• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel empathogen, Methamnetamine (N-methyl-PAL-287)

I'd expect it to be somewhat like MDA which for those who've had it can be very psychedelic especially in comparison with the very mellow, chill and lightly visual MDMA.

p.s. Besides DMT & Mescaline, 2c-b is on the top of my list, unfortunatley I came a bit late for 2c-b (what impresses me is the short duration 3hrs or so...and ofcourse psychedleia that I hear is unrivaled by other PEA's).

I wrote out this huge post, then I decided to read through the wikipedia article OP posted and deleted about 6 minutes of typing. I should have read it first before diving into the thread, that'll teach me.

Why would anyone bother buying or trying this in the first place? If ever there was a dissapointing drug with a wiki page, its the non methylated-amine version of OPs chem. (PAL-287).

I was one of the first idiots to go ahead and try IV'ing this.

I don't have a full TR, just a few scribbled notes. My only real reason for posting here is to note, in the interests of harm reduction, that for anyone tempted to try IV injection of research chemicals (and drugs, generally) that in my experience, the addition of this (arguable, most dangerous) ROA to the mix does not, in the case of methamnetamine, add anything of value to the drug experience, nor does it provide anything unique as a drug experience itself, even at high doses. Not worth it, even for the needle fixated amongst us.

today my mantacore IVd methamnetamine.

Did have an allergy test of 25mg - no noticible effects

100mg - nice mdma like rush with a speedy element - pupils like melon

will retest at 125mg - perhaps best to bomb at a party

today my mantacore IVd methamnetamine.

Did have an allergy test of 25mg - no noticible effects

100mg - nice mdma like rush with a speedy element - pupils like melon

will retest at 125mg - perhaps best to bomb at a party

the mantacore bits got smaller rather than bigger. MNA believe is vasoconstrictor or IV not the best

soluble with heat next time trying iv 250 as the mantacore has a v high tolerance to both mdma and methamphetamine

So far ive tried ~110mg orally couple days back, which actually made me fall asleep :D gonna try 180mg today to finish off my minimal test order, but not expecting anything interesting

1h40mins after taking 180mg orally, no effects whatsoever....

Last edited: