• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, Bromazolam

My comment that it was strange, as an alprazolam fan, that i prefer etizolam to bromazolam, stemmed from bromazolam being far closer in structure to alprazolam. It's identical in structure, just a different halogen. Thus i found it strange that i preferred etizolam (which is far more distant structurally to alprazolam than is bromazolam).
Oh I’m sorry; I misinterpreted your comments. I see what you’re saying, and it’s funny you mention this as I only tried bromazolam for first time a few months ago. I thought the same thing – that owing to the one simple halogen-for-halogen substitution, Cl to Br, I expected bromazolam to be more like alprazolam. While they’re both benzos for sure, I find bromazolam to have a more pronounced amnesiac quality.

I want to nickname bromazolam either Bromaz or Bromanax. (Or hell, maybe it should be called Bromance, lol). I like calling flubromazolam, Flubro… And I call Etizolam usually just Tiz, but some people prefer Etiz. Flualprazolam is just Flualp while clonazolam gets Clone or Clonaz and clonazepam (Klonopin) gets called Klon, Klon-Klon, The Wrath of Klon or sometimes Klondike bars. Xanax bars are still xannies but otherwise other forms of alprazolam get called Praz.

This has been another edition of TrapSpeak®, bringing to you the finest drug jargon, shakedown street slang, and popular drug culture colloquialism since 2021 (ha). These are terms my associates, colleagues, friends & acquaintances use in Europe, South Africa, Australia/Oceania and especially the United States.

Anyway, I agree with your opinion that Tiz is qualitatively more similar to Praz/Xanny than is Bromazolam. And I’m talking about prescription Xanax, not counterfeit pressies cut around 50% with etizolam (which would really explain why someone would find it so similar to Xanax…) Not that alpraz and etiz are but so bad for you, but I think Bromaz causes more amnesia for me than other benzos, which sucks b/c I really like its effects profile otherwise…

Do you do UA's and has Bromazolam ever popped up on your screens? If not, how long after your last dose did you submit your UA?
Man, the point is my doc at the Methadone Clinic also prescribes me .5 Klonopin, so no worry over Bromazolam 'adventures'. But i think that if u must take an Urine Sample there would sure be some Benzos in it, just my thought. Stay safe!!!

Man, the point is my doc at the Methadone Clinic also prescribes me .5 Klonopin, so no worry over Bromazolam 'adventures'. But i think that if u must take an Urine Sample there would sure be some Benzos in it, just my thought. Stay safe!!!
Are you in the U.S? If so what state? I would like to find a clinic that prescribed benzos!

I disagree (#Valiumtho). Granted I went from 0.5mg to 2mg pharma bars fast and always get them from my doc in times of crisis.

There is something about Alprazolam that leads me to say that it’s Valium’s one legitimate contender in the realm of “The King” - especially when you want relief FAST.

There is a reason that Xanax was marketed as a Panic Attack drug, and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics be damned, if you imagine https://duckduckgo.com/?q=benzo+inf...images&iai=https://i.redd.it/vcfpamtrvu8x.jpg times 4, it makes it very easy to imagine why it so good in that specific regard - stopping panic (fear) in its its tracks quickly.

It lets you know that it’s there, that it’s going to be OK, rapidly abating fear and intensifying the visceral feeling of safety & security it’s so well known for (medically speaking).

Alprazolam isn't all that "quick acting" or as rapidly absorbed . Takes roughly 30-60 minutes for the first effects to come on or feel noticeable. If you're newer to, or less tolerant to benzos, 30 minutes is as quick as alprazolam will be. Onset of effects are intermediate in nature, much similar to other anxiolytic benzos such as clonazepam or lorazepam. Diazepam is quicker to kick in, with a more rapid onset of effects compared t alprazolam.

I disagree (#Valiumtho). Granted I went from 0.5mg to 2mg pharma bars fast and always get them from my doc in times of crisis.

There is something about Alprazolam that leads me to say that it’s Valium’s one legitimate contender in the realm of “The King” - when you need reliable, visceral relief fast.

There is a reason that Xanax was marketed as a Panic Attack drug, and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics be damned, if you imagine Alprazolam’s relative effect x4, it makes it very easy to imagine why it so good in that specific regard - stopping panic (fear) in its its tracks quickly.

It lets you know that it’s there, that it’s going to be OK; it rapidly abates fear and then provides, with increasing intensity, the visceral feeling of safety & security it’s so well known for (medically speaking).

Everyone is different, of course, but I’d imagine, generally speaking, that a lot of people who think they’ve tried Alpraz via bars off the street actually had one of the many more potent RC’s they keep pressing in there - are you sure they were pharma?

I remember first getting on Xanax, and after a couple visits discussing increased dosages - walking out of the in-house pharmacy with 60 brand name Pfizer Xanax, back when they used to make them, this was ~5 years ago. The problem with Xanax is that the feeling of safety can be so elating and relieving for people who are/have very high levels of anxiety, but only for such a short time. It’s easy to crave that elation and to chase it. Personally I have no self control with 60 bars and get much less (but always bars) from my doc when o really need them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in the U.S? If so what state? I would like to find a clinic that prescribed benzos!
Nop sorry, EU. I got 50 .5mg Klonopins for a month, take as needed, so in my words thats about in 5 days?! ;P
Right now i'm on 10mg Bromazolam, 100 ml Methadone and feel quite good :), have some 10 days of this years vacation from work, so gotta made them count 🤔, thinking about goin for a walk
in the nature 🌲🌳☁️🍃🍂🦫🦡🐿️🦔🦝 this afternoon need to wait for the Bromaz 'settle' a little 😋 Stay safe

My etizolam stash is running dry and it appears it’s becoming more difficult to procure. I do have 500 mg of deschloroetizolam, but I’m not a big fan of its effects. It’s not bad, but its not nearly as pleasant as it’s chlorinated counterpart. I’ve been planning on discontinuing my benzo intake, but I just can’t get myself there quite yet. That being said, I just ordered 100mg of bromazolam. Last time I tried b-lam was a couple of years ago and it was sold as a solution which was most likely diluted as it took roughly 6 mg to produce a noticeable experience. From what I gathered it’s supposed to be approximately half the potency of alprazolam or perhaps a little less. I’ve been wanting a heavier duty benzo for stim comedowns and this little guy should serve that purpose.

Oh I’m sorry; I misinterpreted your comments. I see what you’re saying, and it’s funny you mention this as I only tried bromazolam for first time a few months ago. I thought the same thing – that owing to the one simple halogen-for-halogen substitution, Cl to Br, I expected bromazolam to be more like alprazolam. While they’re both benzos for sure, I find bromazolam to have a more pronounced amnesiac quality.

I want to nickname bromazolam either Bromaz or Bromanax. (Or hell, maybe it should be called Bromance, lol). I like calling flubromazolam, Flubro… And I call Etizolam usually just Tiz, but some people prefer Etiz. Flualprazolam is just Flualp while clonazolam gets Clone or Clonaz and clonazepam (Klonopin) gets called Klon, Klon-Klon, The Wrath of Klon or sometimes Klondike bars. Xanax bars are still xannies but otherwise other forms of alprazolam get called Praz.

This has been another edition of TrapSpeak®, bringing to you the finest drug jargon, shakedown street slang, and popular drug culture colloquialism since 2021 (ha). These are terms my associates, colleagues, friends & acquaintances use in Europe, South Africa, Australia/Oceania and especially the United States.

Anyway, I agree with your opinion that Tiz is qualitatively more similar to Praz/Xanny than is Bromazolam. And I’m talking about prescription Xanax, not counterfeit pressies cut around 50% with etizolam (which would really explain why someone would find it so similar to Xanax…) Not that alpraz and etiz are but so bad for you, but I think Bromaz causes more amnesia for me than other benzos, which sucks b/c I really like its effects profile otherwise…
You're overthinking it/malnurished it: bLam(!). flubpam= flubber even just flub (it WAS first of the two and man did things change after that first great novelty. Flap in the Face; idk it is very good at PTSD related issues as other the "flu"' so hypnotic and amnesic and seemingly a hard heavy CNS depressant/potentiator.
I hate cLam but I get very little therapeutic benefit at equivalent doses with clonazepam , last I checked.
Bromazolam will leave me visibly impaired whereas FlubLam i'd just be on autopilot. it is not the most euphoric. or as potent by weight as I initially seemed to react to it relative to flubLam

I'll trade em all for four 2mg Lorazepam/day, though I like not subjectively feeling anything and hopefully much less buildup as has seemed from fluclotiz and flubrotiz

Last edited:
Well, your only reasonable recourse these days is getting a script for Ativan 2mg....never sending any more BTC that ends up in some Mercedez-Benz (heh) driving asshole who's made himself rich from our ignorance BTC would be worth SO DAMN MUCH at some point. I sold 2.1 btc in 2016 @ 5,500 CAD, adding up all the fractions of BTC I sent over in Europe from 2012 to 2017 makes my head spin 😵 I could pay away all of debts in one shot had I waited.

This stuff is turning up in a lot of counterfeit diazepam. I just got a test back from Wedinos after sending a fake batch I got and then another fake batch which was sent to replace it (the 'Kern Prodes' brand - very professional looking, fully packaged etc.). The pills were chalky, crumbled up in the mouth and didn't seem to have much beyond a very slight chemical taste, which I thought may have been me being hopeful that it contained something. Wedinos returned the results for these pills (the replacement, the original phoney 'Bensedin' hasn't come up yet) and to my surprise they apparently contain bromazolam. Trouble is, Wedinos do not tell us the dosage and I can't find much information on this substance anyway. The pills didn't feel as if they did much and only god knows how much of the active ingredient is actually in them, so I could see people taking too many and ending up in a state. Anyway, I am giving them a wide berth as have sourced decent diazepam but when I have a tolerance break, I might write up a 'trip report'. The pills seemed very weak and my tolerance was low at the time due to getting the other fakes, unless they had something in them also. It'd be nice to have some basic info about dosage, duration, comparisons with other benzos etc.

I see that this thread started as a general RC thread but faked diazepam seem to quite commonly contain bromazolam now so it'd be good to compile info for harm reduction purposes. I've heard bad things about the 'Flub'/'Flual' benzos going around which also appear in a lot of fakes at the moment.

This stuff is turning up in a lot of counterfeit diazepam. I just got a test back from Wedinos after sending a fake batch I got and then another fake batch which was sent to replace it (the 'Kern Prodes' brand - very professional looking, fully packaged etc.). The pills were chalky, crumbled up in the mouth and didn't seem to have much beyond a very slight chemical taste, which I thought may have been me being hopeful that it contained something. Wedinos returned the results for these pills (the replacement, the original phoney 'Bensedin' hasn't come up yet) and to my surprise they apparently contain bromazolam. Trouble is, Wedinos do not tell us the dosage and I can't find much information on this substance anyway. The pills didn't feel as if they did much and only god knows how much of the active ingredient is actually in them, so I could see people taking too many and ending up in a state. Anyway, I am giving them a wide berth as have sourced decent diazepam but when I have a tolerance break, I might write up a 'trip report'. The pills seemed very weak and my tolerance was low at the time due to getting the other fakes, unless they had something in them also. It'd be nice to have some basic info about dosage, duration, comparisons with other benzos etc.

I see that this thread started as a general RC thread but faked diazepam seem to quite commonly contain bromazolam now so it'd be good to compile info for harm reduction purposes. I've heard bad things about the 'Flub'/'Flual' benzos going around which also appear in a lot of fakes at the moment.
That’s no bueno.

Personally I like bromazolam but it is not like diazepam really and is much more amnesiac and sedating in a less pleasurable way, but still overtly sedating. I don’t think it’s a dangerous drug in and of itself but it’s a poor diazepam replacement.

Yeah I prefer diazepam to bromazolam, but I've only ever had it in knock off diazepam, so I have no idea what dose I was taking. I took 5 in one go, then the rest over a few hours, so probably a fairly high one (bad HR btw).

8-bromo-1-methyl-6-phenyl-4H-benzo%5Bf%5D%5B1%2C2%2C4%5Dtriazolo%5B4%2C3-a%5D%5B1%2C4%5Ddiazepine.png

Flubromazolam's little brother. Structurally rather closely related to Alprazolam (7-bromine instead of chlorine group).

With 4-ring benzos, the IUPAC numbering places the -Br at 8, not 7.

yh - so anyone have any bro-lam trip reports?
I do. I have been using it off and on for the past year or so. My favorite is clonazolam but that became difficult to source so I tried bromazolam. Seems to have the peak of its effects last around 6 or 7 hr. And .5mg is about as strong as 2mg Alp and has legs. The high is very sedating but is great for anxiety. I have never taken over 1mg bc that basically knocks me out.

In this search I also tried FLUCLOTIZOLAM which is like a more potent etizolam. It is also one of the most euphoric of all the benzos I have tried but it is expensive per dose.
Hope this helps

Not sure if trollin' or just....

2mg blotters were like lengthened effects of Lectopam (bromazepam), more sedative but not a full hypnotic, at least not at 2mg. I had 4mg and I felt no desire to take the other downers I have in my safe. It's like a better clonazepam,that kicks in faster, has the strong anxiolysis of bromazepam doubled without the tired and benz'd out feeling bromazepam leaves you with if you take more than a couple 6mg green tablets or if in europe, where bromazepam is Lexotan or such and the 6mg pills are shaped like Xanax bars.

It's pretty euphoric with atarax and a morning dose of suboxone after skipping a day (of Suboxone). Nowhere like flubromazolam though euphoria wise and not as functional as clonazolam, c-lam is normal powder for me, totally destroys the GAD and the bipolar (I suspect the Clonazepam roots of clonazolam carry on the mood stabilizer/anti-epileptic effect of clonazepam, which is actually used in neurology, the other 2 I know of that are used for seizures is Nitrazepam and Clobazam. Clobazam can be prescribed at the tail end of a diazepam tapering because it is also used for anxiety, rarely, and unfortunately I wasn't able to test Nitrazolam when it was around so I can't make a comparison on that one.

Now, the next research for me is going to be Fluclotizolam. And thankfully, the bitcoin is gonna be cheap as it's locally sourced. I'm glad to say I'm the first person to mention it here.
Fluclotizolam is one of my favorites. Euphoric and a good anxiolytic

BTW NONE of these is novel. They are all specifically named in patents.

From the 60s until the 80s (when Upjohn developed alprazolam) their has always been a vast amount of research thrown at finding yet another benzo with yet another specific indication. Did you know GAD was added to the DSM because Upjohn 'influenced' the psychologists who added classifications? Influence by which I mean bribe. Nothing as crude as cash - but like a long weekend for 2 at a luxury hotel with all travel costs met in exchange for attending a 30 minute PPT infomercial on alprazolam.

In the UK NO doctor admitted to being influenced by these sales junkets but 78% of them said they KNEW a doctor who had been influenced. Conclusion - doctors don't do introspection or honesty very well at all. Isn't it said that successful doctors share many psychopathic traits... like the power over others.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but happy to see so many people who prefer nitrazolam over bromaz! I actually like Flunitrazolam over 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 benzo! But- been off of them all since August 2022. And have never been happier or more free of anxiety. And no.. I’m not completely sober lol. Just not addicted to anything currently =]

Great feedback though, and thanks everyone who posted!

-TizWalker💙❤️‍🩹

I found that Bromazolam was stronger than Alprazolam. My research into bezodiazapines is limited. I do not use benzodiazapines recreationaly; marijuana is better for that, safer, and also less addictive. I prefer psychedelics.

Psychedelics saved my life, yet that is a story for another day.

Here's some information from my research. I am still working on getting the dosages correct. This takes awhile. Mostly, I only take benzodiazpaines once a week or less. Effects were stronger than Alprazolam.

Bromazolam Sublingual Dosage:

Threshold Dosage: 50ug
Common Dosage: 250ug
Onset: 30 Minutes
Duration: 8 Hours
After Effects: 15 Hours