• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Not beeing invite to parties, tips of other places to meet people!?

Benzorider

Bluelighter
So, i realise that this could be interpreted as bragging but i dont give shit.

Anybody here knows what it feels like when your coming to a party and most of the ladies starts looking over their partners/shags shoulder trying to get eyecontact with your or just fucking deserts them because they wanna come to talk to you? I can tell you that its not always a blast... when you just know that all the guys pretty much hate your fucking guts, getting real "i wanna decapitate you" looks.

Anyways during the last 8 or 9 years the invitations to parties have becoming more and more rare. Im not talking about good friends here but you know, general parties with 15 to 30 people talking and having a good time. Its kinda what the fuck, im not sleeping with all these women, im feeling like im a "load factor" for other men and couples at these parties. Can anybody relate? Im a tall swedish guy that looks like, how should i put this.. I look like a 30 years old version of justin bieber on winstrol, so ive been told anyways.

I can tell you that its way more easy to have lots of friends when your a 5-6 than if your a 9-10. I have always had a lot more female friends then men, im talking like 1 male friends on 10 female friends, thats not always a fantastic scenario people, it can and will cause alot of static and problems. Being around a lot of women can grind you down.. actually im best at one o one.

Anyways, any tips what kinda places that would be suitable for me to hang out at? Nightclubs and bars are a big no (have a problem with drugs), i dont wanna be around drunk chicks and booze anymore. Something with some class if you may :)

This is not a joke, nor am i trolling..

Peace

I feel your pain, bro.
I just stay at home.
Will be watching this as seeking answers to this as well as other potential road-blocks.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... JFWY.
Honestly if I thought i looked that good I would sell to women. Not looking at this from a sexist perspective but a business one. Women use it against men all the time... they can sell me ham on a hobo sammich.
As far as socializing: Not sure there is anywhere where everyone is on the same beauty level to hang out. Gotta giggle it > here.

Nope, can't say I know what that feels like. And to be perfectly honest I am extremely glad.

You will come too relize in life that looks become less important to people as you mature. In high school sex hormones are at extream levels and mental maturity at an all time low.

So OP, you will come to see in life as you get older that those godess good looks that you were born with begin to get you less and less equally correlated with time passing. Heres a little example I thought of then

We have a couple at the party that you described in your question. Heres some facts about there life/realationship:

.They are both madly in love
.This is the only man she has slept with who makes her orgasm multipal times each and every time they have sex.
. He provides and supports her emotionally and financially with ease
.prior to this she grew up nearly always doing it tough
And many more.

Now OP, back to the party. I ask you this- Do you honestly think because you are great looking means this girl would show any interest in you?

The truth is you could be a super modle and she wouldnt even be the slightest bit interested.

Hope this helps :)

Andy

but you know, general parties with 15 to 30 people talking and having a good time.

You what? Is this what people without class A drug habits do?..........

It sounds horrific to me, I truly cannot think of much worse than being in a room with that many people having to be social & pretending like I'm having fun, fuck that I'd pick dental surgery over that I swear to God.

Anybody here knows what it feels like when your coming to a party and most of the ladies starts looking over their partners/shags shoulder trying to get eyecontact with your or just fucking deserts them because they wanna come to talk to you? I can tell you that its not always a blast... when you just know that all the guys pretty much hate your fucking guts, getting real "i wanna decapitate you" looks.

IN TYLER I TRUST

I mean really?................sorry but I cannot get my head around this part "but you know, general parties with 15 to 30 people talking and having a good time."

NO that really isn't "a good time" it is bullshit & horrific, are you on of these "Bro" types you see in the USA that gets all excited about "Spring Break" or some shit like that?
I've never been to Sweden I admit but I've spent enough time in Norway & that is close enough, I know you lot have terrible drugs for sale on the street & seem to have some weird obsession with drinking 4% beer at "friends" homes, to me I'd prefer to be in a Ebola outbreak zone

"People talking" If the truth be told people should shut the fuck up a lot more instead of talking.
You really enjoy that kind of thing or is it just me?

I swear as each day goes by I loose that bit more hope for humanity.

Last edited:
Fucking Zopi speaks fact ^.. word.

It's like you said the other day that I was some troll, I swear to God on all the dogs I've lost & family members too this is how I see the world.
The stuff I say I mean 100% & I'm not fucking about, I know it is more easy for some folks to think I'm "trolling" but I'm not.

I truly dislike at the least most of humanity, I mean FFS "but you know, general parties with 15 to 30 people talking and having a good time" NO I have no clue how that could be fun, it would make me want to cut my wrists I swear.

“We are content with the 'given' in sensation's quest. We have been metamorphosised from a mad body dancing on hillsides to a pair of eyes staring in the dark.
― Jim Morrison.

My 2 cents:

It sounds like you are hanging around with a bunch of shallow scumbags and to be honest, mate. You could do with a bit of soul searching yourself- one of the first things you opened your post with is how good looking you are and regardless of how true that is and how many other people have confirmed it, that just does not sit right with me. You are speaking as though this is the characteristic which governs the majority of your interactions with other people... Thats not a good place to be, man. Take pride in your appearance for sure- but you're just a sack of flesh like the rest of us. I believe that you have a genuine problem with your friendship circle- but the problem is not necessarily entirely caused by what is on the outside.

Maybe something to think about?

I was trying to be a little bit funny, sorry if you all felt like you had to defend yourselfs and make not so smart points.

Intresting answers, no shit your inside counts the most. I know that, ive been around... have a lot of life expreience, to serious relations for 4 years. That wasnt the question i was looking for, your all assuming im shallow and i have an IQ around 63, just enought to open a fucking door. I can tell you thats not the case.

Maybe i didnt make the question crystal clear, the question is: whats the places places you go to meet people if you dont wanna hang around parties with "shallow people", bars, nightclubs etc.. What is other places that people meet up?

Just so you will get a better picture of who i am without outing myself with pictures and shit i can tell you that i am 34 and an engineer. Have been for 7 years, worked my way up. Got a nice apartment thats almost paid off etc... thats just material shit yeah i know but it tells you something about your abilities.

So back to the main question: whats the places places you go to meet people if you dont wanna hang around parties with "shallow people", bars, nightclubs etc.. What is other places that people meet up?

Is that a “no” on the gym? It’s a great place to meet people who are healthy and like to maintain. ?

whats the places places you go to meet people if you dont wanna hang around parties with "shallow people", bars, nightclubs etc.. What is other places that people meet up?

I'm quite interested here & I'm not joking around etc.

What you want to meet random people for & what do you want to do with them?

Come on now if you're into Meth / MDPV chem-sex just fucking say it as you sure not going to bring shame upon yourself for just being blunt & to the point. Swedish women on the whole are fucking amazing looking & before you lot banned RC's I had some fun before with my ex on webcam & some Swedish lesbians / bi sexuals etc................my friend I know what you lot are like believe me.

You post to me sounds a bit weird like you want victims or folks to join some obscure religion with you, just admit it you want to do a lot of stims & fuck yourself half to death.

Nope, can't say I know what that feels like. And to be perfectly honest I am extremely glad.

You will come too relize in life that looks become less important to people as you mature. In high school sex hormones are at extream levels and mental maturity at an all time low.

So OP, you will come to see in life as you get older that those godess good looks that you were born with begin to get you less and less equally correlated with time passing. Heres a little example I thought of then

We have a couple at the party that you described in your question. Heres some facts about there life/realationship:

.This is the only man she has slept with who makes her orgasm multipal times each and every time they have sex.
And many more.

Now OP, back to the party. I ask you this- Do you honestly think because you are great looking means this girl would show any interest in you?

The truth is you could be a super modle and she wouldnt even be the slightest bit interested.

Hope this helps :)

Andy

Thanks for your answer but your assuming i havent had a relationship your describing:

I have, in 2 diffrent relations. I dont have the problems your assuming but its always fun to have people telling you what you already know ;)

Last edited: