• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Not sure if this is the right place for this but...

HRDcor

Greenlighter
Is it possible to remove fentanyl from cocaine by cooking it into crack?

Theoretically someone could make it into crack and then use a thorough water wash to dissolve the fent but not the crack. This is not a full proof method though and there's plenty of room for error.

I'm speaking only from things I vaguely know off hand and have read online, i've never performed this nor do I have any direct experience with coke or fent.

Attempting this could cost you your life, if you know that your coke has fent in it consider it a loss and toss it.

^^^
I second this opinion. Don’t mess with fent tainted coke to try to do a purity wash. The risks FAR outweigh the benefits. I’m aware (and have performed) warm water washes on finely powdered crack to flush out amphetamines, caffeine and ephedrine. However, I must admit I have never heard of this working to remove fent so further research should be done before you choose to go this route.

And in direct response to your question, NO - cooking the fent tainted coke into crack will not get rid of the fent by itself. Keep in mind the number of ODs that have been reported from crack tainted with fent. Just cooking it will not wash it out.