what would be my sweet spot. Hopefully, it's not too high... I think 5 - 10 milligrams would be right for me as an allergy test. I'll give it an hour and see how it affects me, before using higher doses.

Also, I'm curious as to what RoA would be best. I've read that it has a high oral BA, but I usually either vape it on foil using the "chasing the dragon" technique, or I go for parenteral administration (subcutaneous, intramuscular or -mostly- intravenous; unless it turns out to be a really caustic compound: in that case I will refrain from parenteral administration). Insufflation might be a good way as to gauge how caustic this substance is (hopefully it's not excessively caustic).

I did read a few reports (a.o. on Reddit) but more info is always welcome; especially since it seems most reports come from users with zero to little opioid tolerance... This applies to information about its parent compound, AP-237, as well. How would the two methyl groups affect this substance (in terms of potency, etc.)?

About the Bromazolam: I'm not sure how I am going to handle this substance. I have already procured gloves for both chemicals, as well as a multiple flasks and droppers. I don't know if it's soluble in water (I doubt it, since it's a 1,4-Benzodiazepine). I'm doubting whether I should dissolve it in Ethyl-Alcohol or Propylene Glycol...

Anyway, thanks for the input so far! Although to be honest, I would think that people would be all over novel, non-Fentanyl based opioids...

Ah, you mean the 2-Methyl-AP-237... Yes, but that's for users with low or no tolerance to opioids. I have a decent to high tolerance (2 x 80 mg OxyContin + 1 x 20 mg OxyNorm Instant, to be precise). My tolerance has been higher, using Fentanyl and its analogues (including Carfentanil), Methadone, etc. But I'm off the Methadone and I don't fuck around with Fentanyl or Fentalogues anymore). I'm curious as to what would be my sweet spot. Hopefully, it's not too high... I think 5 - 10 milligrams would be right for me as an allergy test. I'll give it an hour and see how it affects me, before using higher doses.

Also, I'm curious as to what RoA would be best. I've read that it has a high oral BA, but I usually either vape it on foil using the "chasing the dragon" technique, or I go for parenteral administration (subcutaneous, intramuscular or -mostly- intravenous; unless it turns out to be a really caustic compound: in that case I will refrain from parenteral administration). Insufflation might be a good way as to gauge how caustic this substance is (hopefully it's not excessively caustic).

I did read a few reports (a.o. on Reddit) but more info is always welcome; especially since it seems most reports come from users with zero to little opioid tolerance... This applies to information about its parent compound, AP-237, as well. How would the two methyl groups affect this substance (in terms of potency, etc.)?

About the Bromazolam: I'm not sure how I am going to handle this substance. I have already procured gloves for both chemicals, as well as a multiple flasks and droppers. I don't know if it's soluble in water (I doubt it, since it's a 1,4-Benzodiazepine). I'm doubting whether I should dissolve it in Ethyl-Alcohol or Propylene Glycol...

Anyway, thanks for the input so far! Although to be honest, I would think that people would be all over novel, non-Fentanyl based opioids...

Jesus Christ, you use Carfentanil? That shit is so dangerous, its damn near impossible to dose correctly. How can you use carfentanyl without ODing? The size of a grain of sand could be enough to kill you. That stuff is literally 10,000 x's more potent than morphine. Please be careful!!

Jesus Christ, you use Carfentanil? That shit is so dangerous, its damn near impossible to dose correctly. How can you use carfentanyl without ODing? The size of a grain of sand could be enough to kill you. That stuff is literally 10,000 x's more potent than morphine. Please be careful!!
in man its more like 1000x morphine and the answer to how to use is volumetric dosing,you dissolve x amount of substance in x amount of water so you have x/ml

I used Carfentanil, when I had an already insane tolerance. As in: I do not use it anymore! I'm not interested in doing it again either: I prefer (untainted) #4 China White from South-East Asia. And I didn't use very much; I think maybe 50 milligrams in total (= in the span of my life until now), if it even was that much; it's been about two years ago (give or take a week or two). And by the way, it is not as potent as people think (yet it is still a potent substance, don't get me wrong!). I was so affraid of handling the bag at first; I remember using an improvised hazmat suit with latex or polyvinylchloride gloves, protection for my eyes, a mask, etc. Anyway, I quickly discovered that It was stronger than regular Fentanyl, but nowhere near 10,000 x Morphine. It did have a longer duration of action than regular Fentanyl. I ended up from inhaling (on foil, with the "chasing the dragon" technique – a skill that I master unlike anyone else that I have encountered in my life*) a few milligrams at once. Please note that the (sum of the) following effects played a role:

1. My huge tolerance at that moment;
  2. Tachyphylaxis, which is said to be extremely strong in Carfentanil, played a big role;
  3. I was on a high dose of Methadone at that moment, so maybe this blocked some of the effects;
  4. I was on other medication as well, I can't say for sure which ones anymore; but while I doubt it, it is certainly possible that they've played a role in my tolerance to opioids in general or even Carfentanil in particular;
  5. My RoA: maybe Carfentanil is one of those drugs that is vastly more potent when administered parenterally, similar to Morphine (for instance, there are a lot examples);
  6. Everyone reacts differently to drugs: even with the same tolerance, it's possible that the same drug, at the same dose, gives me a fatal O.D. while you aren't even feeling it. This could be for a plethora of factors (besides tolerance), like race, gender, body weight, setting, metabolism (thyroid functioning, liver functioning, kidney functioning,...), the medication you are currently taking (some antibiotics for instance, are well-known for their hardcore inhibitory effect on Cytochromes P450);
  7. The list goes on (their might even be factors at play that we haven't discovered yet; people seem to assume that we know everything there is to know, while we're probably not even close to comprehending 1% of the truth, and I do not mean in the medical/biochemical fields, but I'm speaking about science in general here)...
*Do you know those Asian cooks that throw meat in the air and having it land on a hot plate, chopping it up at lightning speed while there are a lot of flames involved? Let's say that their cooking skills are a decent indication regarding how good I am in that other Asian skill to tastiness called "chasing the dragon"! I use this RoA for almost all drugs that can be vaporized on foil: not only because of the fact that it is a route that –besides my awesome master skills– is safer than IV, but also because it gives more of a rush (although the rush of IV is often better, in terms of euphoria, imho). While at the moment I was using Carfentanil, I was already injecting Heroin and other stuff, I never actually had the balls to IV Carfentanil (or even Fentanyl and other analogues thereof, for that matter), something which is probably for the good. I did feel that it had a rather deep impact on my respiratory system, CNS-wise; at least in comparison to your average semi-synthetic. Maybe I should invest in an oxygen tank, so I can put on a mask that allows me to breathe pure oxygen whilst using opioid that are hard on respiration (I am doubting whether I should add the abbreviation "L.O.L." to this last sentence, or not).

The size of a grain of sand could be enough to kill you.
Personally, I would take this with –how cynical!– a grain of salt.

Post scriptum: More than once have I been amazed in regards to how resilient the human body is. In a regard to end my life, I once took 50 x Clotiazepam (aka "Clozan") 10 mg, 30 x Loprazolam (aka "Dormonoct"), 200 x Pregabalin (aka "Lyrica"), a little bit over 1200 milligrams of liquid Methadone (this was a bottle that was meant to last me for two weeks; I was at 90 mg at the time), a bottle of Wodka to down it all, and I'm almost certain that I'm forgetting something! Anyway, I woke up in the hospital (after having been found after a few hours had already passed, and I was probably about to pass too). The hospital is woke up in, is disreputable in the wide region for being a bad hospital ("once you go in there, you're lucky if you get out of there alive" is a well-known saying here, just only in Dutch... Not that there are "great" hospitals in Belgium; the low standards here are shocking to say the least: the "best" hospital of the country, UZ Leuven, has once misdiagnosed me as being HIV-positive! I am not making this up!). They didn't even give me any Naloxone or Flumazenil, can you believe it? Apparently, I pulled through on my own. I must have a guardian angel (I know I do), because since my recent discovery of DMT I am feeling very positive in life, and my Asperger's Syndrome has gotten a lot better as well! When I asked the nurses how much Naloxone they had used to resuscitate me, they didn't even know what I was talking about...

Last edited:
lol with that amount of drugs you could kill like 100 non tolerant persons.
But in regards to oral opioids,if you have a big tolerance from years of using high doses its almost impossible to kill your self with oral opioids alone, and in my experience this is especially true with methadone.
I once took 2300 mg of methadone when my daily dose was 140 mg and yes i was very high for like 2 days but i didnt even puke from that.

In regards to carfentanyl,more recent papers state that its potency is 500-1000x Morphine so its 5 to 10 times stronger than regular fentanyl.
When you are habituated to fentanyl carfentanyl isnt that dangerous,still nothing i would eyeball by any means.
I find the stronger fentanyl analogues like carfentanyl and ohmfentanyl (which is 5000x M!!) fascinating because 10 grams could last you many years,but as a recreational drug they suck in my eyes.
You dont want to be addicted to high doses of carfentanyl.
Thats mainly because their short duration and their extreme tachyphlaxis and the fact that when you take 25-50 mg of carfentanyl daily no amount of methadone thats usually dispensed can hold you

Apparently there are a lot of opioids going to be released this year. And I'm not talking about shitty Fentalogues... We've already had some Etonitazene analogues, which I unfortunately missed.

Also, I'm thinking about setting up a crowdfunding page for a custom synth, although I don't know which one would be best (perhaps putting a poll online would be good; that way the majority of votes wins).

Anyway, hopefully my order arrives as soon as possible. I do have quite the tolerance to opioids, so hopefully it won't be going to waste. I'll make sure that I keep this thread updated after I've tried the 2-Methyl-AP-237; if I'm not dead by then, that is...

Did you ever give your review on the AP-237 I’m currently waiting to try it myself I was told it was very popular and like a MAF replacement that got me excited a little lol

Here's my review about it:

It was fucking shit and whoever created this compound should be shot in the face.

End review.
Lol that sucks that was like the last thing at my disposal from this vendor I really wish things would go back to how they were bout 18 months ago

I'm receiving a 1g sample of this compound (didn't ask for it, my people always send me something other than I request when I ask for samples, go figure) and am highly sensitive to opioids generally (1mg bupe sublingual had me nodding/puking for 12 hours).

Has anyone else on here tried this stuff? Seems highly potent. It's parent compound has a supposedly high therapeutic index, I wonder if it's the same for the 2-methyl version.

Any info would be appreciated, not looking to die trying out novel opioids.

I used Carfentanil, when I had an already insane tolerance. As in: I do not use it anymore! I'm not interested in doing it again either: I prefer (untainted) #4 China White from South-East Asia. And I didn't use very much; I think maybe 50 milligrams in total (= in the span of my life until now), if it even was that much; it's been about two years ago (give or take a week or two). And by the way, it is not as potent as people think (yet it is still a potent substance, don't get me wrong!). I was so affraid of handling the bag at first; I remember using an improvised hazmat suit with latex or polyvinylchloride gloves, protection for my eyes, a mask, etc. Anyway, I quickly discovered that It was stronger than regular Fentanyl, but nowhere near 10,000 x Morphine. It did have a longer duration of action than regular Fentanyl. I ended up from inhaling (on foil, with the "chasing the dragon" technique – a skill that I master unlike anyone else that I have encountered in my life*) a few milligrams at once. Please note that the (sum of the) following effects played a role:

1. My huge tolerance at that moment;
  2. Tachyphylaxis, which is said to be extremely strong in Carfentanil, played a big role;
  3. I was on a high dose of Methadone at that moment, so maybe this blocked some of the effects;
  4. I was on other medication as well, I can't say for sure which ones anymore; but while I doubt it, it is certainly possible that they've played a role in my tolerance to opioids in general or even Carfentanil in particular;
  5. My RoA: maybe Carfentanil is one of those drugs that is vastly more potent when administered parenterally, similar to Morphine (for instance, there are a lot examples);
  6. Everyone reacts differently to drugs: even with the same tolerance, it's possible that the same drug, at the same dose, gives me a fatal O.D. while you aren't even feeling it. This could be for a plethora of factors (besides tolerance), like race, gender, body weight, setting, metabolism (thyroid functioning, liver functioning, kidney functioning,...), the medication you are currently taking (some antibiotics for instance, are well-known for their hardcore inhibitory effect on Cytochromes P450);
  7. The list goes on (their might even be factors at play that we haven't discovered yet; people seem to assume that we know everything there is to know, while we're probably not even close to comprehending 1% of the truth, and I do not mean in the medical/biochemical fields, but I'm speaking about science in general here)...
*Do you know those Asian cooks that throw meat in the air and having it land on a hot plate, chopping it up at lightning speed while there are a lot of flames involved? Let's say that their cooking skills are a decent indication regarding how good I am in that other Asian skill to tastiness called "chasing the dragon"! I use this RoA for almost all drugs that can be vaporized on foil: not only because of the fact that it is a route that –besides my awesome master skills– is safer than IV, but also because it gives more of a rush (although the rush of IV is often better, in terms of euphoria, imho). While at the moment I was using Carfentanil, I was already injecting Heroin and other stuff, I never actually had the balls to IV Carfentanil (or even Fentanyl and other analogues thereof, for that matter), something which is probably for the good. I did feel that it had a rather deep impact on my respiratory system, CNS-wise; at least in comparison to your average semi-synthetic. Maybe I should invest in an oxygen tank, so I can put on a mask that allows me to breathe pure oxygen whilst using opioid that are hard on respiration (I am doubting whether I should add the abbreviation "L.O.L." to this last sentence, or not).

Personally, I would take this with –how cynical!– a grain of salt.

Post scriptum: More than once have I been amazed in regards to how resilient the human body is. In a regard to end my life, I once took 50 x Clotiazepam (aka "Clozan") 10 mg, 30 x Loprazolam (aka "Dormonoct"), 200 x Pregabalin (aka "Lyrica"), a little bit over 1200 milligrams of liquid Methadone (this was a bottle that was meant to last me for two weeks; I was at 90 mg at the time), a bottle of Wodka to down it all, and I'm almost certain that I'm forgetting something! Anyway, I woke up in the hospital (after having been found after a few hours had already passed, and I was probably about to pass too). The hospital is woke up in, is disreputable in the wide region for being a bad hospital ("once you go in there, you're lucky if you get out of there alive" is a well-known saying here, just only in Dutch... Not that there are "great" hospitals in Belgium; the low standards here are shocking to say the least: the "best" hospital of the country, UZ Leuven, has once misdiagnosed me as being HIV-positive! I am not making this up!). They didn't even give me any Naloxone or Flumazenil, can you believe it? Apparently, I pulled through on my own. I must have a guardian angel (I know I do), because since my recent discovery of DMT I am feeling very positive in life, and my Asperger's Syndrome has gotten a lot better as well! When I asked the nurses how much Naloxone they had used to resuscitate me, they didn't even know what I was talking about...

I have been curious about certain artificial opiate analogues like fentynal and such and you seem to know quite a bit about the substance class. Can I ask about the history of fentynal at all? Did carfentanil come into production shortly after the creation of fent? I really do find this stuff interesting lol