• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Novel cathinone ethyl-hexedrone

dopamimetic

Bluelighter
8787ccfb0f.png

N-ethyl-Hexedrone is a stimulant compound which is a derivative of cathinone group of chemicals and was developed early in 2011 and it is the result of a great deal of work elucidating the quantitative structure–activity relationship of the scaffold. The team looked for the key moieties which resulted in creating a compound which acts as NDRI(norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor) with higher selectivity for dopamine transporter than norepinephrine transporter). It is also possible for this chemical to have low affinity to serotonin transorter, but for amounts needed to succesful research this effect can be skipped. Another function of N-Ethyl-Hexedrone(Ethyl-Hex, NEH)is that it functions as a local anaesthetic with effectivnes similar to Pentedrone and a-PVP. The duration of analgesia ranges from 30 to 60 minutes and only 40mg of N-Ethyl-Hexedrone is needed for succesful research. The duration of chemical reaction in laboratory starts after 2 to 5 minutes (depending of used labgear) with full results presented after 20-25, minutes which remain constant for 1-2 hours.

^- which is real bullshit, alpha-PVP didn't have any local anaesthetic properties. But some reported it to be coke-like - what do you guys think about that molecule?

What's the source for the quoted information? Is there one besides other stimulant discussion forums? A google search didn't yield anything of the sort for me.

probably garbage, it is well understood that if you have a 6 carbon prolintane analog the logP is gonna be real high (slow onset, slow diffusion into brain = no rush) and the binding to transporters drops after 5 carbons.

N-ethylpentedrone isn't really controlled anywhere (except UK) I think, that one should have stronger effects and higher potency compared to this one.

N-ethylpentylone (pentylone = methylenedioxypentedrone) is apparently around, no reports on that one though.

N-ethyl-Hexedrone is seems to be a whopping hit in Sweden where it was just released, just saying.
Got a 1g sample of it today, had a wee snort of aprox 40mg so far after allergytest and can't say I really feel much of an effect so far, about 30-40 min down the line(or after the line ohh lollz)

Last edited:
Pyrophenidone worked for me. High LogP but stronger affinity to transporters. Up in 5 minutes, lasts 40 minutes.

Pyrophenidone worked for me. High LogP but stronger affinity to transporters. Up in 5 minutes, lasts 40 minutes.

Weird that this is lasting only 40 minutes. I would expect it to last longer. Maybe reduction to its alcohol reduces affinity to the MATs.

or distribution into fatty tissues a la diazepam

or distribution into fatty tissues a la diazepam

Surely this would make for a long duration of action? The blood and fat distributions would be in equilibrium and when the blood conc drops, the drug stored in the tissues would be released. Maybe at that point there isn't enough of drug for threshold effects.

Surely this would make for a long duration of action? The blood and fat distributions would be in equilibrium and when the blood conc drops, the drug stored in the tissues would be released. Maybe at that point there isn't enough of drug for threshold effects.

Not necessarily. Depending on the solubility of the drug, fat can act like a sponge, rapidly removing the drug from the bloodstream. The drug eventually gets released, but it may leave the fat so slowly that it doesn't raise brain levels enough to produce any appreciable central effects.

This class is notorious as 'bath salts'. a p-Me on the ring would lower duration and make it more dopamine specific so less people developing depersonalization & psychotic behavior. The recorded incidents of crazy/dangerous/violent behavior are coming in thick and fast. Lack of selectivity makes it more like methamphetamine, the most destructive drug in the US, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and now Northern Europe. This stuff has been made down to a price, not up to a safer analogue.

This class is notorious as 'bath salts'. a p-Me on the ring would lower duration and make it more dopamine specific so less people developing depersonalization & psychotic behavior. The recorded incidents of crazy/dangerous/violent behavior are coming in thick and fast. Lack of selectivity makes it more like methamphetamine, the most destructive drug in the US, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and now Northern Europe. This stuff has been made down to a price, not up to a safer analogue.

What's the reasoning behind this?

I assume he meant serotonin? 4-methylmethcathinone is certainly more serotonergic than methcathinone, just like 4-methylamphetamine is somewhat selective for serotonin while amphetamine isn't.

QSAR of pyrovalerone analogues. the p-Me makes it pure dopamine with no serotonin or norepinephrine (well, a selectivity over 10).

QSAR of pyrovalerone analogues. the p-Me makes it pure dopamine with no serotonin or norepinephrine (well, a selectivity over 10).

This thread is about cathinones, not pyrovalerone analogs. They have different SAR.

Well, the image is of a pyrovalerone analogue.

It's a cathinone, pyrovalerone analogs have the nitrogen constrained in a pyrrolidinyl ring. I guess technically pyrovalerone is a cathinone analog, but going the other way (saying cathinone is a pyrovalerone analog sounds weird).

That isn't the definition - other amines also work. The chain length wouldn't work for a cathinone.

Pyrophenidine is the closest to coke I have tried. I hate coke, I hated this because it was just the same. 50mg snorted lasts 30-40 minutes.... so going through a g in a night HAS been done. The p-Me is oxidized but is a requirement for dopamine selectivity. You don't even need the ketone. Lefetamine is a stim.