• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel cannabinoids PX-1 and PX-2

Here's some light reading. There are plenty of cases of people doing no more than consuming synthetic cannabinoids & then dropping dead. That's a far cry from people going out of control and hurting themselves or others.

if you are insinuating that marijuana is even near the danger of these virtually untested synthetic chemicals, then I have to respectfully disagree. No one ever said that there was no chance of going crazy and hurting yourself when one takes a dose six times higher than what is recommended. Responsible use of marijuana is real and not very difficult; responsible use of these synthetic cannabinoids is a fantasy.

I didn't mean anything , the one poi t is that types of weed are akin to types of cannabinoid s. I only mention the legalized marijuana
Then it should be prescribed has such . The type of weed for the symptoms you want to alleviate. Why is everyone with a few facts shoving it down my throat , yaah good for you that you know all this.

I don't care if something is safe ,just does it work.

If you're gonna play with fire and you know the risks, that's cool. Just don't be enticing anyone else into the bonfire.

Back on topic:

PX-1 is also known as 5F-APP-PICA, PX-2 as 5F-APP-PINACA.

Also I'd love to see PX-2 with a 4-fluorophenyl instead of the 5-fluoro group.

Usually I won't chime in on these type of arguments but I feel I have to on this one. Synthetic cannabinoids are definitely bad news no matter which way you slice it. Because of the fact that they are associated with marijuana very few people realize how potent they are & most assume they are no more potent than marijuana. Very dangerous combo of misinformation IMO, especially when it comes to younger people who don't know nothing about drugs but like taking them.

Now I would have much less of a problem with synthetic cannabinoids if they were regulated in some way, but since they are much easier to obtain than real weed they are becoming a major problem IMO.

What all of you who support synthetic cannabinoids forget is that because of the availability of them they are becoming the prefered high of kids. Because of their availability & the fact they do not show up on drug tests. This is what concerns me the most about these synthetics.

They are all much more potent than weed yet compared to it because of the effects of a proper dosage & the fact that they attach to the same receptors in the brain. Which is fine if you have the proper knowledge & equipment to use these compounds but unfortunately the way it is sold undermines that fact.

You pretty much have 2 ways to get synthetic cannabinoids, either from an RC seller in a huge bag of powder or from a headshop/gas station in a bag of pre blended smoking material. Both are hugely dangerous IMO & only the huge bag of powder can be used safely by someone with the proper knowledge & equipment.

The caveat is that most of the users of the synthetics have no knowledge of the different types & what size doses of what to take. All the average synthetic cannabinoid knows is that it's supposed to feel like weed & not show up on drug tests. A recipe for disaster since most of these compounds need to be dosed in the mg mcg range.

So all that considered I think until synthetic cannabinoids are regulated in some way they should be held as underground as possible. I could care less if someone with half an idea of what they are getting into kills themselves because they decided to mess with a poorly understood chemical. They knew that was a possibility.

What I do care about is the fact that these compounds are being touted to have the same saftey profile as marijuana & people are dying because they do not know the true parameters of or even what synthetic cannabinoid they are taking.

All in all I do not have a problem with synthetic cannabinoids themselves, I have a problem with the way they are being represented & sold. Until that changes my opinion of them will remain a negative one.

Usually I won't chime in on these type of arguments but I feel I have to on this one. Synthetic cannabinoids are definitely bad news no matter which way you slice it. Because of the fact that they are associated with marijuana very few people realize how potent they are & most assume they are no more potent than marijuana. Very dangerous combo of misinformation IMO, especially when it comes to younger people who don't know nothing about drugs but like taking them.

Now I would have much less of a problem with synthetic cannabinoids if they were regulated in some way, but since they are much easier to obtain than real weed they are becoming a major problem IMO.

What all of you who support synthetic cannabinoids forget is that because of the availability of them they are becoming the prefered high of kids. Because of their availability & the fact they do not show up on drug tests. This is what concerns me the most about these synthetics.

They are all much more potent than weed yet compared to it because of the effects of a proper dosage & the fact that they attach to the same receptors in the brain. Which is fine if you have the proper knowledge & equipment to use these compounds but unfortunately the way it is sold undermines that fact.

You pretty much have 2 ways to get synthetic cannabinoids, either from an RC seller in a huge bag of powder or from a headshop/gas station in a bag of pre blended smoking material. Both are hugely dangerous IMO & only the huge bag of powder can be used safely by someone with the proper knowledge & equipment.

The caveat is that most of the users of the synthetics have no knowledge of the different types & what size doses of what to take. All the average synthetic cannabinoid knows is that it's supposed to feel like weed & not show up on drug tests. A recipe for disaster since most of these compounds need to be dosed in the mg mcg range.

So all that considered I think until synthetic cannabinoids are regulated in some way they should be held as underground as possible. I could care less if someone with half an idea of what they are getting into kills themselves because they decided to mess with a poorly understood chemical. They knew that was a possibility.

What I do care about is the fact that these compounds are being touted to have the same saftey profile as marijuana & people are dying because they do not know the true parameters of or even what synthetic cannabinoid they are taking.

All in all I do not have a problem with synthetic cannabinoids themselves, I have a problem with the way they are being represented & sold. Until that changes my opinion of them will remain a negative one.

I'd like to see evidence that synthnoids are becoming the "preferred high." While various smoking blends are occasionally covered in the news, I actually don't know a single person who actively uses them, and know only a handful of people who have used them in the past. In contrast, marijuana usage is incredibly common around here.

I would argue that the "high point" in synthetic cannabinoid popularity would have been sometime shortly after the first JWH compounds became available, when the effects of these drugs were appreciably similar to the effects of actual THC. In the years since, all of the iterative structural changes, have made these compounds more and more dangerous and, correspondingly less popular.

I'm quite sure that synthetic cannabinoids will have a place in medicine in the future. However, given the large number of reports about sudden death, overdose, side-effects, physical dependency, carcinogenicity, etc. I think it's pretty clear that this is one of the least-safe drug classes to explore in the context of recreational use. Yes, this means that they're dangerous. But the bottom line is that I think people know this already.

I didn't mean anything , the one poi t is that types of weed are akin to types of cannabinoid s. I only mention the legalized marijuana
Then it should be prescribed has such . The type of weed for the symptoms you want to alleviate. Why is everyone with a few facts shoving it down my throat , yaah good for you that you know all this.

I don't care if something is safe ,just d
oes it work.

I think you should visit Transcendence in the shrine. Your likely to end up like him with that attitude. And this completes our HR segment of the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the reason I have to this forum, to gain knowledge and harm reduction about Cannabinoids. I know they are dangerous, but so is half of the other substances on this site.

These are research chemicals we are choosing to.be the pioneers . I get what just smoke weed people are saying. They are saying weed can save the world if they used it to make paper and stem cells from cannabis. It is all rationalizing, we smoke to.feel good, the reason people like me use them it is not 15$ for a day of smoking , and it has a lot of side effects I don't like. I hate weed cause it makes me paranoid and lazy. You can pick and choose the effects as if it was the old Sears catalog, I choose childless like xanax ,make mere philosophical and another for laughter and hunger. Weed is like holding dice, oil is the only weed I endorse. And hey I a drug addict , so I don't much care about the fake weed, when I am shooting 70 mg of fentanyl in my arm , but when I smoke.I don't feel.the need. Any way we are all members of the stoned age on here, by divide us when we have so many haters that want to stop both kinds from being smoked. The hippies didn't bicker like women in a.sowing circle. Come together over (me) weed.

Has this anything to do with PX-1 or PX-2 at all?

Tried PX-2 recently, decent but nothing special. Low mg range, 60 minutes peak, enjoyable high but missing a little something.