• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Not opiod, opiate. didn't matter, mad secondary effect, health hotline wanted to send ambulance i chose to wait. It stopped spreadin.. wtf did i get?

boomhs

Bluelighter
Ok i did something i do a lot, know it's stupid. Shot subutex. I've done it dozens of time, small doses. But the real stupid thing caused this.
This time my last syringe broke, i looked around, found one from: check this, i broke my foot a while ago and with cast had to take belly shots so let blood circulates doesn't clot. Named "Lovenex".
So i was taking small 0.3 syringe shots, this was 0.4. Ok... So i Really cleaned it inside and out with alcohol. I did a shot, like always, veins near hand.

Now shit starts. I didn't notice in the dark (later because chose other arm) my arm got small pimples over it starting over shot site ending mid arm, on top all of them.
I didn't notice and decided to do another shot in the other arm, but because fucking needle is big put a beld and shot in big vein mid of it. It was registering but i'm not used to belts, it slipped and hit belt, i realized i stopped registiring took it out with a bit on it.
(posted by mistake)
1 minute after i look, arm is full of pimples all on arm top. Soon after i check shoulder, sking is PEELING OFF. It stopped after 1st, layer. It didn't progress in any way.
Scared af some 6h after i went for a shower. In the back of my shoulder and in it colour changed like a tan. In the back have like a little island of "tan".
What made me shit pants was in shower i decided to scrach gently (i had cut nails) shoulder. After 2 scratches blood was showing in pours, implying if more it will bleed. After shower dried it thought it would show blood... it didn't.
Later tried scratching the place, still blood goes to surface fast. Now it doesn't happen.

It's obvious i should go get blood checked but i'm so embarassed. And this MAKES NO SENSE.
Anyone as had a similar thing?

/finish

Last edited:

Ok this zooms on the worst place in left arm, where they're more "stacked". Rest is more spar. The bicep part barely has them, i kept checking it to see if more came but stopped. They stop at the watch place spot.

What do you mean by "not opiod, opiate"? Subutex is an Opioid, not an Opiate!
Maybe i'm switching them. Anyway there's only one subforum choice

I don't think what i shot mattered it could be water... Can we please focus on that??

Edit: Oh shit. My neck hurts in upper part of right side, to the front where it gets softer. It might be swollen, all i know for certain is it hurts.

Please if it's possible anyone to identify, even if just overall idea...

Sounds like some form of precipitated withdrawal? Iirc this occurs easily when shooting up subutex (it's not supposed to be shot up, lol).

Regardless... shooting up subs is not the go to for you. Seems like some bizarre adverse reaction imo.