• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Notable differences between mdma roll and acid trip?

I’ve reached heights on par with MDMA when using very good 5-MAPB. It has to be the high quality shit though, when it was around there were a lot of shit batches too. MDA obviously close to but 5-MAPB was closer.

My first experience with it was absolutely mind blowing and so strong I’ve been scared to venture back up near that dosage. I’ll never forget that night.

I absolutely cherish the stuff. In fact a few nights ago me and my girl each took 30mg 5-MAPB, with 10mg d-amp and some maca in a latte. The stimulants were a bit overkill (I was tired and needed a pick me up, just forgot peebs can be stimulating too) but goddamn was that fun. Danced like crazy then went home and cuddled/moaned in the bed for a few hours til sleep finally came.

To give perspective our friend had taken 100mg of MDMA and we we’re rolling harder than him. I’ve had fairly strong experiences at 20-30mg quite a few times over the years. I remember one time I took 20mg and was rolling so hard I was weirding people out because I just couldn’t stop talking about how grateful I was to be alive and how amazing life is lol, random strangers of course.

I’m starting to think it might be better for shows and dancing too. It’s longer lasting, less peaks n troughs, and just feels all around more social to me.

Sucks it’s not as available anymore. It is a real beauty so long as it’s treated with respect. It’s so powerful and unlike MDMA there doesn’t seem to be a cap to its serotonin releasing abilities, too much seems to be potentially dangerous.

Been using it for the past 5 years either alone or in combination with MDMA, MDA, LSD, DMT, and other drugs I don’t care to mention.

Amongst my friend group it’s known as the empathogen you go to when your well experienced with MDMA cuz it’s too powerful for most beginners to use responsibly.

I’ve also seen it do interesting things to people. One kid I know became this really kind mellow guy who all the sudden began a journey to learn Reiki after taking a good dose. After an experience one feels raw and open to life, not necessarily depressed like one might think. Emotions are felt on an intense level. It has potential for therapeutic uses similar to MDMA.

-GC

@Swim15 Yes, I have taken it orally a lot. It does not feel quite as similar to MDMA orally, but is still a soft, gentle, euphoric experience. It makes everything shimmer for me when I take it. It is hard to find now though and I can no longer experiment with it. A shame. It was the best concert drug for me. No anxiety and kind enough to be packed into a large crowd.

@G_Chem I have not read about 5-MAPB before. Sounds promising. What are the downsides/dangers?