• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

not just another 5-htp thread

Anyone know how much 5-htp some one can import at one time? I usually buy 120 100mg capsules. If I was to order a jar for my mate as well, would customs pinch them?

i fukin hope not.
i ordered 2x 120 100mg capsules from american nutrition and its been 5 weeks since i placed order
they say allow for 1-6 weeks.
i better fukin get my shit

I ordered 4x 120 off club natural and they got in fine.

Highly recommend club natural, got my ALA through them aswell

I ordered 2 120mg bottles 3 weeks ago from american nutrition aswell and they still haven't come. they usual come in 2 weeks. Can you let me know when you get yours roll with it.

People often ask me whether I use 5-htp or if it works, and I usually tell them that you really notice how good it is when you don't have any. IMO it's a godsend for recovering quickly after MDMA.

BigTrancer :)

Well erm, I've had very limited experience with 5-HTP (never used it as a post load in fact) but heres my two cents...

100 mg b4 going to sleep, 100 mg that morning, eating very little and then 100 mg when dropping made for a roll so intense that I didnt want to try taking more on the comedown.

50-100 mg taken one hour before sleeping gives me a totally dead sleep with no dreams at all. If I wake up then go back to sleep it gives me the most intense, hallucinatory dreams I could ever imagine...vast landscape's in microscopic detailed all played out in real life time, and able to remember a large amount of detail. My friend also agrees with the above description in relation to needing to go back to sleep to get the dreams.

Ive never taken in the morning or the daytime, but I generally feel bloody great the next day after dosing, with the occaisional oddly drowsy flashes.

GL, and play around a bit. Keep in mind its not a drug so unless you are using very high doses you are unlikely to do yourself any damage. It is sold in supermarkets over here.

serious pill_jockey.
im from perth so maybe takin a bit longer. but 5 weeks.

wats the deal if it never arrives? do i jus lose out or what?

I'd contact the company you bought it from if they don't arrive. But I'd wait until after the allowed 1-6 weeks though ;) If its been seized you would receive a seizure notice usually I think but I've never known of that to happen with 5htp, even when having ordered more than the standard 4 bottles at once too. Fairly normal to be opened and inpected by customs though.

Cyberdyne I've never had to wake up and then go back to sleep to appreciate the intense 5htp dreams. 5htp usually gives me such good sleep that I don't wake in the middle of the night.

well i recently purchased 2 bottles of 100 capsules @ 120 mg of 5-HTP from Club Natural, this cost me a total of about $75 and only took 10 days to arrive to Vic. Anyway, i have been doing a little experimenting so far and have found that having 1 capsule before i go to sleep seems to keep me up, my mind seems to be highly stimulated and restless.....however i also have very whacked sleeping patterns which could be a factor. I have post-loaded after mdma with 300 mg and actually introduced this to my friends who had never heard of it, who found the next few days to be very easy compared to a normal weekend after pills. I am yet to pre-load as people on this forum mentioned that it had diminished effects on their roll, wheras others suggest it to be highly beneficial......i guess i'll have to try for myself ay.