• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Not getting tired

LearntYoung

Bluelighter
Took something sold to be amphetamine, doubted it by the structure, smell etc., but eventually took it anyway, because I lacked my better supply. Now I'm awake for the second night in a row and it's been 20 hours since I last took some. I'm still awake, slightly jaw clenching and not tired... What can I do if not wanting to take a benzo (since I've used that too frequently lately and don't want to become physically dependant)

a single benzo dose is your best bet tbh. Who knows what was in your bag. Probably meth, or some dodgy RCs. Realistically all you can do is try and eat, sleep shower brush your teeth and get on. If you have a massive dose of amps I could see it keeping you up for a day. Next time, if you dont think the drugs look, or smell right and you got from a new source probably best to go very light or simply bin it and get a bag of good dope

I have a way better source and never intended to use this, but I had none of my good shit left and I always buy big, from far, for which I don't have the money atm.
The person I got this from also tried it already, survived, another guy he gave it to did so too. I dared to try it, but it's getting labtested now as well. Results next week.
I decided to eat breakfast and found some leftovers from my 67% lab tested source. Took some of that now, to be able to get through this day without screwing up my sleep schedule.

I dont know what ya took but there is benadryl that can make you sleep 50mg works for me also alcohol an etc but on whatever substance it is i wouldnt mix it with any booze.....just focus on sleeping like DynoSpec said.....there isnt really anything that will make you snap out of it other then time....benzos do work but to be honost thats all on you...be safe

That's bizarre, have you traditionally had abnormal reactions to cocaine? Or would it be fair to wonder if there was something in them that the lab didn't know to look for?

I never use cocaine, but I took like... a lot for cocaine amounts, assuming it would be speed, for which I have quite the tolerance.

I mean if I was in the business of pressing pills, cocaine is not something I would use period. Then again I'm not in the business of pressing pills. I'm not in the business of betting on things for a lot of reasons, but the lab results don't sound complete to me. I could be completely wrong and I'm not an expert on the matter, but something doesn't add up based on your experience and the lab results. Cocaine has never been described to me as long lasting, ever, by anyone so I have to believe cocaine wasn't the actual culprit. With the amount of chemicals being created it would not surprise me if you got some new shit mixed with coke. Doesn't really matter though considering that your alive.

It was powder, not pills, it was probably a switched package and a terrible mistake by the dealer, for it's a huge difference in price

Curious of crack now, but shouldn't, since I'm just starting to get a grip on my drug use...

Crack is wack.... If you want to be manic bordering delusional go for it! Really though your high is over before your done smoking it....

Just don't do it. I'd try IV, but that's just me...

Crack is wack.... If you want to be manic bordering delusional go for it! Really though your high is over before your done smoking it....

Just don't do it. I'd try IV, but that's just me...

I think the most intense drug experience is a good shot of cocaine I think, more rushing than smoking meth, or crack or shooting meth. Yea don't bother with crack it's really fucked up shit. **IV coke** ><

Is it me or is that a long time to stay awake on cocaine? I feel for you, I would be freaking out....

Never in my life have I stayed up that long from blow. As said above crack has such a short high and gives you the worst head ache it's not worth it. Just IV that shit... You get an amazing rush. Just make sure your first blast is small so you can see the quality and gauge ur next shots from that... Last thing u want is to have a heart attack on ur first blast. Be safe.

I've promised myself never to use a needle for recreational purposes and I've broken enough promises already. Thanks anyway guys ;)