• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Not feeling hydrocodone at all

hydroxy69

Greenlighter
So I've been taking opiate pain killers the last year and a half. Just about anything opiate. I recently took a week or so off and got through the withdrawals. One day I decided I wanted to get a buzz so I got some yellow 10/325 hydros. Took 3 didn't feel anything at all. And continued eating them through the day and not feeling anything from them. I had 14 in a 12 hour span. Never once buzzed or felt different. And these are the legit 10s. Why wasn't I catching a buzz? Anyone have an idea

Either not legit or your tolerance is way too high. At 12-14, I'm going with not legit. For your livers sake, I hope so. That's a fuckton of Tylenol.

Greetings All, consider this.....
So I've purchased 7 x oxycodone hcl winthrop 40 mg sealed in it's original blister pack, pill is oblong with a break line and is pinkish in colour, no other markings. So after reading much about Oxy I decided to crush 1 x 40mg pill and make 4 bumps, (my first time doing Oxy). One bump up the right nasal passage and a second for the left, leaves me with 20 mg left for Ron....later on So I wait in anticipation and give it 30 minutes....nothing much except maybe a little anxiety preempting a rush...45 minutes later nothing...himm so I do the other 20mg after a hour of waiting, Give it another hour no rush, not much of anything other than a little anxiety/anticipation..So 2 hours in and nothing other than tension, took another 20mg orally...Skin became itchy (not in a nice way) and when I wend to bed I kept waking up with a jump, through out the whole night. Next morning woke up with a mamma of a headache and felt as if was after drinking 2 large bottles of whisky. This is not the Oxy I've been reading about.

anyone have a similar experience?

Greetings All, consider this.....
So I've purchased 7 x oxycodone hcl winthrop 40 mg sealed in it's original blister pack, pill is oblong with a break line and is pinkish in colour, no other markings. So after reading much about Oxy I decided to crush 1 x 40mg pill and make 4 bumps, (my first time doing Oxy). One bump up the right nasal passage and a second for the left, leaves me with 20 mg left for Ron....later on So I wait in anticipation and give it 30 minutes....nothing much except maybe a little anxiety preempting a rush...45 minutes later nothing...himm so I do the other 20mg after a hour of waiting, Give it another hour no rush, not much of anything other than a little anxiety/anticipation..So 2 hours in and nothing other than tension, took another 20mg orally...Skin became itchy (not in a nice way) and when I wend to bed I kept waking up with a jump, through out the whole night. Next morning woke up with a mamma of a headache and felt as if was after drinking 2 large bottles of whisky. This is not the Oxy I've been reading about.

anyone have a similar experience?

never done oxy here, but I've used hydrocodone a few times, with my strongest dose being 30mg and grapefruit juice to potientate it.
The high was rather . .weird . .. I would say unpleasant but in some way it wasn't. I had the really bad itchiness and more than usual anxiety, but there was this sort of very noticeable rush, more noticeable than any high dose amphetamine I've done, along with mild euphoria, I'm perplexed how a CNS would provide a rush like this, but this was my only notable experience, maybe lasted a few hours.

Imo I think hydrocodone is best used with other drugs than its own.

Last edited:
Tolerance is too high probably. Try taking something along side it to potentiate it. Allergy meds like promethazine and even plain old Benadryl work pretty good. Keep in mind that antihistamines like those will also reduce the itchies, but limit their dosage obviously. And I've heard that taking DXM helps lower/prevent tolerance.