• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants not so strange side effect from injecting meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked (& snorted rarely, that shit hurts!!) meth for two years and never experienced any "body rush" that i remember. Maybe I wasnt looking for it so never felt it. I did do a hotrail once and i felt a rush but not an orgasmic one. Maybe that is a good thing considering I've been clean for about six years and I don't miss it. But, the sex was amazing! That is definately something interesting to find out though...

Never jizzed from banging meth...did get a great feeling and kinda Caughed a few times trying to catch my breath...fun times

It almost only happens when you over amp. You wake up and your pants are creamed as well as you being incredibly high.

First time i ever smoked , did a good amount . Randomly assuming i had to piss i jumped out the car an i came . Scared the shit out of me . Lol only happened to me twice tho .

Haven't yet. Either i have crappy dope, or insane tolerance.starting an eight to twelve day break today, let's see what happens with the first hit...:)

I first heard of that from a friend when we were rolling on ecstacy pills. He went to pee and came out all confused sayin he thot he was pissing but was cumming.

Any way years later i started banging meth and yeah it seems to happen right after a big one, the kind that leaves u shaking a little. And strangely it happens when taking a shit sometimes. I best understand it to be for different reasons whennit happens at different times. The initial rush is pure dopamine and the later on "leakage" is from usually being very tense and constricting my muscles.

I have the prblem of getting hard when on a really good one too, but man... heres my dream goal
Have a fat shot all ready and aet aside, have a girl start sucking u or riding u and have someone else waiting with the loaded syringe. Right as im about to cum, have them hit me, hopefully simultaneously cumming with the rush and probably so hard that i may pass out.. yes.

Yes, cumming in ur pants can happen I did a .25 of a g of some high quality ice, and about ten seconds after the initial rush, I felt my crotch get really hot. I pulled down my shorts to discover that I had cummed all in my boxers. But i had no erection.

Hello new guys. Welcome to Bluelight. I would like to point out that you opened an old thread. No big deal if it is an important topic, but we usually leave them alone. For future refrence, stick to current threads. Speed King

Status
Not open for further replies.