• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Not feeling anything on coke?

Lucid56

Greenlighter
This past week I've snorted coke my first time for about 3 continuous days and throughout the days. Before anything I was doing this coke around with multiple ppl who said they did feel the effects and did look like they were feeling the drug.

My problem is I'm not feeling anything, I feel completely sober I don't feel a thing. I feel the numbness in my throat, the nasty drip and all the tastes and it going up my nose. I rub it around my gums, feel the numbness and taste, but no effects at all. I snort water after as well, feel/taste the drip, but still no effects as to cocaine at all, or any drug effect, I feel completely sober. Although I think I feel the comedown because I feel a little down, although my be a placebo effect, not sure. I don't feel the craving of wanting to do it after an hour or so as everyone else.

I legit don't feel a thing how can that be possible when I feel everything else as if I'm doing it right but no effects. I know I'm doing it right because I continuously tried it multiple times throughout the night hoping to feel an effect, as well as feeling all the tastes to it but not being affected. What the heck may be going on? I don't get it